What's new

Camron's ancestors commited mass atrocities in India.

If Pakistani member want to bring past with present so can talk about 1971 ................... so by this logic what Bangladeshi think about you

That had been debated many times on this forum.

So move on this is about Camrone and India not about East Pakistan.

That had been debated many times on this forum.

So move on this is about Camrone and India not about East Pakistan.

so to discuss what the mughals did when they forced your forefathers into conversions will be acceptable ? if pm cameron did any atrocities to india then I will find this thread valuable. until then it is just hot air to justify anger at the pm's remarks while he was in india

so to discuss what the mughals did when they forced your forefathers into conversions will be acceptable ? if pm cameron did any atrocities to india then I will find this thread valuable. until then it is just hot air to justify anger at the pm's remarks while he was in india

Well FYI my forefathers do not share any roots with Hindus in anyway. :)

Now if you are talking about Hindu converts than well thats another debate its been hundreds of years and if anyone was converted forcefully then why dont they reconvert to hinduism in current day free and "justice" based India.

Last but not the least If bhartis are all happy with Brits and their forefathers atleast i have NO Issue with that.

I mentioned the Muslims' criticism by Indians/bhartis because it seems a double standards when you are ready to debunk British killings of people in sub-continent because its a thing of the past

And the entire Sub-continent to individuals who were ruling different parts of it.

the current day "India" was never there before 1947.

Seriously, what kind of history do you guys follow over there in Pakistan? You all definitely do live in this very universe, dont you?

I should point you to this particular thread:
Life in Indian cities in Colonial Era/20th century-in Pics

Check out the pictures and other data which suggests otherwise to the delusion that you all so desperately hold on to.

Check these out:

India%20Y-1ds.jpg

Khudadad_khan_vc1915.jpg

British_Indian_Empire_1909_Imperial_Gazetteer_of_India.jpg

14312529_1.jpg

n28.jpg

Your state, per se, did not exist before 1947, the concept of Pakistan wasnt there till the late 1930's. There are many areas even today, which Pakistan claims as its sovereign territories and yet the govt of the day (both civilian and military) cannot exercise its writ in many such areas. You desperately seek an identity and yet think that your delusions would help erase one of the humanity's richest civilizations/identities? How pathetic!

All those who argue that India did not exist prior to 1947 are plain delusional! Lol. Go try to find and establish your own identity, reason d'etre for existence and then comment on others'.

Well FYI my forefathers do not share any roots with Hindus in anyway. :)

It is possible that your ancestors were hindus.By ancestors i mean 10,11 generations ago.Islam was not a religion of south asia.It came here.Even todays pakistan was a hindu region around 1100 years ago.It was ruled by th Hindu Shahi kings.

It is possible that your ancestors were hindus.By ancestors i mean 10,11 generations ago.Islam was not a religion of south asia.It came here.Even todays pakistan was a hindu region around 1100 years ago.It was ruled by th Hindu Shahi kings.

Pukhtoons have NO LINK with hindus. Thank God my ancestors were not hindus.

Dont confuse all Muslims being Hindus in the past.

Pukhtoons have NO LINK with hindus. Thank God my ancestors were not hindus.

Dont confuse all Muslims being Hindus in the past.

Ok so what were they in the past.Islam came to the sub continent around in the 10th century.What were they prior to that?

Seriously, what kind of history do you guys follow over there in Pakistan? You all definitely do live in this very universe, dont you?

I should point you to this particular thread:
Life in Indian cities in Colonial Era/20th century-in Pics

Check out the pictures and other data which suggests otherwise to the delusion that you all so desperately hold on to.

Check these out:

India%20Y-1ds.jpg

Khudadad_khan_vc1915.jpg

British_Indian_Empire_1909_Imperial_Gazetteer_of_India.jpg

14312529_1.jpg

n28.jpg

Your state, per se, did not exist before 1947, the concept of Pakistan wasnt there till the late 1930's. There are many areas even today, which Pakistan claims as its sovereign territories and yet the govt of the day (both civilian and military) cannot exercise its writ in many such areas. You desperately seek an identity and yet think that your delusions would help erase one of the humanity's richest civilizations/identities? How pathetic!

All those who argue that India did not exist prior to 1947 are plain delusional! Lol. Go try to find and establish your own identity, reason d'etre for existence and then comment on others'.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: ohhh geeeeeeezzzzzz British were ruling a united India??????????

British were Indians ????????????

Ok so what were they in the past.Islam came to the sub continent around in the 10th century.What were they prior to that?

Whatever they were, atleast they were NOT hindus and thats enough for me.

so what were the pakhtoons before they became muslims? christians or jews ?

:)))) i replied to that already and another thing is that Christians and Jews both are people of the book and we being Muslims believe in their prophets too.

Whatever they were, atleast they were NOT hindus and thats enough for me.

Huh...How do you know?You are so anti Hindu that you cannot even imagine the possibility of your ancestors being Hindus.

Ok so what were they in the past.Islam came to the sub continent around in the 10th century.

Dont argue here. For some people history doesnt exist before 10th century. For that matter, many here follow an alternate version of history, which suits their own ideology.

On topic, Cameroon's forefather was part of the forces which subdued the 1857 revolt/mutiny/1st war of independence. So, that means that the ancestors worked for the British East India company. It was only after the movement was subdued, that the Crown of England took over the Indian subcontinent, whereby India become a British colony. By 1857, parts of Indian territories were under the control of East India Company. After 1857, India officially become a British colony.

:)))) i replied to that already and another thing is that Christians and Jews both are people of the book and we being Muslims believe in their prophets too.

oh yeah. i just googled it. they were a disorganised tribal people who are regarded as being the "stupidist of Muslims'. that is what one google source says about pukhtoons or pashtuns. i find that offensive actually. but at least we can distance them from hinduism. thank god and thank you for sorting that out:tup:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom