What's new

California halts Moderna vaccine batch after severe allergies

@Hamartia Antidote is promoting unrelentlessly Pfizer and mRna, might as well advice his family to take it too. California is just reacting too harsh with the sudden halt.

@Hamartia Antidote is promoting unrelentlessly Pfizer and mRna, might as well advice his family to take it too. California is just reacting too harsh with the sudden halt.

Put your thick glasses back on. I'm not the only one relentlessly promoting vaccines in this forum. There are far more posts by Chinese members that you obviously can't see.

There is no such thing as a vaccine without a side affect.

Allergic reactions were expected, you still get them with the flue vaccines.

Why are you making this into a bigger deal than it is? This just means that some people's bodies can't use this vaccine in particular.

It was

No wonder the CEO sold so many shares.

He actually lost millions by selling early at only $88-$93 around the 18th of November. He had to do it before their positive news announcement. It was $140 a month ago.

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 6.24.27 PM.jpg

Of course you don't want to mention that fact...

Last edited:
He actually lost millions by selling early at only $88-$93 around the 18th of November. He had to do it before their positive news announcement. It was $140 a month ago.

View attachment 708472

Losses? U think how much when he bought in or the prices he was given?

Maybe another few more months later modena share prices maybe even lower than $88.

the guy must be laughing from selling at an appropriate time. Regret? i think not
Put your thick glasses back on. I'm not the only one relentlessly promoting vaccines in this forum. There are far more posts by Chinese members that you obviously can't see.
so did you and your family get vaccinated? Or just promoting the products and see how the guinea pigs react knowing deaths occurred?

View attachment 708472

You know, being the CEO of this company, he know his vaccine better than most of the people, but that doesn't mean he know how much fiat money the FED can print to support your fiat stock market as well

So his selling decision is made based on the best knowledge he know (e.g. how good the vaccine they developed).

In China, his case is still considered insider-trading, even if he loss money, but I know in the wild-west american his action is perfectly legal, actually more legal than the senators who proved they were better at market timing than even the most talented professional traders.

On a side note, I know some guy who just resign from Pfizer recently, he believe the vaccine they developed is a disaster waiting to happen so he decided to jump the sinking ship.

It might someday dawn on the American medical establishment that a pandemic isn't exactly the best time to test out a novel vaccine technology.

There is no such thing as a vaccine without a side affect.

Allergic reactions were expected, you still get them with the flue vaccines.

Why are you making this into a bigger deal than it is? This just means that some people's bodies can't use this vaccine in particular.
Because it is US made. It is actually flattering that the US is held against the perfection standard while theirs are held to much lower standards.

Because it is US made. It is actually flattering that the US is held against the perfection standard while theirs are held to much lower standards.
this is the first time in history that an mRNA vaccine has been produced, let alone without thorough human trials. side effects should be expected. heck, the common man should assume that these vaccines would totally ineffective and continue to face masking and social distancing. my wife, since she is a health care front line worker, just received the 2nd jab of the pfizer vaccine TODAY...some of her coworkers who received the 2nd one last week have already caught covid19 again. so there is no guarantee. so let's just give up on this nationalistic bullshit about which country's vaccine is better or worse and let's just maintain the face masking and the hand-sanitizing and the social distancing. these vaccines maybe totally ineffective in the long run or may "help", we just don't know yet. so instead of playing the blame game or getting carried away with the "my vaccine is better than yours" mantra, lets, as a species, hunker down for the long haul, this shit's here to stay for the near foreseeable future, ain't goin' away any time soon.

You know, being the CEO of this company, he know his vaccine better than most of the people, but that doesn't mean he know how much fiat money the FED can print to support your fiat stock market as well

So his selling decision is made based on the best knowledge he know (e.g. how good the vaccine they developed).

In China, his case is still considered insider-trading, even if he loss money, but I know in the wild-west american his action is perfectly legal, actually more legal than the senators who proved they were better at market timing than even the most talented professional traders.

On a side note, I know some guy who just resign from Pfizer recently, he believe the vaccine they developed is a disaster waiting to happen so he decided to jump the sinking ship.

Technically being the CEO of a company that means ANY day is an insider trading day as stocks move DAILY.

This is why they have to declare their intention to trade MONTHS in advance with a 10b5-1

You better stop Fosun..from buying a 100m Pfizer doses for China.

Fosun is a joint partner with Pfitzer mate, they were involved even before US cases blew up.

Fosun is a joint partner with Pfitzer mate, they were involved even before US cases blew up.

Typical west media disinformation again, glad you have the nerve to bring that crap out LOL:

Let me tell you the reality, instead of this west media created crap:

First of all, Fosun dont buy that from Pfizer, both Pfizer and Fosun has invested in BioTech's mRNA death trap and Fosun just get the rights of selling this in China.

But Fosun has never received the import permit from China, especially after so many problem of the mRNA death traps, and experts in China even call for the total ban of any mRNA vaccines in China, even for the vaccine developed by PLA insitute of medicine, let along BioTech's death-trap.

Not to mention the fact China dont need to import any vaccine at all

So chances are, you dont need to worry about any phony number of that death-trap BioTech mRNA vaccines sold in China, because most likely they wont be any at all.

Back
Top Bottom