What's new

Cambridge confirms Waqas has a fake A-Level certificate

9 PTI killers. Has justice been brought or has IK decided to fire them ?

they are not killers, but the arrested ones, secondly PTI disowns militancy, criminals: Shafqat Mahmood > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News and thirdly you know it very well that PTI has no militant wing in Karachi, but hey you can play petty rants if you like, I wasnt the one who raised you !!

I really fail to understand the meaning of signing the undertaking, " I hereby declare that to the best of my knowledge and belief information provided above is true and accurate" when there is no penalty for willfully and knowingly lying, acquiring, possessing and submitting fake documents to acquire public office??? Don't theses scums deserve a bullet in their ******* heads.

it is understood that lying therein is punishable by law. deceiving office of State is a crime !

and this the exactly kind of people munafiqa/haramkhor because of which the country's integrity goes in danger. how can ba-asool people like these help the country in anyway?

I wish to go out with you anywhere in the country, any person you pick and i will show you how ba-usool that person is.
Dont ask for something you are not, once you have that quality then ask Allah for people with that quality, otherwise Allash doesnt help munafiqs

and this the exactly kind of people munafiqa/haramkhor because of which the country's integrity goes in danger. how can ba-asool people like these help the country in anyway?

I wish to go out with you anywhere in the country, any person you pick and i will show you how ba-usool that person is.
Dont ask for something you are not, once you have that quality then ask Allah for people with that quality, otherwise Allash doesnt help munafiqs

you cannot find prophets ofcourse... but people like Waqas may represent you, not me, I have chosen my Leader and he is honest.

and please dont say Allah has brought forward munafiqs like Pmln, its the munafiqs who have brought them up, and maybe the silence of the good people, who are not vocal !!

P.S. Allah nay aaj tak us qoom ki halat nahi badli, na ho jisnay aap apni halat badalnay ka. Quran

now as you see there are two opinions here, one is yours and the other is mine.. I will keep on trying to change the fate of this country !

LoL @ Waqas he bring shame to PML-N. Its good to get rid of such elements before the elections and thanks to new criteria of ECP it will also help to remove fake and corrupt elements from PML-N.

PTI stands a chance to gain majority in Assemblies if the thugs are prevented from contesting. Otherwise, we may be looking at PML(N)'s tenure supported by Zardari in the NA.

9 PTI killers. Has justice been brought or has IK decided to fire them ?

Read the report again. They were not arrested for murder, but for possession of weapons without a permit. Are you so naive that one tweet can cloud your judgement ?

aray @Tameem apko tou chup hi lag gai ?

Kharboza leny jao to pheeka nikal he aata ha..Agar pehle pata hota he is a fake degree holder to PML-N na lete iss ko..

Jahan issue nahi banta wahan be PTI waly bana rahy hty hain..huh

Last edited by a moderator:
how does it matter if people elect him then yes it will be mulana lydiyani
your leaders come from you, jasey tum ho wasey hi milain gye ab allah koi farishtey to nehe bhaijey ga
if you think PTI's 80,000 elected members are those farishtey then good luck to you

Lakin inhoon ne party main election to karwa lye na.
:woot:

Jaisay hum hein waisa hi humein leader mila hai Imran khan. Tum loag ja kay qeemay kay naan khao aur vote do.

Read the report again. They were not arrested for murder, but for possession of weapons without a permit. Are you so naive that one tweet can cloud your judgement ?

Very funny dude they are target killers not suspects. Possession of illegal weapons is another thing.

Very funny dude they are target killers not suspects. Possession of illegal weapons is another thing.

The report is categorized into different crimes, and the tally is given for each. Try reading it again. Best of luck.

The report is categorized into different crimes, and the tally is given for each. Try reading it again. Best of luck.

All the news papers and media saying Sindh IG submitted a list of arrested target killers having affiliation with different political parties. Its not a list of suspected mobile snatchers. :)

Kharboza leny jao to pheeka nikal he aata ha..Agar pehle pata hota he is a fake degree holder to PML-N na lete iss ko..

Jahan issue nahi banta wahan be PTI waly bana rahy hty hain..huh

now thats its confirmed, the issue here is whether pmln will turn a blind eye to it and move on with him as candidate?

Back
Top Bottom