What's new

BSF soldier shares video of army man washing senior officer’s car, video goes viral!

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
BSF soldier shares video of army man washing senior officer’s car, video goes viral!
Choudhary had earlier uploaded another video on January 26 alleging that liquor for jawans was being sold to civilians.
Nithya Nair | Updated: February 2, 2017 11:56 AM ISTFollowEmail
8Shares
Comments
Choudhary.jpg

BSF soldier shares video of army man washing senior officer's car, video goes viral!
In yet another shocking incident, a soldier was asked to wash car of his senior. Border Security Force (BSF) clerk, Navratan Choudhary shared a video on Facebook allegedly showing a BSF jawan of 176 Battalion washing the personal car of his superior officer. Choudhary, according to the BSF officials is posted as the head constable at Gandhidham and is on leave at Bikaner.

According to Times of India, in the video, he said, “My superiors said that I had disrespected the uniform by making corruption accusations wearing it while on leave. In 176 Battalion, BSF jawans dressed in uniform are made to wash cars. Is this not disrespect of the uniform?”

Choudhary had earlier uploaded another video on January 26 alleging that liquor for jawans was being sold to civilians. BSF officials had ordered an inquiry after the first video questioned the conduct of senior BSF officers. The BSF officials then said that Choudhary had bypassed a grievance redressal system and other official ways by uploading the video on social media. BSF jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav’s wife pours her heart out on Facebook

Choudhary in the second video also said that he complained through the online system on October 7, 2016, but the incident was not probed. He also asks in the video, “They ordered an inquiry, only when I complained on social media. Why was my complaint in the in-house system not addressed?” He also said that he will respond to queries with proofs. In his post, he wrote, “The day I wore my uniform I had told my father that he has only three children -the fourth has been sacrificed for the nation.”

Here is what Navratan Choudhary posted on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/navratan.choudhary.908/posts/1234765886603616

BSF officers said that they have initiated a probed into the incident. TOI quoted a senior BSF officer saying, “However, social media is not a platform on which he has to defame the force by levelling allegations. We have already asked him to return to his place of duty and remain present while the inquiry is being conducted,” said a senior BSF official.

Last month, BSF constable Tej Bahadur Yadav had shared a video on Facebook about the low-quality food given to him and his colleagues. He had said that soldiers stand for 11 straight hours every day, regardless the weather or temperature, and were treated in the worst possible way. After the video went viral on social media, PMO had sought report on the incident.

http://www.india.com/buzz/bsf-soldi...senior-officers-car-video-goes-viral-1804770/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom