What's new

Budget session begins in Punjab Assembly as parallel one set to be held at Aiwan-i-Iqbal

Good thing is that in pakistan we no longer have desi liberals that hate the army
Liberals have finally got their favorite corrupt PDM govt installed in a neutral coup. Why would they hate army now? Their only problem was Bughaz Imran

Don't change your stance now once your previous one got bulldozed.

How is he blackmailing the government?
I am not changing my stance, Pervaiz is doing all this to save the skin of Moonis.
He is blackmailing by paralysing the government.

So we have 2 Punjab governments? Tabdeli agay hei

There is diffrence between government and legislative assembly.

Liberals have finally got their favorite corrupt PDM govt installed in a neutral coup. Why would they hate army now? Their only problem was Bughaz Imran
It's actually Bughaz-e-Pakistan.

They don't love Pakistan, they just love the money that comes with it. They'll gladly throw aam admi under the bus / vigo and bury the ashes under a multi-storey building in a DHA.

It's actually Bughaz-e-Pakistan.

They don't love Pakistan, they just love the money that comes with it. They'll gladly throw aam admi under the bus / vigo and bury the ashes under a multi-storey building in a DHA.
Now the baloch militants are terroists and anyone speaks against bajwa is terroists too

Cant believe i would see a day where liberals will love generals..

Who knows uncle sam may help pakistan get out of grey list and finally release some CSF(though impossible since congress wont let it)

Wow I am so happy Pakistan is a democracy now - truly a shining city on the hill.

Yet another budget where it seems like political rhetoric rather than actual economic policies or numbers.

This only happens in a banana Pakistan, where neutrals seem so far happy with the most pathetic performance of PDM, 2 running provincial governments in Punjab, thank you neutrals for really screwing Pakistan.

Yet another budget where it seems like political rhetoric rather than actual economic policies or numbers.
When you have clowns like Tarar, everything becomes a circus

1655294420220.png

Now the baloch militants are terroists and anyone speaks against bajwa is terroists too
Anyone who is against DHA is a terrorist.

Now I know that the Baloch have been pushed towards insurgency by the very "Riasat".

Ye pura mulk Balochistan banne ja raha hai.

Why don't they just arrest the speaker ? Badmashi hi karni hai to khul ke karo..

Back
Top Bottom