What's new

Building the Black Taj Mahal - Can Indian Government do that?

I am sure india can spend the money on better things then building another taj mahal.

The actual Taj Mahal, previously know as 'Tejo Mahalaya' was build by hindus only. But not to worship Kaali maa but to worship Lord Shiva. As usual the invaders changed it according to their wish...:)

The True Story of the Taj Mahal

Oh geeze here we go again.
So when do you guys plan on destorying the Taz to avenge your supposed temple?
And who was born on that site this time?
Hanuman?
Ganesh?

why don't you guys just destroy all Islamic architectural and be done with it?
Why all the crying and whining? I mean you people are the majority now, time to show the minorities who is boss in India.

I dont think Indians would like to fulfill wishful thinking of Ala Azad Abul Muzzafar Shahab uddin Mohammed Khurram aka shah-e-jahan.

This could be an opportunity for Indian Society to embrace history without looking at the religious part of it. Something which a true non-religious state would want to do.

This could be an opportunity for Indian Society to embrace history without looking at the religious part of it. Something which a true non-religious state would want to do.

India is too busy in corruption matters at present and subsequent elections will bring much more material.
In short, there is hardly time for that.

since pakistanis more own it and love it, so the place should belong to its sole lovers!!! I am the owner of the place (since love it and own it for muslim piece of art), so how one can ask me to have a permission (visa) to see my belongings. So you are right, it should not have a visa for us and it should be imported to the place where it rightly belong! :)

same reason you need a visa to do haj

since pakistanis more own it and love it, so the place should belong to its sole lovers!!! I am the owner of the place (since love it and own it for muslim piece of art), so how one can ask me to have a permission (visa) to see my belongings. So you are right, it should not have a visa for us and it should be imported to the place where it rightly belong! :)

Problem is that the Sunnis may just bomb the Taj the moment it lands in Pakistan (if possible). After all worshipping at shrines is forbidden and with the way you guys bomb everything left, right and centre in Pakistan..for God's sake let the Taj remain safe in India..even if it is "your belongings" :D

no no.. this theory of hindus building it came from one of the nationalistic guys.. a hoax .. no one in india belives it.

See, if a lunatic mixes up the law of gravity with Santa Claus, it does not invalidate the law of gravity.

Discrimination, logic, curiosity and openness is required.

Anyway the paper "The Question of the Taj Mahal" by P. S. Bhat and A. L. Athawale has some good data, and is much more reliable than the original work of PN Oak.

you are becoming like Pakistani with your conspiracy theories. It is classical Mughal architecture and you see can this architecture in most of their buildings and gardens.

I quite understand your plight. The average individual has no capacity to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Hanuman?
Ganesh?

Why all the crying and whining? I mean you people are the majority now, time to show the minorities who is boss in India.

The only one doing the whining and crying is you .

There has been only a single mosque destroyed in India ......You whine to oppose it .

Multiple temples and gurudwaras destroyed in Pakistan ........You whine to support it.

Hanuman?
Ganesh?

You will find nutty theories in every country including yours. for your information........

Fact:
India has the most number of mosques. It has 300,000 mosques which is much more than the Muslim world.

1.The fine craftsmanship required to build a Taj isn't there in India. And do they have the heart for such enterprises. Who will give the money? Remember, Indian farmers are committing suicide by the thousands out of hunger.

2. Anyone visiting the Lal Qillah, Qutub Minar, the Taj, etc will realize how jealous the Hindus are that these symbols of Muslim rule exist. They would wish to black-paint all of these.

1.The fine craftsmanship required to build a Taj isn't there in India. And do they have the heart for such enterprises. Who will give the money? Remember, Indian farmers are committing suicide by the thousands out of hunger.

2. Anyone visiting the Lal Qillah, Qutub Minar, the Taj, etc will realize how jealous the Hindus are that these symbols of Muslim rule exist. They would wish to black-paint all of these.

1.Go through the documentary on maintenance of Taj mahal on NGC. The kins of the original craftsmen are still using 400 years old techniques to restore it.

2.Does not deserve a reply.

Back
Top Bottom