What's new

Burma kay baad ab asaam , india men musalmano ka qatal-e-aam .

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;3327104 said:
Burma kay baad ab assaam (india) men musalmano ka qatal-e-aam kia gaya hay aor ab tak 4 laakh musalman bay-ghar ho chukay hain ...

azadi kay baad yeh sab say bara fasaad hai jo ab tak media per nahi aya . ---- BBC.URDU.

?BBC Urdu? - ?????? - ????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??????
omg2.jpg

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;3327104 said:
Burma kay baad ab assaam (india) men musalmano ka qatal-e-aam kia gaya hay aor ab tak 4 laakh musalman bay-ghar ho chukay hain ...

azadi kay baad yeh sab say bara fasaad hai jo ab tak media per nahi aya . ---- BBC.URDU.

?BBC Urdu? - ?????? - ????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??????

Its not only Muslims wholost their homes..both muslims and bodos have suffered equally..

BBC is reportin some 3 lakh displaced but indian media is not showing anything abut it or camps :blink: i got attention before 20 minutes . itna bara mamla ho chuka hai ?:frown:

Any strategic significance of the area?

20 muslim killed in land of peace. Oh wait they were only shia wajib-e-qatal.

20 muslim killed in land of peace. Oh wait they were only shia wajib-e-qatal.

this is show mentality of us . when the thread is abut india you guys start bashing pakistan and when thread is abut pakistan our guys start bashing india . till we never come out from this mindset no thread will reach on any result . forum today become very bad place to read maan bhen aik ho rahi hai jesy you tube FB per hota hai :hitwall:

Morphed online images in North-East scare came from Pak, 'highly reprehensible', says government

Cyber ****** have become pain in the neck. Giving them access to Internet is like giving fire torch to Chimps.

:woot:
:rofl::rofl:

Some comments by indians on the link you provided

Nice strategy to blame outsiders for India's internal security failures. Fact is that govt and its institutions are shying away from arresting and punishing the culprits within India and are using Pakistan as scape goat to save them. Ironically most of the culprits are part of UPA govt and other community leaders responsible are supporters of UPA too........

it seems that the minister watch a lots of bollywood movies in which every incident is followed by a comment that incident is having foreign hands.......sir please solve by own don't play the game of pass pass

Read more kid:lol:

@ Topic, it is very sad to see that Muslims are being killed there on their own lands by indians, i know 2 gujarati Muslims from india who have their sad tales to tell, they also told me that Muslims are called "miyan log" a kind of insulted word indians create for Muslims, they are not the ones but i met few other gujarati Muslims who say they will never go back to india as it had given them insults, deaths, threats & the annoying part that Police in gujarat won't listen them as they are under influence of some hindu exteremist group, they even went further saying that they wish some part of gujarat along with Junagadh & Manvadar would be Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom