What's new

Calls from Pathankot: Digital trail leads to Pakistan

I am not doubting India's investigation but what kind of dumb terrorists are those who can plan such a large operation but failed to think how to remove trail leading to them which is such a "basic" trail? Why would they use the numbers registered to their organization? Why the hell a terrorist would call his mother knowing that the call can be recorded and traced? Can't he say her mother "Goodbye" before leaving for attack or do he has to call her after reaching India? There are a lot of questions that can be raised...Hopefully Pakistan's and India's investigation teams can solve them after a meet up...!

one has to be quite dumb to become a brainwashed jihadi nut in the first place, so it is not at all surprising to see clues left. I guess once committed to and in the middle of the attack, these nuts are probably wired to focus on just the kill and to get to heavenly harem fast. So yeah, when they see a phone they make the calls!

It is no different from other crimes and criminals leaving clues.

Lol always calling for back up...
I just want to make sure the BS that is being spewed is seen by as many people as possible.

Stop it..Your point is everything happening in India is because of Pakistan but India has no hand what's happening in Pakistan..India is a sacred cow..Get a life man..!
Yet more false equivalency. I've noticed this is the common tactic you guys use- we do it so your side MUST do it, have you ever considered one side is the bad side above all else?

It kind of reminds me of this sketch:

@PARIKRAMA @mike2000 is back @Vauban @SpArK @nair @Spectre @MilSpec @Levina @Parul @Echo_419 @SRP @AMCA @XiNiX

I just want to make sure the BS that is being spewed is seen by as many people as possible.

Yet more false equivalency. I've noticed this is the common tactic you guys use- we do it so your side MUST do it, have you ever considered one side is the bad side above all else?

It kind of reminds me of this sketch:

@PARIKRAMA @mike2000 is back @Vauban @SpArK @nair @Spectre @MilSpec @Levina @Parul @Echo_419 @SRP @AMCA @XiNiX
Ok we guys are evil, man and you are good people....Let's agree on that..Ok??
Now You left the important part in which questions were raised...Right?

Lol always calling for back up... and do you think Pakistan's Intelligence agencies or the terrorist of this age are so dumb that they allowed there operatives to call straight back to them from Indian territory? They would dress them in MOST COMMON Pakistani get up? They trained their operative to call his mother once he is indian territory? Stop it..Your point is everything happening in India is because of Pakistan but India has no hand what's happening in Pakistan..India is a sacred cow..Get a life man..!

He is a sacred troll who is still ruining PDF on daily basis.

Indian evidence is always few phone calls to Pakistan, Pakistani currency, or clothes, or equipments, etc. What if Pakistan start claiming indian support to ttp as pakistan too found massive indian currency and weapons from ttp.

one has to be quite dumb to become a brainwashed jihadi nut in the first place, so it is not at all surprising to see clues left. I guess once committed to and in the middle of the attack, these nuts are probably wired to focus on just the kill and to get to heavenly harem fast. So yeah, when they see a phone they make the calls!

It is no different from other crimes and criminals leaving clues.
So the brainwashed jihadi nuts that attacks us,, they never leave these type of trail? Are they superior Jihadi nuts?

He is a sacred troll who is still ruining PDF on daily basis.

Indian evidence is always few phone calls to Pakistan, Pakistani currency, or clothes, or equipments, etc. What if Pakistan start claiming indian support to ttp as pakistan too found massive indian currency and weapons from ttp.
Lol...Did you see his point on the post in which he quote me? One side is good and the other is bad above all else...Seriously I thought hatred has boundaries but this guy has not any...He is so much blind in his fanboy patriotism he think only we can do all evil things and Indian Agencies are saving world...!

Just like superficially created suspense and drama in a Bollywood movie, this is how RAW scripts their false flag ops.
after all this planning and operation.. our agents get caught by a stupid phone call because they forgot the directions and what to do when they get there or forgot to say bye to their loved ones.
I think our ISI chief should confiscate their mobiles before sending them next time

after all this planning and operation.. our agents get caught by a stupid phone call because they forgot the directions and what to do when they get there or forgot to say bye to their loved ones.
I think our ISI chief should confiscate their mobiles before sending them next time
In 2008 India gave the same evidence , a phone call and bunch of other things..So we Pakistanis are so dumb that we repeated the "same" things again? Why can't we learn from Past?

Anyone can buy a mobile sim in Pakistan or anywhere else and anyone can use that sim to call anyone from anywhere and then plant it on a dead corpse, super duper RAW guys think the world is as idiot as Indians who would fall for such shitty plots.

Another media investigation.. We all should wait for NIA report on Pathankot.. everyday a new revelation by media is not helping any side.

In 2008 India gave the same evidence , a phone call and bunch of other things..So we Pakistanis are so dumb that we repeated the "same" things again? Why can't we learn from Past?

Exactly.
and thats the EXACT reason why we had 71, 1999 ( despite both coming after 65 .. "The Past" )

@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA @anant_s

No ones said that they were your agents.

these three people who are identified by their numbers are the lazy stupid people-

they should have reported or at least called the cell phone company to block their sims- when they got mugged and their cell phones were stolen -

Case Closed -

So the brainwashed jihadi nuts that attacks us,, they never leave these type of trail? Are they superior Jihadi nuts?

who is us? if you mean Pakistan, sure they do. how else do you think your own investigators find them. Those cases where they don't find them could very well be not wanting to expose their own nurtured stable. I recall your ex ISI DG Hamid Gul pretty much saying that once

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom