What's new

Calling Hakimullah a ‘martyr’ is condemnable: Altaf Hussain

Okay I have literally been an opponent of the MQM for years now but I have to appreciate what Altaf Hussain has said here. Atleast Altaf Hussain is not a fanatic other than anything he is.

Calling Hakimullah Mehsud a martyr means you are a votary of destruction and death in Pakistan. That animal Hakimullah Mehsud killed thousands of Pakistanis. We needed to eliminate him ourselves. Instead when someone did the job for us we are crying like babies.

Wake up Pakistan. This is a very positive development only if we can look beyond our noses. Hakimullah Mehsud was a leader of the most hated terrorist group in Pakistan, the tehreek e taliban Pakistan.

We need to eliminate terrorists utterly. I believe more operations would be required to beat this enemy back.

Okay I have literally been an opponent of the MQM for years now but I have to appreciate what Altaf Hussain has said here. Atleast Altaf Hussain is not a fanatic other than anything he is.

Calling Hakimullah Mehsud a martyr means you are a votary of destruction and death in Pakistan. That animal Hakimullah Mehsud killed thousands of Pakistanis. We needed to eliminate him ourselves. Instead when someone did the job for us we are crying like babies.

Wake up Pakistan. This is a very positive development only if we can look beyond our noses. Hakimullah Mehsud was a leader of the most hated terrorist group in Pakistan, the tehreek e taliban Pakistan.

We need to eliminate terrorists utterly. I believe more operations would be required to beat this enemy back.
Keep on doing operations and keep living in dreams but soon you would wake up to most bitter reality that Taliban would be still their growing and becoming more powerful so better talk to them and break as much as we could and than let tribals so take on those hard cores who are not ready to listen to anything but to break them we have to accept their demands which are according to Quran and Sunnah

Keep on doing operations and keep living in dreams but soon you would wake up to most bitter reality that Taliban would be still their growing and becoming more powerful so better talk to them and break as much as we could and than let tribals so take on those hard cores who are not ready to listen to anything but to break them we have to accept their demands which are according to Quran and Sunnah
Their so called demands will never end, you agree to one and they will invent four more. Bringing them down is the only way coz these guys will never understand the language of peace .

Their so called demands will never end, you agree to one and they will invent four more. Bringing them down is the only way coz these guys will never understand the language of peace .
USA has failed bring them down we don't stand a chance only way out is talking to them and winng Tribal support

It would be a short eyed approch,you as a country will have to bend to most of their whims and wishes and that is what has got you to where you stand. It would be better to take the fight and end it once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom