What's new

Buying testosterone from Pakistan pharmacies

Why would I disagree?

Because I thought someone was heavy into dole shole to regain one's youth and impress someone .... lol

But yes, seriously, I saw it myself recently. Was hitting the gym for legs twice a week.

5-set circuits of:

1) Quad extensions (15-12-8 rep weight buildup - peaking at 10 plates)

2) Hamstring curls (15-12-8 rep weight buildup - peaking at 8 plates)

3) Machine leg press (12-10-8 rep weight buildup - peaking at 150 kilos)

4) Seated Calf Raises (15-12-8 rep weight buildup - peaking at 52.5 kilos) - works the soleus (an important cycling muscle)

5) Plank (standard, no variations - 120-90 seconds)

6) Pelvic/Glute Bridges (standard x 15, and single leg x 10 each)

Later added Standing Barbell Calf Raises as well (25 kilos) to work the Gastrocnemius (that gives the classical "W") - but my form sucked. My gym does not have the machine with the padded shoulder bars ....

This routine was preceded by a 5 minute warm-up on the stepper or the cross-trainer .... and followed by a 15 minute stretching session and a 5 minute cool-down (lactate washout) on the treadmill.

I did this for a few weeks.

Then I tried body weight exercises at home ....

3-set circuits of:

1) Half squats (x 50)

2) Lunges (x 20 each)

3) Standing Calf raises (on a step x40-30)

4) Plank (standard, no variations - 120-90 seconds)

6) Pelvic/Glute Bridges (single leg x 15 each)

This routine was preceded by 5 minutes of spot jogging warmup .... and followed by a 15 minute stretching circuit.

The home sessions are way more tiring, you sweat a lot more and get a lot thirstier, and you can feel your legs tremble.

Need to add Clamshells to the above.

Cheers, Doc

Because I thought someone was heavy into dole shole to regain one's youth and impress someone .... lol

Being heavy into something doesn't mean I would lose my senses and intelligence and start doing it for nothing. Bai ALLAH nay akal di hy. And I prefer working on form first then lifting weights. I take it very seriously, I do sessions of lifting weightless barbells, thinking of different variations and then lift the weight that I can do with my natural strength.

The home sessions are way more tiring, you sweat a lot more and get a lot thirstier, and you can feel your legs tremble.

Workout at home is no workout, gym is the proper place and has environment for it.

You are doing heavy on the legs, considering you are a newbie to weight lifting?

Any muscle that you intend to build, always do posing (stretching) for that muscle after the workout ... it helps in relaxing and adds to the gains.

Being heavy into something doesn't mean I would lose my senses and intelligence and start doing it for nothing. Bai ALLAH nay akal di hy. And I prefer working on form first then lifting weights. I take it very seriously, I do sessions of lifting weightless barbells, thinking of different variations and then lift the weight that I can do with my natural strength.

Workout at home is no workout, gym is the proper place and has environment for it.

You are doing heavy on the legs, considering you are a newbie to weight lifting?

Any muscle that you intend to build, always do posing (stretching) for that muscle after the workout ... it helps in relaxing and adds to the gains.

I'm not gyming for gyming.

This is the strength training I've added into my cycling routine to prepare for my 600 BRM (an unsupported 600 km ride with timed control points, that you need to complete inside 40 hours - eat, rest, sleep included).

Different priorities.

Cheers, Doc

@I.R.A

Any tips guruji?

Back to 90 kilos man ....

IMG_20180701_145448.jpg

Those calves are damn stubborn ....

Cheers, Doc

wht u guys think about supplements
glutamine
whey protein
omega3,6
bcaa
amino

why not people share there pics its achievements

wht u guys think about supplements
glutamine
whey protein
omega3,6
bcaa
amino

why not people share there pics its achievements

They’re all scams
None of them work, do not fall for it.
More then half of the guys in this thread have not researched a single bit about anabolic steroids, they have probably read a few news articles and think they know it all

Anyways
Whey protein is basically like those milk powders baby’s drink AKA If you can’t eat a meal then gulp down the shake to meet your nutritional value for the day.
It has NO secret ingredient that adds some muscle mass automatically that food cannot(This is a claim spread by retarded uneducated people). This is a sham promoted by the fitness industry.

Every single pro level bodybuilder you see today is using roids and even back in the 80s the bodybuilders used roids(hint Arnold Schwarzenegger admitted his usage in an interview(look it up) Sylvester Stallone uses it even today, he was caught few years back with Jintropins(HK brand of HGH))

Natural lifting is a joke. You will never feel the muscle fullness that you get on roids. You will lose the hard earned muscle you gained within a few weeks of no lifting or bad eating(I know this from experience, I had to do labour to earn quick cash once and all the years of natural lifting gains just faded away within weeks)
I have been using TEST ENAN for 4 years straight now at 250mg/week which puts me roughly at 1200 ng/dL of testosterone levels per day and it has not changed me mentally “for the worse” like the guys here claim they do(none of them used it like I said, they’re just talking based on the one sided news articles they read) but instead it’s positive like it has lifted my mood(dopamine, oxytocin release etc)

During puberty I had developed Gynocomastia, I went to a GP and asked to get my hormones checked
Turns out I only had 291ng/dL of testosterone levels in me at the age of 17.... these levels belong to someone in the late 20s.
I asked GP to put me on but he refused citing it as normal(hordes of evidence online can tell you the average level a 17 year old should have is from 600-800ng/dL)

Anyways I later researched and found an underground reputable source from the UK and been ordering from there and self administering ever since.

Last edited:
@I.R.A

Any tips guruji?

Yes bacha ........ you need to make that murgha position and remain like that for 3 hours to build better calves and legs.

For people who are not familiar with murgha position

"Murga (also spelled murgha) is a stress position used as a corporal punishment in parts of South Asia (specifically Northern India, Pakistan and sometimes in Bangladesh)."

Back to 90 kilos man ....

Those calves are damn stubborn ....

Patience my friend, keep the spirit high and don't think too much about the results.

Stairs par panjoo ka zor pay chala kar ...... here watch this video

Yes bacha ........ you need to make that murgha position and remain like that for 3 hours to build better calves and legs.

For people who are not familiar with murgha position

"Murga (also spelled murgha) is a stress position used as a corporal punishment in parts of South Asia (specifically Northern India, Pakistan and sometimes in Bangladesh)."

Patience my friend, keep the spirit high and don't think too much about the results.

Stairs par panjoo ka zor pay chala kar ...... here watch this video

Thanks for the video bro. I do the same. He's got great balance. I take support from the door frame.

That calf machine is not there in my club gym. Disgusting. The seated calf stretches are a great suggestion.

I thought mast uncle Ji was Pakistani till I saw the India t-shirt. Lol

Calf shape is also a bit genetic I feel. My son who is a badminton player has proper gol popping ones. An he is 6'3.5" ....

Cheers, Doc

I thought mast uncle Ji was Pakistani till I saw the India t-shirt. Lol

Uncle g has produced many champions, and the person who is training in the video is his first student who won some national level championship in India. Donacharya retired and opened a gym in his own house basement, he has some very useful tips.

Calf shape is also a bit genetic I feel. My son who is a badminton player has proper gol popping ones. An he is 6'3.5"

People who live in the mountain area have very well built calves, running / walking up and down for daily supplies since childhood helps them a lot.

He's got great balance. I take support from the door frame.

Pillar use kar ........ us ka samnay khara ho ja, hath agay kar k dono side say ussay pakar lay aur panjoo pay two steps may oper neechay ho.

Back
Top Bottom