What's new

Buy weapons from us, India says as it pushes exports to compete with China in neighbourhood

India should use Armenia as a reference for Radar sales and Ecuador for Helipcopters

I just want to reaffirm your view that India will always be the Supra Powa of tomorrow.

India could be more successful if it split up into states before British arrival. As India was never a country before British arrival. It’s was stitched together by the British railroads and the English language.

What was Hindostan then? Ruled by Mughals, Turks and much before that ruled over by Mauryans as 'Magadha'.... Just for your knowledge ...here is definition of a country

" A country may be an independent sovereign state or part of a larger state,[1] as a non-sovereign or formerly sovereign political division, a physical territory with a government, or a geographic region associated with sets of previously independent or differently associated people with distinct political characteristics. It is not inherently sovereign".

We will make sure our exports grow with time, our weapons platform are maturing rapidly, with local requirements are fulfilling fast, we can export soon now.... Brahmos is a good example.
Aakash will be next as BDL is in talks to export it.
Radars will be very obvious choice for export too...
soon we will not be selling only the aircraft but entire weapons package with it.

and yes, i want to see more mocking as you guys spend time in mocking we will build more weapons and export it :p:

poor guys have nothing at their end except few chinese assembled things , they can satisfy their hurt ego by mocking on PDF.:enjoy:
how hard has Indian economy crashed during pandemic vs Pakistan? Growth in FY22 depends on that. you must be one of those thousands PHD scholars who have applied for Peon job in your glorious country.

peon's job is better than begging .

Last edited:
how hard has Indian economy crashed during pandemic vs Pakistan? Growth in FY22 depends on that. you must be one of those thousands PHD scholars who have applied for Peon job in your glorious country.

I earn my living in Bangalore in the IT industry - and won't be boosting of my income and RSU's here in open forum. And if you really would like to know, visit Bangalore sometime, we can discuss this over a wonderful cup of hot coffee. I will simply leave you with a video from a Pakistani guy.
PAKISTAN vs INDIA | IT Exports - YouTube
Add to the fact that our FDI is 20x more than Pakistan - yes 20 times.

I earn my living in Bangalore in the IT industry - and won't be boosting of my income and RSU's here in open forum. And if you really would like to know, visit Bangalore sometime, we can discuss this over a wonderful cup of hot coffee. I will simply leave you with a video from a Pakistani guy.
PAKISTAN vs INDIA | IT Exports - YouTube
Add to the fact that our FDI is 20x more than Pakistan - yes 20 times.

It doesnt make sense what you have said, there are alot of my relatives and friends who are earning handsome amount of money in Pakistan, even alot more thn me, but it doesnt means that Pak is better thn Germany. It is all about masses how they are living. We can literally carve out 3 Pakistans from unemployed Indians.

Back
Top Bottom