What's new

Can the United States take Hussain Haqqani seriously?

you are defending everything except the topic in question. You call him unpatriotic - yet youR country's elected AND military leaders kept seeking him, offered him high positions and worked with him. So are you calling your military leaders and civilian leader all unpatriotic? Why else will they employ a guy who you say is a traitor?

A good twist that you totally ignored what I stated so I will repeat again, read him as when he was selected as Pakistan Official by whom and then what happened by which he is now called an absconder of the Court. The time when he was selected as Pakistan Official, it was Zardari's choice (a dark era of Pakistan) but as soon as he was found involved in anti-Pakistan activity, Law made a call and he is still an absconder. You are not reading the timing of events that when he was selected, by whom and when found guilty of a crime. Read again.

Also, HH is the subject here as well as my first post in this thread and then a reply to your post, are on subject. He can be taken seriously by USA as an anti-Pakistan rhetoric if US want to otherwise, he is an absconder here in Pakistan. Rest about defending, I can see who is defending who while I have presented HH business and value for us.

In your haste to demonstrate what seems like patriotism if you dismiss people like HH who speak the truth of Pakistan, you are not really being patriotic but actually causing severe harm to it by misleading Pakistanis. Are you claiming that your countries military and civilian leaders - Zia, Menazir, Nawas Sherief were all traitors and you patriotic?
Never did I talk about Patriotism. Please do not talk about something which was never spoken or discussed. You again are not understanding what the problem is.Please research on the person of interest here...

you are defending everything except the topic in question. You call him unpatriotic - yet youR country's elected AND military leaders kept seeking him, offered him high positions and worked with him. So are you calling your military leaders and civilian leader all unpatriotic? Why else will they employ a guy who you say is a traitor?
Are you in good health? Eagle just spoke on the facts and informed you about his case and situation.
The discussion is not on his patriotism here by eagle but of his credibility and unbiased views. We know he has reason to hold hatred for Pakistan. Just as I commented in my first post and eagle here that has no reliability. Yes he was a well respected and honoured man but that all swept away by the memogate scandal and his disfaith in the Pakistan Judicial System.

As I said before, The Haqqani Network was once held in very high esteem by everyone including the World major powers and now they despise them. A person gets or loses his position and respect by his actions and HH have lost his after memogate. Now it does not matter if he was an ambassador before and even if he could be a President), he has lost his reputation.

Your argument is very weak and flawed. Even Presidents and PM can be criminals and they would lose any credibility they enjoyed before. I request you to please study him in detail before speaking.

i have heard him couple of times, i think he speaks logic

In simple words, traitors do 't have respect in any part of the world & non of their words are taken seriously because these bastards are only used as tools & reading scripts.

HH has served in several administrations in Pakistan. Dismissing his credibility is dismissing Pakistan government's credibility. You may not agree with him but it looks like several of your top most leaders thought highly of him - Zia, Benazir, Nawas Sherieff...
They liked him,because he acted and spoke like a weasel. Pakistan knows now, weasels cannot be trusted, their. Loyalties are for sale for money, whosoever pays more they sell their souls to them.

Hilarious:

Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton says, "We're going to follow the facts wherever they lead us."

They liked him,because he acted and spoke like a weasel. Pakistan knows now, weasels cannot be trusted, their. Loyalties are for sale for money, whosoever pays more they sell their souls to them.

there is a pattern in this. So HH is weasel. What about Musharraf? he has said while in power that Pak govt had nothing to do with terrrorism and now says he managed the terorrists - so he is weasel too. Alright, the other guy Mhd. Ali Durrani - he said Pakistani should fry Hafees Saeed. He is weasel too.

Based on your claims then, every pakistani general is a weasel, every leader of Pakistan is a traitor for employing these weasels.

Are you sure? I find it too sweeping a tad

there is a pattern in this. So HH is weasel. What about Musharraf? he has said while in power that Pak govt had nothing to do with terrrorism and now says he managed the terorrists - so he is weasel too. Alright, the other guy Mhd. Ali Durrani - he said Pakistani should fry Hafees Saeed. He is weasel too.

Based on your claims then, every pakistani general is a weasel, every leader of Pakistan is a traitor for employing these weasels.

