What's new

Budget for armed forces should be audited: Imran Khan

Its not dam , indian army , in which crouption is still found on ,reguler bassis ?
From the time of george farnandis(kargil) , till few days, before today, a gentlemen soilder (Indian army chief) have to retire , early just because, he was telling , the hidden naked! Truth about, crouption of the politicians, in army ,s buying of , its needed trucks?
I guss, all got checked by, the auiditors , u can see still, its happening, in Indiav

and yet Indian armed forces has outperformed Pakistani armed forces in every way..

im sorry but ur not very bright...

even a 4 year old can put 2 and 2 together.

Expect Imran Khan ,who is with his Pakistani brethren, to know better than someone (clearly)who values looks over substance and is sitting pretty in bangkok

The Army's budget is audited down to Unit level

First, there is the Periodic Audit where auditors from the CMA oversee all transactions.
Secondly, the Test Audit where the periodic audit is audited over again by different auditors.
Lastly, there is the Super Audit, where randomly selected units have their audit reports reviewed by CMA.

All this per every YEAR!

All transactions are overseen by civilian accountants that are attached by the MoD to each unit and any inconsistency no-matter how meagre is the subject of stringent investigation and a Court of Inquiry is formed to establish who is responsible. There was this Lieutenant who failed to pay Rs.300 of his mess bill before he was posted out from Multan, as a consequence of which he was awarded a Severe Displeasure Recordable which effectively put a full stop at his chances of being promoted over the rank of Major. Field Intelligence and Field Action units of the MI oversee the behaviour of troops and officers, any unbecoming behaviour or short-comings in finances are reported, the persons booked by the Military Police and the accused is summarily dismissed until the Court of Inquiry announces their hearings.

Imran Khan is now in the big league, the least he can do is consult with a 'Fauji' before passing such statements so that he doesn't come across as an ignorant fool. It's no surprise that the Army has very stringent record-keeping, audit and accountability, after all, they are marked among the top 3 most transparent institutions in Pakistan.

which Accountants do they hire? Individuals? or are they appointed by minister of defence? :undecided:

May I also know the names of the consultancy firms if at all that are hired by army or minister of defence ? do mention who hires them.

Ya I think IK is right... All military budget should go to ISI they do btter job than PA in protectng borders and interests... See Balochistan right now, what ISI doing in Afghan and India

Ummm, what about auditing the current government's finances as well?

1. The President House was being used as a PPP rallying point until they were ordered to stop.
2. Billions are going into schemes like Income Support Fund etc. with limited accountability.
3. State-run companies are losing billions every year without any thorough inquiry to determine the causes of such dismal performance.
4. Billions more have been lost to Rental Power schemes that have yet to produce electricity.

These shortcomings are only some instances of corruption and abuse of power by the current government. If we include previous governments, then the list goes on and on.
The Armed Forces already have auditing in place, it is time for the government to ensure transparency in its own affairs.

The budget and every single transaction even if it is one cent should be audited by the independent auditing teams i prefer all big four audit firms to be involved
There is too much corruption in armed forces, even during earthquake every hawaldar made millions and u can estimate for higher officers to be more
We pay lot of pensions for retired people, i think we should make them work for that pay rather than sitting at home so they can contribute in development of country
We should investigate and audit all retired and current forces employes and their relatives and families to find out corruption
The best thing is make national audit and investigate unit for forces and any body should tell about any wrong doing to be rewarded so there can be efficient use of resources and we can gain fruitful results
When the Saudis were here on exercise Alsamsaam-IV PA had MI operative monitering the battalion activities handling the adm duties down to the straw!
Take your BS to someone who doesn't know crap!or better yet take it to the PAKISTANI AWAAM they will blindly believe you!

and yet Indian armed forces has outperformed Pakistani armed forces in every way..

im sorry but ur not very bright...

even a 4 year old can put 2 and 2 together.

Expect Imran Khan ,who is with his Pakistani brethren, to know better than someone (clearly)who values looks over substance and is sitting pretty in bangkok
I had, done my job in kargil, just go & check with your mountain brigade, they cAn still, tell you the dam, horrifying stories, about some shooters , of PAK ARMY who, likes to take out, brains of Indians soilders through, their eye balls?
Great thing was, they all were taken, at the time of their advance, from dam , 300 mtrs.
About Imran, he came into politics, just because, he thinks , he can become mAhatir muhammed, of malaysia, well pakistan is not, malaysia?
& he is not, MAHAtIR ?
His lust of power made him under hand of , eroupean jewish. Lobby! Which Allways likes, to get , its hAnds. On pakistan army, which is the, only power safe gurding , its nuckes?
Pakistan isn't is, the country for demo-crazy, better pakistan, go for. Chinse style revolutionized,way of governing body, & that it!

