What's new

build your army with any weapon you want

i would buy only nukes for my army....no need for buying planes or ships..... there would only be a strategic force composed up of 50,000 men....scientists,engineers,cooks and barbers...all of them would be given commando training.....they would control all the intercontinental ballistic missiles,underground missile facilities,hostels,messes,factories......plus i would make sure the underground facilites are linked with railway track and launch sites most of them would be underground....

then we will announce if any country voilates our airspace....we will voilate your airspace with an ICBM cause we dont have any airforce or drones....thats pretty fair.....you mind your own business and we will mind our own business.........

considering my strategy....india will have to raise a second airforce just to make sure that planes of first indian airforce dont accidentally steer into Pakistani airspace.

by the way what is the name of your kingdom? i will use proxies and spies to carry our nuclear strikes deep inside your Fantasistan..and for myself I will make a huge and deep underground bunker(like a small town) with total protection from NBC warfare..alot of food,chicks,ammunition to keep fighting(if you win) for the next 20 to 25 years..I will make the whole world full of radiation and living underground will be the only way to survive...what you gonna do than? :D

my Country is TUNISIA and i will USE radiation detector sensors in every street like that we your spies smuggle nuclear bombs the will be found easy and i will strikes your bunker by Bunker-buster bombs in the doors to make entering is impossible then i will destroy the infrastructure only Hospitals and schools then i will make land occupation

you have posted my favourite thread which i was wanted to post but i am afraid thats mods will delete it so i have not posted

Back
Top Bottom