What's new

Call for Karachi deweaponisation

we should de-weaponise pakistan but we must start off with karachi because that is the only city besides balochistan province which has target killings on daily basis! we saw it happen in 2007 and also recently in the month of ramadan! time to seal karachi off and de-weaponize it!

Ilogical to start from khi " sanp ko marna hai tu sir katna paray ga Not dum ~ it re-grows i am sure you have heard it before

Ilogical to start from khi " sanp ko marna hai tu sir katna paray ga Not dum ~ it re-grows i am sure you have heard it before

very logical these so called weapons that orignate in NWFP according to you why do they not end up in islamabad,lahore,multan or anywehre except KARACHI! hence the saanp kaa siir is karachi surely. and if you read i said seal of karachi all exits first then do it!

why is it that only karachi has this gun violence why not any other major city of pakistan! and let's not deny may 2007 open market of mqm!

:disagree: wrong example , first they have to secure the area with low targets and easy the clear , (start = karachi , end = kashmir)

further more its economic hub of country it must be cleared first.

Economy and trade matters to us.

=ice_man;2293881]very logical these so called weapons that orignate in NWFP according to you why do they not end up in islamabad,lahore,multan or anywehre except KARACHI! hence the saanp kaa siir is karachi surely[/COand if you read i said seal of karachi all exits first then do it!why is it that only karachi has this gun violence why not any other major city of pakistan! and let's not deny may 2007 open market of mqm!
[/QUOTE]

it takes common sense to understand and we have spoken about this before here is it again WHY " reason why Quetta and karachi is worst because of the mix demographics HUGE Taliban influence , Karachi serves as Taliban dogs revenue engine whilst Quetta is their shura ... multan and lahore the demographics are completely different and between chor apnay gher main kabhi chori nahi karta woh bhi daas gher chor kar karta hai .. Both cities are the real victim of victimization by the idiots in establishment

:disagree: wrong example , first they have to secure the area with low targets and easy the clear , (start = karachi , end = kashmir)

further more its economic hub of country it must be cleared first.

Economy and trade matters to us.

How can any one secure karachi its a part of pakistan cant be fenced !!?? you start where it manufactured ... where its supplied from i.e : the border (FYI Pak-Afghan ) .. also on an additional note there is no insurgency in kashmir "What clean up is required there " .. hope it makes sense !?

How can any one secure karachi its a part of pakistan cant be fenced !!?? you start where it manufactured ... where its supplied from i.e : the border (FYI Pak-Afghan ) .. also on an additional note there is no insurgency in kashmir "What clean up is required there " .. hope it makes sense !?

Ok let me explain this one ,

Why Karachi first ?
Karachi is economic hub of Pakistan , single day militancy occurs their is loss of millions of dollars , companies are afraid to operate freely. They can monitor provincial borders to stop transfer of weapons.

Why Not on AFGHAN border first ?
ppl their consider weapons their zawar difficulty level is moderate there . They have to convince ppl to disarm.

"What clean up is required there"
These are your double standards , illegal weapon are threat to civil society where ever they are exist. So to protect civilians its needed in full country , when country has full time professional army we don't need private armed militias , GVT can decide it at its ease how to do it.

if you think to do it in one city then forget it , it will not happen.

Hope you understand it.

yep same as starting of mushy era they done well .i really think it should be done in whole pakistan and continue till end of arms in public .

=StandForInsaf;2294412]Ok let me explain this one ,
Why Karachi first ?
Karachi is economic hub of Pakistan , single day militancy occurs their is loss of millions of dollars , companies are afraid to operate freely. They can monitor provincial borders to stop transfer of weapons.

So instead of the city now you are going as far as the province , think a bit more in broader terms and you will reach to where i am suggesting to start from.

ppl their consider weapons their zawar difficulty level is moderate there . They have to convince ppl to disarm.
These are your double standards , illegal weapon are threat to civil society where ever they are exist. So to protect civilians its needed in full country , when country has full time professional army we don't need private armed militias , GVT can decide it at its ease how to do it.

lol .. accusing me that i have double standards and above your views are " that on one hand its ok to deweaponize the civil society whilst on other hand you are suggesting and completly comfortable with the fact that in the same country its ok to have weapons for certain culture ... you seem very confused btw two : Let me explain the irony " in one country and constitution one cant have two different laws applicable , its one for all "" hope this helps

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

yep same as starting of mushy era they done well .i really think it should be done in whole pakistan and continue till end of arms in public .

Its as simple as that , i dont know why some people are finding it so hard to comprehend .. no one wants weapon i think karachietes are the most fed up but no one also want to be sitting ducks either

lol .. accusing me that i have double standards and above your views are " that on one hand its ok to deweaponize the civil society whilst on other hand you are suggesting and completly comfortable with the fact that in the same country its ok to have weapons for certain culture ... you seem very confused btw two : Let me explain the irony " in one country and constitution one cant have two different laws applicable , its one for all "" hope this helps

sorry, when i said this ? do you have a reading problem ?

you should read carefully before saying something....

Posting more never assures quality my friend.

want to butt in and ask Pakistani members here some thing. is it really that easy to get a gun license over there? and how safe do you feel in a gun culture oriented atmosphere.

want to butt in and ask Pakistani members here some thing. is it really that easy to get a gun license over there? and how safe do you feel in a gun culture oriented atmosphere.

Legal weapons no its that easy to get them.
Illegal weapons yes a gift from Zia regime (he was a deadly dictator) . :sick:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom