What's new

Bulgaria: Migrants 'living in fear' after xenophobic attacks

flamer84

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Romania
The Bulgarian authorities must do more to prevent xenophobic hate crimes, Amnesty International urged today amid a rise in racist attacks that has left migrants living in fear.

In the most recent attacks this weekend a Malian teenager was attacked close to a mosque in the capital Sofia, while a Bulgarian man of Turkish origin was left in a coma hospitalized after being beaten up by skinheads.

"There is an alarming and dangerous rise in xenophobic feeling in Bulgaria and the onus is on the authorities to prevent it, but instead many recent government statements risk inflaming the situation," said Barbora Cernusakova of Amnesty International, who will discuss the issue with Bulgarian government officials in Sofia tomorrow.

Bulgaria: Migrants 'living in fear' after xenophobic attacks | Amnesty International

Bulgarian leaders condemn attacks on immigrants| Reuters

While i don't agree with the attacks i nominate the following text "liberal hippie retarded comment of the month":

""Rather than taking action against migrants, many of whom have legitimate claims to asylum, the Bulgarian authorities should ensure that asylum-seekers, refugees and migrants feel welcomed and do not fear living in Bulgaria," o_O said Barbora Cernusakova of Amnesty International.

I think Barbora Cernusakova should take the immigrants at hers and her colleagues homes to feed and house them instead of trying to dictate how countries who can barely stay afloat economically should throw away their money just to please her liberal bleeding heart.

Amnesty International is the place where ugly lefty chicks go to have sex out of feeling of misplaced guilt because they are white.

A Turkish man beaten into coma.....

Bulgaria should look into history and see that we don't left our brethren to be slaughtered.

Since 1991, Bulgaria's population decreased from 9 to 7 million people. Terrible poverty there.
In the countries of Eastern Europe will settle the excess of migrants from Asia and Africa. Interestingly, such a future waited Bulgarians when join the EU?

A Turkish man beaten into coma.....

Bulgaria should look into history and see that we don't left our brethren to be slaughtered.

The bulgarians are taking the wrong approach at this,instead of taking it with the immigrants they should storm their political elites because they've allowed this influx into their own country.

I was wondering about that "turkish man" i don't think he's an immigrant as turks don't immigrate to Bulgaria,i suspect he's part of the turkish minority.

Why would people be migrating to Bulgaria, a country much worse than most of 3rd world !!
Hmmmmm ohh,,, I know it must be that white skin broad !!!( who has not taken shower or bath in last 6 months) !!!!

Why would people be migrating to Bulgaria, a country much worse than most of 3rd world !!
Hmmmmm ohh,,, I know it must be that white skin broad !!!( who has not taken shower or bath in last 6 months) !!!!

Sry but Bulgaria,beeing the most poor in the EU still stands light years away from the 3rd world.

I was wondering about that "turkish man" i don't think he's an immigrant as turks don't immigrate to Bulgaria,i suspect he's part of the turkish minority.

This is not the first time of their shıt.

Once they tried to assaniate a Turkish minority political leader.

Back
Top Bottom