What's new

BYD: Road to Dominance of Electric Vehicle/Transport

proud owner of a BYD hybrid, the battery and electronics are rather decent.
also many BYD electric buses on roads here, they do help improving air quality.

Nice. I hope all govt. will continue to push for electric vehicles for the sake of our environment, but I fear the oil cartel will strangle any effort to propagate these vehicles.
at least the Chinese govt. is serious about it, subsidies together with cracking down state corp. corruption does make a difference. not so optimistic on the US one though, petrodollar is unbreakable.

You mean their auto and entertainment industry, those are the only Japanese industries that still have global impact that I am aware of.

Well, both Sony and Nintendo are bleeding red, so I doubt they can last long against Microsoft.

Don't get me wrong, I favor the PS brand over the Xbox brand, but it is quite obvious that Sony now is in big trouble.

The only industrial sector that remains relatively safe is their auto industry, but I am not sure how it is going in the next 5-10 years.

Well, both Sony and Nintendo are bleeding red, so I doubt they can last long against Microsoft.

Don't get me wrong, I favor the PS brand over the Xbox brand, but it is quite obvious that Sony now is in big trouble.

The only industrial sector that remains relatively safe is their auto industry, but I am not sure how it is going in the next 5-10 years.
I think the Japanese SLR camera industry is good and secure. Sony would have lost more than 3.25 billion last quarter if it were not for the success of PS4. Microsoft truly messed up with Xbox One.

I think the Japanese SLR camera industry is good and secure. Sony would have lost more than 3.25 billion last quarter if it were not for the success of PS4. Microsoft truly messed up with Xbox One.

The camera has been killed off by the smartphone.

Yeah, Xbox itself also sucks badly, and that's the sole reason that PlayStation can still survive.

The camera has been killed off by the smartphone.

Yeah, Xbox itself also sucks badly, and that's the sole reason that PlayStation can still survive.
To a point you are right. But DSLR serve professionals and people who want to take professional quality pictures. Point and shoot cannot provide the same quality.

To a point you are right. But DSLR serve professionals and people who want to take professional quality pictures. Point and shoot cannot provide the same quality.

The problem is that Japan doesn't possess the irreplaceable technologies like the US, that's why they are now facing a lot of competition from South Korea in both electronics and auto.

China right now is challenging the US for the future ecosystem of the world technology.

- China wants to dominate in the future quantum supercomputing domain.

- China wants to reshape the transportation grid of the world.

- China wants to build a new model for the E-commerce.

While Japan doesn't have the true innovation on the global scale like China and the US, all they are good is to make those little things.

China and USA are macro, while Japan is micro.

Tell me what Japan is more advanced than China now?

Yeah, auto industry, but this is not the high end technology.

Oh, PS4, but it only represents the entertainment.

Why waste my time ? Your vehement anti-Japan stance is clear as Juyondai sake.

Indians are taking "Pride" in using our products. It is a taboo for Indian members or most of them on PDF are not from Bangalore

Also it says

"In a move to make Bangalore a cleaner city, the state-run Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) will operate a swanky electric bus."

I dont know if they have finally bought the coach

But it seems time is changing gradually to our favour even in India

8c12ae69355a8a7f14d2e11134bfe083.gif

The problem is that Japan doesn't possess the irreplaceable technologies like the US, that's why they are now facing a lot of competition from South Korea in both electronics and auto.

China right now is challenging the US for the future ecosystem of the world technology.

- China wants to dominate in the future quantum supercomputing domain.

- China wants to reshape the transportation grid of the world.

- China wants to build a new model for the E-commerce.

While Japan doesn't have the true innovation on the global scale like China and the US, all they are good is to make those little things.

China and USA are macro, while Japan is micro.

The point is, Tiger, USA is willing to give away its tech to Japan for the sake of forestalling China's rise and the Japanese are not stupid people if you know what I mean

So all the while the proxies are crying out loud as innocent victims under our "bully" which fit perfectly into
the hegemony's scheme. WTF

9104083036723815.gif

The point is, Tiger, USA is willing to give away its tech to Japan for the sake of forestalling China's rise and the Japanese are not stupid people if you know what I mean

So all the while the proxies are crying out loud as innocent victims under our "bully" which fit perfectly into
the hegemony's scheme. WTF

9104083036723815.gif

It is all about China vs USA, and no matter how many new techs Japan got from the US, she is still a pawn.

There are no BYD electric buses in Paris (nor in France),the only buses are French,Italian,German.
These electric buses look not too bad and more ecologic compared to the buses we actually have.

I think there are no BYD purchased by New York yet. BYD supplied some buses for range testing in Manhattan traffic. I think Denver bought some for their airport

Back
Top Bottom