Are you sure? I find it too sweeping a tad

Talking like an Indain, oh I wish I could fix your brain, but impossible, due to extreme hate for Pakiatan and Muslims you try to mix weasel with time tested greats, Gen. Musharraf, when he said it there was no attacks in PakiatN of Talibans, it came when foriegn drones start hitting north area, so your lie no 1.

Your claim about all pakoatani Gen. are weasel is a diliberate insult to senior officers of Pakiatan Army without any proof, that is lie no 2

Lie no 3. Why should hafiz Saeed be done what you say should be Donne , he says take me to international not Indian courts, where he cannot get justice.

Talking like an Indain, oh I wish I could fix your brain, but impossible, due to extreme hate for Pakiatan and Muslims you try to mix weasel with time tested greats, Gen. Musharraf, when he said it there was no attacks in PakiatN of Talibans, it came when foriegn drones start hitting north area, so your lie no 1.

Your claim about all pakoatani Gen. are weasel is a diliberate insult to senior officers of Pakiatan Army without any proof, that is lie no 2

Lie no 3. Why should hafiz Saeed be done what you say should be Donne , he says take me to international not Indian courts, where he cannot get justice.

remember you used the term weasel and I just applied your logic on other Pakistani leaders. Now you're trying to weasel out of it! may be you're a general too!

remember you used the term weasel and I just applied your logic on other Pakistani leaders. Now you're trying to weasel out of it! may be you're a general too!
No you insulted others, H.H is a weasel and the proof is that he insults those that fed him, polished him, educated him, made him ambassador and than he bites the hand that fed him, that was never the case in any of those Generals that you tried to lump with him. Those Genersls are Patriotic Pakistanis, but H.H. Is totally opposite to being a patriot.

So your deductions are typical Indian style, spin, spin and more spins.

No you insulted others, H.H is a weasel and the proof is that he insults those that fed him, polished him, educated him, made him ambassador and than he bites the hand that fed him, that was never the case in any of those Generals that you tried to lump with him. Those Genersls are Patriotic Pakistanis, but H.H. Is totally opposite to being a patriot.

So your deductions are typical Indian style, spin, spin and more spins.

asq bhaijan, according to you HH is a weasel and traitor. When I point out that so many of your country's leaders repeatedly hired him for key positions and therefore if the hired a traitor they must also not be all that patriotic. You are unable to argue otherwise and just go back and forth. So instead of wasting anymore time calling your ministers and military generals traitors I think you should apologize and stop. Or not.

asq bhaijan, according to you HH is a weasel and traitor. When I point out that so many of your country's leaders repeatedly hired him for key positions and therefore if the hired a traitor they must also not be all that patriotic. You are unable to argue otherwise and just go back and forth. So instead of wasting anymore time calling your ministers and military generals traitors I think you should apologize and stop. Or not.
Stop your spins, you are having flash backs as an Indian with grudge on Pakiatani Generals and try to equate them with a man who is anti Pakoatsn as his deduction are all based on his imagination and nothing to do with facts, you must be his follower as you do approve of him, but than as an Indian you keep not only repeating but keep spinning matters, there is no use talking to you unless you apologize about you insulting Pakoatani Generals, so either go away or apologize.

Stop your spins, you are having flash backs as an Indian with grudge on Pakiatani Generals and try to equate them with a man who is anti Pakoatsn as his deduction are all based on his imagination and nothing to do with facts, you must be his follower as you do approve of him, but than as an Indian you keep not only repeating but keep spinning matters, there is no use talking to you unless you apologize about you insulting Pakoatani Generals, so either go away or apologize.

you must really be a general in the Pak military, your posts are proving it again ad again. Why? simple. When confronted with evidence what do you do? Instead of admitting you were wrong, you simply start shifting to the emotional sphere.

Once again I will ask you: if HH is a traitor and weasel as you claim, then since was hired by so many of your country's military and civilian leaders in such high position, you are automatically then saying they are also traitors! remember that list that you are so saying include Benazir, Musharaf et al. Secondly if you then change your tune to HH being good while in power but became traitor after that for making such statements about Pakistan, then by the same charge you are also saying the Musharaf is a weasel and traitor because he is openly admitting he managed terrorists while in power.

Back
Top Bottom