What's new

can anybody deny this fact?

They are known backstabbers....Its their history...One day Farooq sattar expresses his satisfaction over the Karachi Operation, next day Altaf Hussain restarts his mantra of it being unfair....

And Islamabad-Rawal metro bus budget include Peshawar mor, which will cost Rs 5 billion.

Cheetay my dad's a muhajir, these mqm are a specual breed of cockroaches.

yeah whatever , dont bring the muhajir thing between this ... anyway you can not blame the whole MQM and call them bad things , this will not help us ( Pakistan ) in any aspect .. be reasonable and that Karachi needs fund , PPPP govt sab kha gaye yaar :(

karachi had green buses once, all those green buses were burnt, destroyed by pathans to keep their peshawar type mini bus hegemony in Karachi
Thats Sindh Government's initiative....I am talking about private companies entering the public transport...

You know I have no problem with fellow Pakistanis. :cheers:

dont bring the muhajir stuff . show some respect to those peoples who give their lives in partitions ... this is wrong ... i can use worse language for punjabi, pathan , saariki , and sindhi ... but still be patient and try to understand the real problem of karachi ...

dont bring the muhajir stuff . show some respect to those peoples who give their lives in partitions ... this is wrong ... i can use worse language for punjabi, pathan , saariki , and sindhi ... but still be patient and try to understand the real problem of karachi ...

Okay I understand.

"bhai plz be rational,Islamabad/pindi metro is a joint venture of Fed &punjab govt.Punjab paid for Pindi section"
This was re-tweeted by MQM bhai seems like he agreed with it.

bhai this guy in MQM's MNA not some hunky dorey okay, if it is co funded by punjab govt, bring the proofs and evidences, thanks

karachi had green buses once, all those green buses were burnt, destroyed by pathans to keep their peshawar type mini bus hegemony in Karachi

Which mean metro bus will be useless because if not pathans then mqm will surly burn them. PPP/MqM harami parties are known to burn down federal infrastrucuture.

PPP thugs burned down dozens of trains after bibi was killed. Before anything else, we need to civilize you guys.

Ek to tum logon ke ronay dhonay khatam nahi hotay...har jaga apni ethnicity ghaseet letay ho....I was talking about the behavior not the ethnicity per se.

bhai koi nai rooo raha , sirf ek problem ka solution discuss ho raha hai , there is no way i will appreciate anyone talking about separating karachi from Pakistan , but this is not a way to target whole MQM or muhajir .. i read something bad that is why i mentioned , mai pagal nai hun jo ese hi hawa mai goliyan chalon ga :D

Excuse me? The dominant majority of "Mohajirs" started migrating post 1947 when the things settled down. The mass bloodshed occurred in East Punjab (from where my family migrated)....

yeah whatever , dont bring the muhajir thing between this ... anyway you can not blame the whole MQM and call them bad things , this will not help us ( Pakistan ) in any aspect .. be reasonable and that Karachi needs fund , PPPP govt sab kha gaye yaar :(

MQM ke "workers" ne mere phuppa ko goli marke katal kia tha bhatta aik din late dene pe. Khair badla to lelia tha, jisne goli chalayee uska khandan ghayab hogaya. I have never mentioned this on PDF, also their tactics to kill my dad backfired and they lost more of these workers. Do not ask me to respect these scumbags. They will not get a stronghold in Punjab since i am on their case.

Rota kyun hai yeh mqm tutto jab har baar altaf PPP k ssaath govt banata hai. Hookers can only demand as much as they're worth. Not more.

bhai this guy in MQM's MNA not some hunky dorey okay, if it is co funded by punjab govt, bring the proofs and evidences, thanks

"The project’s cost will be shared by the federal and Punjab governments. The federal government will contribute Rs13.419 billion whereas the Punjab government will chip in Rs10.419 billion.

The service aims to provide residents of the twin cities a high quality mass transit option. As part of the project, the Peshawar Morr Interchange will be constructed. The interchange is expected to redress the long standing complaint of congestion at this inter section."

Link: Environmental concerns: ECNEC approves Rs23.8b Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro Bus Service – The Express Tribune

Which mean metro bus will be useless because if not pathans then mqm will surly burn them. PPP/MqM harami parties are known to burn down federal infrastrucuture.

PPP thugs burned down dozens of trains after bibi was killed. Before anything else, we need to civilize you guys.

since its useless, yeh bhi khalo, nawaz shareef having big tummy for nihari

Excuse me? The dominant majority of "Mohajirs" started migrating post 1947 when the things settled down. The mass bloodshed occurred in East Punjab (from where my family migrated)....

so if i call your family members " backstabers " or this that " inki tu fitrat mai gadari hai " acha lage ga ?

Yaar majority of them are economic migrants. Pakistan had to ban them in 50's from coming.

Back
Top Bottom