What's new

Can we have a separate forum for Pakistani Cinema on PDF?

logixlord

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would recommend that we limit to 2 threads per movie
  • 1st covering teaser release till movie release, covering all promotional activities, trailer videos, trailer reactions etc.
  • 2nd covering post movie release discussions, including movie reviews, public reaction, box office performance etc.
Other discussions about Pakistani movies which don't have to do with the above can be added as threads without any limitations. Currently, some Pakistani movie related threads are in General/Multimedia forum, some have been moved to Member's forum. Also, as we saw with Verna trailer, there are multiple threads created for the same thing, sometimes 4-5. I already tried to tag Admin with this question, but it is probably the wrong tag. If someone can help in tagging the appropriate people for this question, then it would help in moving things forward.

Tks.

That's not a bad idea, it's more organised. But then it'd mean having a section for Hollywood movies too purely because it doesn't come under 'Pakistani Movies' - I think there should be an 'Entertainment Thread' maybe discussing movies/music etc.

That's not a bad idea, it's more organised. But then it'd mean having a section for Hollywood movies too purely because it doesn't come under 'Pakistani Movies' - I think there should be an 'Entertainment Thread' maybe discussing movies/music etc.
And T.V Series!

I was thinking that it is much simpler to have a Pakistani Cinema forum, under "Pakistan Affairs" section.

If you want a general entertainment forum, then we can follow the same rules as above for Hollywood, and also Bollywood movies since they play in Pakistan. For TV series, it will be a little more complex. I think what I have seen is that there is a thread for Pre-season buildup, a thread for Post Season discussion, and then one thread each for every episode.

Well we do have sticky threads of Pakistani movies in the general photos and multimedia section i dont see it changing anytime soon

Well we do have sticky threads of Pakistani movies in the general photos and multimedia section i dont see it changing anytime soon

I thought the reason some of these movie threads got moved to the Member's Club was because "General Photos and Multimedia" was not considered the appropriate forum for Pakistani Movie discussions.

Also, one sticky thread for all Pakistani movies, for both post and pre release discussions? Thats too cluttered.

One sticky thread will be enough. There is not much going on in our film industry

There are 5 films (Maula Jatt, Parchi, Rangreza, Verna and Arth) coming out in the next 2-3 months. They all have promotional content and also will have post release discussions. How many are needed to qualify as "much going on" ?

Back
Top Bottom