What's new

Can I join PAF if I don't have 60% in FSc? Is there an alternative to that?

Hussayn_Nasir

New Recruit

Reaction score
Excuse me, I may need some expert advice.
I am a very patriotic person and love my country very much. I feel like I owe a lot to this country and therefore I want to join the Pakistan Air Force. I've always had this ambition of becoming a GDP. :pakistan:
Now, there's this obstacle in my way, :hitwall: it is that I do not meet the required criteria of 60% in FSc but I do have pretty good grades in Matric. More over, I possess good English and IQ. :raise:
So if I don't meet 60% in FSc, is there an alternative to that? :help:

I am a very patriotic person and love my country very much. I feel like I owe a lot to this country and therefore I want to join the Pakistan Air Force. I've always had this ambition of becoming a GDP. :pakistan:
Now, there's this obstacle in my way, :hitwall: it is that I do not meet the required criteria of 60% in FSc but I do have pretty good grades in Matric. More over, I possess good English and IQ. :raise:

maa sadkay, you got 17% more marks than I did.
Cant you retake the exams?

Repeat FSc

dont bother. even with high marks you have a rare chance..only guys studying in air force college and schools can get into the most competitive field

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom