What's new

Calling Members Again for TF2 work !

Secur

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PDF needs you for the TF2 project ! We are working on creating a Pakistan Defense Forums " Wiki " to make the forum , a authoritative , detailed , credible and comprehensive source of information on " Pakistan's military affairs " . At the moment , we are collecting information from different sources and compiling them for later editing and modifications by other users as more resources become available . As we are facing a new momentous workload , we are offering a new recruitment drive to fuel up our teams again and continue the work as usual , which at the moment is going at relatively slowed speed due to " tremendous amount " of information coming in . I personally feel that the TF2 ( Task force ) team can do with some " new blood " since this is a long term project .

So , all those military enthusiast and patriots out there , would you like to work for the country's new database program ? All those who are interested in this task can report here and will be included in the group and provided with the Research and Development ( R&D ) tag with privileges . Also the other Jr.TT's can report here too .

i could be; any more specific details on individual responsibilities

i could be; any more specific details on individual responsibilities
We are covering the military, the responsibilities are to contribute and research, please go through the research and database section in seniors cafe. We.d be glad to have you on board.

Back
Top Bottom