What's new

Can the U.S. Disable or Detonate China's Nuclear Warheads by Satellites?

Reaction score
In the World Affairs section of this forum I have a thread (titled "How to Avoid U. S. Disablement of Your Nuclear Warheads by Satellites") about the United States' ability to disable or detonate, at any time and wherever they are, the nuclear warheads of India and Pakistan by microwaves from satellites and I show how these countries can avoid having their nuclear warheads thus disabled or detonated by the United States. Can the United States similarly disable or detonate China's nuclear warheads? Almost certainly. But China can also avoid the disablement or detonation of its nuclear warheads as India and Pakistan can.

first i've heard of such a capability, sounds like a black project.

------------------------------
"(China Hyperpower): post the stuff in here or dont start a new thread.

explain it. "
-------------------------------

Forum rules do not permit posting the same thing in more than one thread. And say "Please"; I am helping your country emerge from slavery to the United States. If you are so indifferent to having your country's nuclear warheads disabled or detonated by the United States that you will not look it up in my thread (the title of the thread is "How to Avoid U. S. Disablement of Your Nuclear Warheads by Satellites") in the World Affairs section of Pakistan Defence Forum (there may be a 'World Affairs Forum' that is separate from Pakistan Defence Forum but that thread of mine is in Pakistan Defence Forum itself, in the section named 'World Affairs'), nothing can help you, but I am sure other Chinese are more sensible.

In the World Affairs section of this forum I have a thread (titled "How to Avoid U. S. Disablement of Your Nuclear Warheads by Satellites") about the United States' ability to disable or detonate, at any time and wherever they are, the nuclear warheads of India and Pakistan by microwaves from satellites and I show how these countries can avoid having their nuclear warheads thus disabled or detonated by the United States. Can the United States similarly disable or detonate China's nuclear warheads? Almost certainly. But China can also avoid the disablement or detonation of its nuclear warheads as India and Pakistan can.

u mean destroy them in air? detonating enemy nukes by satellite is not possible as modern weapon are sub critical and only a perfectly shaped explosion will compress and detonate it, any attempt to attack the nuclear forces of another country means Armageddon and a high energy microwave is pretty easy to track and find out which country was responsible. if war is already happening then i highly doubt a couple of sats is gonna be able to down hundreds of missiles at once

u mean destroy them in air? detonating enemy nukes by satellite is not possible as modern weapon are sub critical and only a perfectly shaped explosion will compress and detonate it, any attempt to attack the nuclear forces of another country means Armageddon and a high energy microwave is pretty easy to track and find out which country was responsible. if war is already happening then i highly doubt a couple of sats is gonna be able to down hundreds of missiles at once

You misunderstood what my post said. The satellite simply provides a microwave signal that activates the warhead's trigger. You have to read the post in the World Affairs section that I have referred to; I cannot repeat the whole thing here. If a Chinese nuclear warhead is on top of a missile on the way to New York City, when the missile reaches New York city, a signal from the circuitry of the weapon will activate the warhead's trigger which will cause the warhead to explode. The United States' satellites have the ability to activate a warhead's trigger when the warhead is in storage somewhere in China, or when it is in transit somewhere or when it is in flight on top of a missile to a target -- for example over the Pacific Ocean on the way to New York City. Instead of activating the trigger to cause the warhead to explode prematurely, the microwave signals can also disable the trigger, temporarily or permanently, so that the trigger will not be able to cause the warhead to explode as it is supposed to explode after reaching the target. Read my post in the World Affairs section which also shows how the design of triggers can be changed so that the trigger will not be either activated or disabled by false signals from U. S. satellites.

You misunderstood what my post said. The satellite does not provide any explosives, just a microwave signal that triggers the warhead. You have to read the post in the World Affairs section that I have referred to; I cannot repeat the whole thing here. If a Chinese nuclear warhead is on top of a missile on the way to New York City, when the missile reaches New York city, a signal from the circuitry of the weapon will activate the warhead's trigger which will cause the warhead to explode. The United States' satellites have the ability to activate a warhead's trigger when the warhead is in storage somewhere in China, or when it is in transit somewhere or when it is in flight on top of a missile to a target, etc. Instead of activating the trigger to cause the warhead to explode prematurely, the microwave signals can also disable the trigger, temporarily or permanently, so that the trigger will not be able to cause the warhead to explode as it is supposed to explode after reaching the target. Read my post in the World Affairs section!
Too simplistic. Faraday's cage is a simple solution.
Also inducing a trigger to cause the war head to explode is too far fetched. At the most you may disable the electronics. Again, these things may work on our cell phones, china's missiles not so much.

Haha sounds silly, anyway blowing up a nuclear weapon in the atmosphere is much worse then one detonated on the ground. Nuclear dust will travel around the world with no end in sight. No one dictates where the wind will blow, i.e nuke blown in the air might have dust blown to Russia or Europe etc

Too simplistic. Faraday's cage is a simple solution.
Also inducing a trigger to cause the war head to explode is too far fetched. At the most you may disable the electronics. Again, these things may work on our cell phones, china's missiles not so much.

My post in the World Affairs section provides "simple" solutions such as shielding but the shielding cannot be done unless you know about the threat. It also discusses changing the designs of triggers. As to whether microwaves from U. S. satellites can interfere with a nuclear weapon's circuitry, the answer is they can disable or control any digital equipment; if the trigger mechanisms are in the satellites' library of mechanisms it can disable or control, well, it can disable or control them. My post in the World Affairs section suggests changes in trigger design so it will not be susceptible to disablement or control by microwaves from satellites. I have given examples of things the U. S. can do by microwaves from satellites which will be beyond your imagination but I know about those capabilities of U. S. satellites first hand.

Haha sounds silly, anyway blowing up a nuclear weapon in the atmosphere is much worse then one detonated on the ground. Nuclear dust will travel around the world with no end in sight. No one dictates where the wind will blow, i.e nuke blown in the air might have dust blown to Russia or Europe etc

What is "silly" about exploding an enemy's nuclear warhead while it is still in storage in the enemy's country, or in flight over the enemy's territory or over the Pacific Ocean so any damage it causes occurs to the enemy's country and not to your country? You are an ignoramus and you also have to learn to read; I cannot waste time with such people.

What is "silly" about exploding an enemy's nuclear warhead while it is still in storage in the enemy's country, or in flight over the enemy's territory or over the Pacific Ocean so any damage it causes occurs to the enemy's country and not to your country? You are an ignoramus and you also have to learn to read; I cannot waste time with such people.

Its silly because no one controls where the wind blows, if a missile was launched at the border of a country i.e Russia border with Europe. The wind may push the fallout to Russia but it may also push the fallout to Europe. (that will make the US really popular)

Lets say Russia launch a Nuke into the US, and the microwave beams detonated it over Atlantic Ocean, would the dust blow over Europe or Canada can you tell? Ever wonder why Chernobyl site still remains a wasteland?

Blowing it up in the enemy's storage okay makes sense, then again if the WMD are so easy to find why can't they find them in Iraq? And we haven't even discussed safeguards yet on various nukes (which I admit it beyond my comprehension)

You don't think about the logics of the theory before you go forward, if you want to convince me bring some hard evidence to counter what I said. If you can't then well who's the ignoramus now?

Ps this is an international forum, if you cannot stand up to some scrutiny I suggest you best go to another forum that just agrees with you.

your post, your post, your post...blah blah blah.

please post ur damn nobel prize nominated post in here u old geezer.
no one will ban u for posting in here.
do u know how to cut and paste?
highlight ur post, right click and select cut, then click ur way into the china section and post it by right clicking again and select paste.
its so easy even a genius like u can do it.

and dont get mad, keep ur panties on.

REALLY:rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom