What's new

Can Pakistan Close Srinagar Leh Highway?

We can do that easily. Im sure PA already jave the coordinates along the road and can easily damage it.
Indians as usual will shout and crap but reality is these coward rats already target civilians in azad Kashmir and kill hundreds every year. So on political front, we have some space.

Oh ... I forgotten it, what they considered the act of 27-Feb by Pakistan.
Further the Galwan Valley act is considered of WAR or LOVE?

The 27th of February? Why, it is different things to different people. To the world-conquering martial races, it is final victory, a payback for seventy years of frustration. To the country of babus and banias and other such inconsequential trash, it was the seeing off a strong intervention by air, and the loss of a rash and imprudent pilot.

It is nice to see a child enjoying itself in the sand lot, building magnificent edifices and preparing a world in its own mind.

Oh ... I forgotten it, what they considered the act of 27-Feb by Pakistan.
Further the Galwan Valley act is considered of WAR or LOVE?

Oh, I forgot, you wanted an opinion on the Galwan Valley. It is not yet decided; when the country decides, you will get to know. On the conflict in the South China Sea, the country thinks that international law should prevail. On the conflict in Afghanistan, the country builds libraries, and there are those who wake up at night sweating in dread and fear of such lethal objects as books. Rightly so; who ever heard of Genghis Khan ever opening a book? On the conflict in the Congo, the country regrets the loss of life and is willing, along with professional military people from Pakistan, to interpose its soldiers' bodies to prevent bloodshed.

Do let me know if there are any other incidents, even those that do not remotely concern your country, in the outcome of which you might have the interest of any other avid scholar, hungry to learn but averse to opening books.

As long as Pakistan continues to dig out characters like these, we are safe in India, even with our incompetent chai-wala in charge. These kids are worse than he is, and that's saying a lot.

Rest assured these are not the incharge if the policy making.

There are many cool and cunning heads sitting at the top watching and planning.

By the way i am sure if Modi keep on continuing like this Indian own hindu nationalisim drive will take her down.

All economic achievements will be lost due to social inequalities.

No one knows the future but today's india is on similar path that we took in 80s under zia and still paying the price

By the way i am sure if Modi keep on continuing like this Indian own hindu nationalisim drive will take her down.

No one knows the future but today's india is on similar path that we took in 80s under zia and still paying the price

Be careful of this snake. They target a member and try to convert him against other Pakistanis.

Pakistanis are celebrating and elated that our friend China has entered the disputed territort, it is a geopolitical success for us. Indians are bitter.

So Pakistanis and Chinese are wiping the floor with Indians, even Mods are enjoying it. We deserve it.

We humiliated the paper tiger India.

Why should Pakistan Army do that when its own thankless useless awam did not and does not support Kargil operation which was suppose to achieve similar result but due to lack of political support and external pressure it failed the operation.

Right on the button. I couldn't add a word to what you have written.

Be careful of this snake. They target a member and try to convert him against other Pakistanis.

Pakistanis are celebrating and elated that our friend China has entered the disputed territort, it is a geopolitical success for us. Indians are bitter.

So Pakistanis and Chinese are wiping the floor with Indians, even Mods are enjoying it. We deserve it.

We humiliated the paper tiger India.
THanks for the headsup. I am on this forum long enough to understand this. As rightly advised by you I should not fight with my own countrymen.

However, I was just trying to make them realize that we are not ready for a major war. We need a lot of preparations. However, having said this it does not means that we should not defend our country.

The crux of my whole argument the current battle field is not Kashmir or LOC but diplomatic front and Economic front. We need more and more alliance which can be obtained by aggressive diplomacy and we need strong economy to backup our war expenses.

The 27th of February? Why, it is different things to different people. To the world-conquering martial races, it is final victory, a payback for seventy years of frustration. To the country of babus and banias and other such inconsequential trash, it was the seeing off a strong intervention by air, and the loss of a rash and imprudent pilot.

It is nice to see a child enjoying itself in the sand lot, building magnificent edifices and preparing a world in its own mind.
I believe you are a retired individual and lot of time to spent on key-board.
Brief and in context will be good for the forum as well as learners.

Oh, I forgot, you wanted an opinion on the Galwan Valley. It is not yet decided; when the country decides, you will get to know. On the conflict in the South China Sea, the country thinks that international law should prevail. On the conflict in Afghanistan, the country builds libraries, and there are those who wake up at night sweating in dread and fear of such lethal objects as books. Rightly so; who ever heard of Genghis Khan ever opening a book? On the conflict in the Congo, the country regrets the loss of life and is willing, along with professional military people from Pakistan, to interpose its soldiers' bodies to prevent bloodshed.

Do let me know if there are any other incidents, even those that do not remotely concern your country, in the outcome of which you might have the interest of any other avid scholar, hungry to learn but averse to opening books.
I just asked an Indian's point of view or reaction for Galwan Valley incident and you took me on a ride from A to Z.
Further, the reaction looks like none is left alive in Indian government to react. Where are rapid reaction units of IA? 'Cold Start' doctrine is specific for Pakistan for China may be IA doctrine seems like 'Thinking Not to Start'.

I believe you are a retired individual and lot of time to spent on key-board.
Brief and in context will be good for the forum as well as learners.

I take it that snappy one-liners are more your kind of communications. Noted.

I just asked an Indian's point of view or reaction for Galwan Valley incident and you took me on a ride from A to Z.

Appropriate, don't you think? You ask superficial, condescending questions, you get the kitchen sink, so that you don't have to waste your time asking more such. But you're up to it, from the questions that follow.

Further, the reaction looks like none is left alive in Indian government to react. Where are rapid reaction units of IA? 'Cold Start' doctrine is specific for Pakistan

Rapid reaction units to do what? Patrol the LAC? React to a border that has been free of gunfire for 53 years? And, yes, Cold Start WAS specific to Pakistan.

for China may be IA doctrine seems like 'Thinking Not to Start'.

You are not looking for answers, you are looking for opportunities to be sarcastic. Why bother waiting for answers? Just package the two.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom