Solomon2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
“...So, Mother Teresa is not going to heaven?”

Student: “No, since she was not a Muslim.”

“But she saved thousands of lives.”

Student: “Well, she was to be rewarded for that in this world, but one can’t enter heaven until he/she says the Kalima.”

“So you’re saying only the Muslims are going to heaven, no matter how evil they are?”

Student: “Yes, evil Muslims will be punished for some time, and will be sent to heaven after the punishment.”

“So, when you die, you’re going to go to heaven no matter what you do in this world, just because you we’re born a Muslim?

Student: “Yes, precisely!”

...This dialogue depicts one of the root cause of most of the sectarian and religious problems in Pakistan -

This is problem with all the Abrahmic religions...they think of GOD as dictator..

Troll thread.

Student: “Well, she was to be rewarded for that in this world, but one can’t enter heaven until he/she says the Kalima.”

“So you’re saying only the Muslims are going to heaven, no matter how evil they are?”

Student: “Yes, evil Muslims will be punished for some time, and will be sent to heaven after the punishment.”

“So, when you die, you’re going to go to heaven no matter what you do in this world, just because you we’re born a Muslim?

...This dialogue depicts one of the root cause of most of the sectarian and religious problems in Pakistan -

nice analysis now please tell us about christianity and the root cause of US killing every non christian?
after killings 1000 people can a christian go to a priest and confess and then they are going to heaven?

I thought this was a school student,

Turns out, the author is,

A faculty member teaching political science and international relations at NUST Business School and Quaid-e-Azam University in Islamabad.

So this student must have been a grown as well educated man, studying at Pakistan's top notch business school!

So this student must have been as grown as well educated man, studying at Pakistan's top notch business school!

no matter how educated you are there are certain things in life that you dont questions, and thats why its called a belief system. Example, how many people you know who asked their mother to prove that their father is actually their father. Mother tells he is and thats the end of it. same way religion tells you something either you believe it or not and thats the end of it. now can you tell us if hinduism allows rewards for muslims and christians? or why did Jesus died for the sins of christians but not for muslims and hindus. If christianity allows that Jesus will also take the burdon of muslim's sins and maybe some of the jehadis opt for that easier path to heaven instead of killing and dying.

Is this guy real :rofl:

lol, a jew bastard is posting like they dont consider all jews to be going to heaven and all non jews as infedels, and how the jews killed prophet jesus and countless other prophets just to prove the point??

It is clear as anything that Solomon2 is an indian pretending to be an American Jew, I know some American Jews and no way they are obsessed with all things Pakistani as this guy is, a Pakistani only has to fart and S2 would be sniffing it up.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3348777 said:
lol, a jew bastard is posting like they dont consider all jews to be going to heaven and all non jews as infedels, and how the jews killed prophet jesus and countless other prophets just to prove the point??

yes this guy is full of deception.....posting irrelavent stuff...sometime i feel that he is an indian retard behind false usename......cause his full concentration is on Pakistan..he even knows who salmaan taseer is........this guy is on a mission to spread hate.

on topic

yes she wont go to paradise according to my belief......you got any problem with that?...

mother tressa has converted several people by giving money, like purchasing them for the specific religion, do you still think working like other christian missionaries do and converting them for money is going to let her be in heaven?

this is an idiotic article written by the tribune idiotic bloggers

So this student must have been a grown as well educated man, studying at Pakistan's top notch business school!

nust is not a top notch business school its a top notch engineering university

what an idiot..... Coming to my opinion, only good people will go to heaven regardless of their religion ........ I doubt planet earth cosists any good people..... Now a days every one going in wrong direction...that guy must be brain washed i think....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom