What's new

BUYING AN OLD GUN

saqib butt

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam Guys, I bought Taurus PT92 second hand from a shopkeeper, he gave me gun only and a receipt of his shop in which gun number and details are written moreover he wrote the gun number on my license. Is this all process enough or there should be something else too? because i dont know with whom this gun was and bla bla i just only bought it from shopkeeper? And it was my first time i need to know this too that i have heard that licence number is embossed on gun but he didnt do that instead there was a number on gun like TZI93481 he wrote that on book ? Plz guide me!

For a moment I thought this would be a great thread to talk about the Mosin Nagant
!!!!

My bad yo !!

Hmm are you sure it is an original and not a clone, get the shop keepers receipt get a copy and get it verified from the arms license department. This way you confirm the gun to your name and if any issue is there with this gun's serial number the arms dept will notify you.

You got one?

No.

I do intend to get one as it is antique ( 70+ years old ), still cheaper than other reliable 7.62, and highly accurate ( fired it at a 200 yards outdoor range ).

These surplus guns look amazing after all these years with a little TLC.

No.

I do intend to get one as it is antique ( 70+ years old ), still cheaper than other reliable 7.62, and highly accurate ( fired it at a 200 yards outdoor range ).

These surplus guns look amazing after all these years with a little TLC.
Buy two....they are going to run out sometime in the future and you can sell one as an antique....they are still pretty cheap...I'm planning to get two.Going to sportize one(will kinda look like remington700).

buy something better man guns already too much in country . how much you wasted on this bloody peace of metal ?

Buy two....they are going to run out sometime in the future and you can seas an antique....they a
The supplies are running low, but you get one for somewhere between $130 and $180. The Chinese ones are selling for about $99 !!!
I will probably stick to one as I don't want to get a second gunsafe. I need the room for a 22 long.

Last edited:
That was an awful post. ^^^^^

I blame it on new forum SW android compatability..

!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom