What's new

Bushmaster Releases Factory SBR ACR

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG_6027-660x211.png

While not exactly “breaking news” material, Bushmaster ACR fans have a reason to to be happy this week. The company is offering a factory short barreled rifle (SBR) configuration of their ACR platform.

For regular readers, the Masada/ACR saga is well known and as we approach the 10 year anniversary of its original debut is coming up next year. My question to all of you: is the this platform still relevant in a world of ARs, SCARs and other Modern Sporting Rifle design evolutions? Who owns an ACR and is it your “go-to” defensive rifle?

I am not trying to start a sh*t storm – I’m genuinely interested in the ACR’s relevance in a flooded market a decade since its original development.

Post up your experiences in the comments section below.

IMG_6108.jpg

IMG_6107.jpg

BUSHMASTER ACR FACTORY SBR
  • Short Barreled Rifle (SBR)
  • 10.5″ Cold Hammer-Forged Barrel
  • Three-sided aluminum hand guard with integral MIL-STD 1913 rail for accessory mounting
  • Includes AAC® Blackout flash hider
  • Includes 30-round PMAG magazine
  • Chambered in 5.56
  • Includes AAC 51t flash hider adapter
  • Folding and collapsing stock
  • Ambidextrous safety, bolt lock, and mag catch
  • Adjustable gas piston system
Bushmaster ACRs combine unstoppable gas-piston reliability with the ability to quickly change barrels, and calibers in minutes. Ambidextrous fire controls easily accommodate left- and right-handed shooters, and telescoping stocks with adjustable length of pull in folding or straight versions complete the world’s most adaptable lineup of MSR models.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/07/bushmaster-sbr-acr/

Back
Top Bottom