I had, done my job in kargil, just go & check with your mountain brigade, they cAn still, tell you the dam, horrifying stories, about some shooters , of PAK ARMY who, likes to take out, brains of Indians soilders through, their eye balls?
Great thing was, they all were taken, at the time of their advance, from dam , 300 mtrs.
About Imran, he came into politics, just because, he thinks , he can become mAhatir muhammed, of malaysia, well pakistan is not, malaysia?
& he is not, MAHAtIR ?
His lust of power made him under hand of , eroupean jewish. Lobby! Which Allways likes, to get , its hAnds. On pakistan army, which is the, only power safe gurding , its nuckes?
Pakistan isn't is, the country for demo-crazy, better pakistan, go for. Chinse style revolutionized,way of governing body, & that it
!
Why don't you stay in Thailand and let the people living here decide what he is for us!
You probably don't see the situation here in Pakistan for the common man!He might not be the best of the Pakistanis but he definitely is the best option of government right now!

Why don't you stay in Thailand and let the people living here decide what he is for us!
You probably don't see the situation here in Pakistan for the common man!He might not be the best of the Pakistanis but he definitely is the best option of government right now!
What the hell, your problem is ? With my living, anywhere in the world, don't get personal!
What democrazy, has given. Any pakistani , in. Dam 64 years?
What you think, Imran is a prophet, a. Angel or a saint?
Well let me, tell you go, into the streets , in karachi , lahore or islamabad, you will, youth full tooth less youngesters looking his , old you tube videos & getting imperresd by , his fast bowlingn or some good work done, by. J-khan, by puting the noble hospital , in the name. Of his mother.
But it doesn't make him, a true political leader, plz try to ask, mr hameed gull, who exposed , imran. Privatly, that's why , imran wasn't been popular among trible, pushtoons.
Yes , I live in bangkok, but that's nt, crime in the dam constitution of pakistan, bt iam, always , back & forth, in karachi , islamabad, mianwali, lahore, queeta, I am still doing, what I, can for my country.
But belive me, by giving statment like, this , he lost his chances, & got exposed , that the very same , peoples who are raining , hellfires from their drones are behind, him?
We need to check, his fund raisings, in UK?
I think, he thought that, making this statment, he can preasure, pakarmy to bow, down to his masters, I think, he made biggest, of his political mistake.
Btw, he & me, we are from, same tribe evEn our great grands , are same blood brethn, but I, belive in pakistan frist, & in dictatorship, which allways brought , everything good in, this country!
We call ouselves, GREEN BRIGADE!

Blasphemy!!!

Please don't say that or you'll soon be given a title of another "mind blowing" politician that is not well aware of the national interests.
Mr even in America Defence Budget is not publicly audited because their are several security concerns attached to defence budget of nations so it should be only audited in front of few people

which Accountants do they hire? Individuals? or are they appointed by minister of defence? :undecided:

May I also know the names of the consultancy firms if at all that are hired by army or minister of defence ? do mention who hires them.

Accountants are civil servants that are selected through the Federal Public Services Commission Exams. They are subjects of the MoD, not some private firm.

Maybe we re talking civil audit?

@Batmanow, thought you did'nt believe in conspricy theories.

Accountants are civil servants that are selected through the Federal Public Services Commission Exams. They are subjects of the MoD, not some private firm.

okay...

additional info: what this land and cantonment dep do?

#

P.S.

but I think what Khan was referring to is the fact that these accountants dont have the power to point out discrepancies in the ledgers, its more like a "khana puri".

we saw the "reaction" in case when Sethi, a civil servant was appointed secretary to MoD.

There is nothing wrong in the audit of armed forces budget. Imran has a clean past and can demand it and can even implement it.

But Nawaz Sharif or Zardari??? Seriously!!!

agreed with you, if Imran Khan demands this then its understandable,

but if its nawazardari then i dont agree.

okay...

additional info: what this land and cantonment dep do?

#

P.S.

but I think what Khan was referring to is the fact that these accountants dont have the power to point out discrepancies in the ledgers, its more like a "khana puri".

we saw the "reaction" in case when Sethi, a civil servant was appointed secretary to MoD.

The Cantonment Dept/MES consist of civilians, who are responsible for the development and upkeep of the Cantt area, much like a Union Administration.

Back
Top Bottom