What's new

BYD: Road to Dominance of Electric Vehicle/Transport

Is this what your meant Sir?

images

I don't think so, the people do not live to talk about it.

It's basically they cut your throat, pull your tongue down your throat and out the throat opening--than stretch it as far down as possible to resemble a neck tie.
The person is still alive to face the whole ordeal.

summary: when it comes to state/company secret, it's best to not discuss so openly in forums unless you have permission from the top to do so--especially if you happen to work for the state/company.

BYD Delivering the Worlds Largest Electric Bus Fleet
BYD Company Ltd.
Published on Dec 30, 2015

We end our year with the unprecedented delivery of a huge pure electric bus fleet to the city of Shenzhen, making significant headway towards sustainable development, and hoping cities worldwide will follow suit. What a wonderful way to welcome 2016!
I think all public buses in Shenzhen will turn electric within 1-2 years.

Chinese car maker awarded for battery technology at world energy summit
Xinhua, January 18, 2016

Chinese auto producer BYD Company won here on Monday the Zayed Future Energy Prize for its contribution to the development and production of environmentally friendly battery technology for electric cars.

At the opening of the annual World Future Energy Summit 2016, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and United Arab Emirates (UAE) Deputy Minister of Defense Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan handed the award to Wang Chuanfu, who founded BYD back in 1995 in Shenzhen, China's Guangdong province.

BYD, which is an abbreviation for Build Your Dreams, is the world's largest rechargeable battery supplier and new energy vehicle manufacturer.

In its quest to contribute to green energy, BYD came up with a more environmentally friendly battery technology which led to the development of the BYD Iron-Phosphate Battery.

"The battery is fire-safe, completely recyclable and long-cycle solution that has become the core of the company's current clean energy platform of transportation and storage," according to the company's website. In China and abroad, around 160 cities started to use BYD electric buses and taxis.

BYD is expanding operations in the solar power generation sector, as the third pillar of its strategy to build a zero emission energy ecosystem: from generation to storage to transportation.

The annual Zayed Future Energy Prize was named after the UAE's first President Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan, who founded the Gulf Arab state in 1971, and was first announced in 2008.

The award is invented to honor schools, non-profit bodies, individuals, as well as small and large firms worldwide for their innovative solutions to creating a new, sustainable energy future.

=)
The BYD has many industrial parks in China, i visited one ... no some special for me, just there'r many BYD cars.

Already met the HR and met new BOSS, later HR gave me a call and told the interview is successful ... so will go for a new job.
Far way from home not a big problem, BYD can provide two rooms dormitory for me inside industrial park ... yes they also provide discounted car for their employees including zero down payment. If everything going fine, i will settle down near there, house price in suburb much cheaper than inside urban ... a good place for me to buy new house with a afforded price, still in ShenZhen.

BYD provide dorm, they also provide shuttle bus but pity not go place where now i living ... i just find the suburb is a good place for me, anyways there house selling cheaper no bad working and living in there, such conditions make me feel okay - earn more & spend less.

Congratulations on the new job. Keep company secrets, but give us a hind on BYD stock direction. :partay: I just don't believe it, Tesla costs more than $200 per share, and BYD only worth $4!

Chinese car maker awarded for battery technology at world energy summit
Xinhua, January 18, 2016

Chinese auto producer BYD Company won here on Monday the Zayed Future Energy Prize for its contribution to the development and production of environmentally friendly battery technology for electric cars.

At the opening of the annual World Future Energy Summit 2016, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and United Arab Emirates (UAE) Deputy Minister of Defense Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan handed the award to Wang Chuanfu, who founded BYD back in 1995 in Shenzhen, China's Guangdong province.

BYD, which is an abbreviation for Build Your Dreams, is the world's largest rechargeable battery supplier and new energy vehicle manufacturer.

In its quest to contribute to green energy, BYD came up with a more environmentally friendly battery technology which led to the development of the BYD Iron-Phosphate Battery.

"The battery is fire-safe, completely recyclable and long-cycle solution that has become the core of the company's current clean energy platform of transportation and storage," according to the company's website. In China and abroad, around 160 cities started to use BYD electric buses and taxis.

BYD is expanding operations in the solar power generation sector, as the third pillar of its strategy to build a zero emission energy ecosystem: from generation to storage to transportation.

The annual Zayed Future Energy Prize was named after the UAE's first President Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan, who founded the Gulf Arab state in 1971, and was first announced in 2008.

The award is invented to honor schools, non-profit bodies, individuals, as well as small and large firms worldwide for their innovative solutions to creating a new, sustainable energy future.

Good news, glad to see more green innovation from manufacturing industries!

Quote from Jack Lifton:

"On top of that the Chinese 5-year plan coming out in March for the next 5-years mandates a switch to electric propulsion for cars to reduce pollution in the large cities. The Chinese are actually targeting 5 million units a year by 2020."

I believe the upstream - rare earth - is one strategically important sector. It's national priority for the state to develop a comprehensive national REE strategy. Well apparently the government has begun taking solid actions plans, look forward to more fruitful results in the coming 5-year plan in REE sector.

Last edited:

Quote from Jack Lifton:

"On top of that the Chinese 5-year plan coming out in March for the next 5-years mandates a switch to electric propulsion for cars to reduce pollution in the large cities. The Chinese are actually targeting 5 million units a year by 2020."

I believe the upstream - rare earth - is one strategically important sector. It's national priority for the state to develop a comprehensive national REE strategy. Well apparently the government has begun taking solid actions plans, look forward to more fruitful results in the coming 5-year plan in REE sector.

Any advise on which one to buy in the stock market?
In the last year, I bought some shares of biomedical and pharmaceutical companies, not bad at all!

Any advise on which one to buy in the stock market?
In the last year, I bought some shares of biomedical and pharmaceutical companies, not bad at all!

Competition in the innovation sector (manufacturing) could be fierce, high risk but high return. For safe bet, long term, check their upstream - REE sector (稀土概念股).

Last edited:
@Jlaw @Keel Dunno what u guys are talking about, what is triad OR and Columbian neck tie?
triad is 黑社会
Columbian neck tie is 哥伦比亚领带 :partay:

Quote from Jack Lifton:

Limit exporting rare earths--the process to process the rare earth is environmentally bad!

Plus we need it for our missiles, etc. Let the other countries dig up their own and hurt their environment

triad is 黑社会
Columbian neck tie is 哥伦比亚领带 :partay:

Limit exporting rare earths--the process to process the rare earth is environmentally bad!

Plus we need it for our missiles, etc. Let the other countries dig up their own and hurt their environment
What's your implication behind triad or tie?
I know what they mean on the surface.

@Jlaw @Keel Dunno what u guys are talking about, what is triad OR and Columbian neck tie?

Nothing to worry about, Andrew. We were just saying not to be so casual on the internet as to give away "confidential" information whatsoever otherwise one may have to face the consequences
For me, those are "Mafia" terms that I learnt from media/movies
By the way I wish @cnleio all the best in his new job

BYD awarded for battery technology at world energy summit
Xinhua, January 18, 2016

Chinese auto producer BYD Company won on Monday the Zayed Future Energy Prize for its contribution to the development and production of environmentally friendly battery technology for electric cars.

BYD awarded for battery technology at world energy summit
Xinhua, January 18, 2016

Chinese auto producer BYD Company won on Monday the Zayed Future Energy Prize for its contribution to the development and production of environmentally friendly battery technology for electric cars.

BYD is now building a bus factory in my city!
620x0_1_2015041709462201539.jpg
620x0_1_2015041709465959869.jpg

BYD buses in the countryside of Wuhan
one yuan each journey
620x0_1_q87_autohomedealer__wKgHzFaR4K6AdP11AAfPNOi0H0s742.jpg

Back
Top Bottom