What's new

BSF man acquitted in Felani revision trial

Yes,there was a time when the BSF acted like a trigger happy force but since 2012 BSF sector commanders have been strictly ordered by the MHA not to shoot any unarmed Bangladeshi/Indian illegal infiltrator and not only that the MHA has already equipped the majority of the BSF battalions posted at the Indo-Bangla border with non-lethal weaponry and hence you won't hear any more shooting and killing of any illegal infiltrator at the International border nowadays.But unfortunately since the introduction of non lethal weaponry in the BSF arsenal there has been an increased no. of attacks on the BSF personnel by the illegal cattle smugglers who are getting bolder by the each passing day knowing the fact that the BSF has got strict orders not to shoot anybody at the international border.Last year we lost a deuputy commandant to one of these ghastly attacks where the smugglers literally hacked him to pieces:coffee:.

This happens only in this part of the universe,where the MHA of a country as big and as strong as India gives in to pressure of a puny nation like Bangla Desh!!Disgusting!!BLOODY DISGUSTING!!Makes my skin crawl.

Last edited:
To be honest with you,after looking at the mindset of most of you people,it would have been the logical choice to burn every last one of you to ashes and then burn those ashes again!!You should consider yourselves lucky that we are your neighbors who tolerate pests like you guys.
I'm sorry, is there something wrong with being against the death of a 15 year old girl? I said before, you can arrest and try her father when the BSF had a chance but, no just shoot her. Please tell me with sincerity how is that a terrible mindset. And now you're telling me to burn for that? :crazy:

I'm sorry, is there something wrong with being against the death of a 15 year old girl? I said before, you can arrest and try her father when the BSF had a chance but, no just shoot her. Please tell me with sincerity how is that a terrible mindset. And now you're telling me to burn for that? :crazy:

I wasn't talking explicitly about you up there,but look at the post of the most of the BD members here,they do not leave any opportunity to abuse and bad mouth India and its people,no matter if we are at fault or not!!it is the Bangladeshis,who are openly vouching for supporting terrorist groups in NE India so that they can keep killing innocent civilians and unsuspecting and unarmed army personnel,it is your countrymen who are dreaming to invade NE in coordination with the Chinese and what not?? It is your countrymen who rejoice at the news of a BSF deputy commandant getting hacked to pieces by smugglers,emanating from your country!!And you think I'm crazy??!!Well,may be I over reacted and I will delete that post but do think about what I just said.

Of course the smart decision to do when you hear someone screaming, especially if it's a girl, is to shoot them dead. Clearly the best presentation of humanity by India.

To begin with, it wasn't very smart to pole vault over a fenced and guarded international border, was it?

What do you expect to happen, when you blatantly try to subvert border control, and elude paramilitary forces? A gentle rebuke?

Yes,there was a time when the BSF acted like a trigger happy force but since 2012 BSF sector commanders have been strictly ordered by the MHA not to shoot any unarmed Bangladeshi/Indian illegal infiltrator and not only that the MHA has already equipped the majority of the BSF battalions posted at the Indo-Bangla border with non-lethal weaponry and hence you won't hear any more shooting and killing of any illegal infiltrator at the International border nowadays.But unfortunately since the introduction of non lethal weaponry in the BSF arsenal there has been an increased no. of attacks on the BSF personnel by the illegal cattle smugglers who are getting bolder by the each passing day knowing the fact that the BSF has got strict orders not to shoot anybody at the international border.Last year we lost a deuputy commandant to one of these ghastly attacks where the smugglers literally hacked him to pieces:coffee:.

This happens when we have misunderstanding from both sides. If we Bangladeshis show enmity and hatred then the receiver will show this kinds of response. Its not like many Indians crossing there but from us. Though those crossers are pro Indians. But its no ones concern. Condemning these we are justifying crime. Also its sad to see Indians make fun of dead people. We are missing the common sense here. If Indians see majority of Bangladeshis are anti India and mindset is like Pakistanis example PDF Bangladeshis. Then they have right to shoot every people that crosses their border. Its their matter of national security. After the terrorist attacks like Mumbai. Who can say these people wont do the same. But we majority Bangladeshis arent like that and as a pro India Gov in BD things are normalizing. Also I want that BD border is totally sealed that no illegal works happen.

The only person with a terrible mindset is the father, who put his teenaged daughter in mortal peril by making her pole vault over a secured international border. The girl paid for the actions of the father, just as many children suffer due to the criminal actions of their parents.

The lesson is quite simple - do not try to jump over international boundaries - especially ones that are fenced and guarded.

I wasn't talking explicitly about you up there,but look at the post of the most of the BD members here,they do not leave any opportunity to abuse and bad mouth India and its people,no matter if we are at fault or not!!it is the Bangladeshis,who are openly vouching for supporting terrorist groups in NE India so that they can keep killing innocent civilians and unsuspecting and unarmed army personnel,it is your countrymen who are dreaming to invade NE in coordination with the Chinese and what not?? It is your countrymen who rejoice at the news of a BSF deputy commandant getting hacked to pieces by smugglers,emanating from your country!!And you think I'm crazy??!!Well,may be I over reacted and I will delete that post but do think about what I just said.
The fact that you're taking a bunch of crazies on PDF so seriously is laughable enough to begin with, your last post presents you as an Indian version of them.

This happens when we have misunderstanding from both sides. If we Bangladeshis show enmity and hatred then the receiver will show this kinds of response. Its not like many Indians crossing there but from us. Though those crossers are pro Indians. But its no ones concern. Condemning these we are justifying crime. Also its sad to see Indians make fun of dead people. We are missing the common sense here. If Indians see majority of Bangladeshis are anti India and mindset is like Pakistanis example PDF Bangladeshis. Then they have right to shoot every people that crosses their border. Its their matter of national security. After the terrorist attacks like Mumbai. Who can say these people wont do the same. But we majority Bangladeshis arent like that and as a pro India Gov in BD things are normalizing. Also I want that BD border is totally sealed that no illegal works happen.

Agreed, but the majority of Bangladeshis on PDF are exactly like that. Hence the hostility from Indian members.

The fact that you're taking a bunch of crazies on PDF so seriously is laughable enough to begin with, your last post presents you as an Indian version of them.

That cuts both ways. You don't have to take his posts seriously either, since he too is commenting on PDF. In the real world, you don't see much hostility to Bangladeshis from Indians. On PDF, it's different. Look at the posts of some of your countrymen, to know the reason.

To begin with, it wasn't very smart to pole vault over a fenced and guarded international border, was it?

What do you expect to happen, when you blatantly try to subvert border control, and elude paramilitary forces? A gentle rebuke?

The only person with a terrible mindset is the father, who put his teenaged daughter in mortal peril by making her pole vault over a secured international border. The girl paid for the actions of the father, just as many children suffer due to the criminal actions of their parents.

The lesson is quite simple - do not try to jump over international boundaries - especially ones that are fenced and guarded.
I already explained my position on it, I can understand the rage you people have with your borders, but the way circumstances were presented in this event this I cannot understand.

I already explained my position on it, I can understand the rage you people have with your borders, but the way circumstances were presented in this event this I cannot understand.

Honestly, the only rage we have is against the Bangladeshis on PDF, for the way they shittalk about India and worship Pakistan. We want our borders to be secure, but we know that the majority of Bangladeshis who cross illegally do not engage in criminal activities. There is no hatred for Bangladeshis in India. The large number of illegal immigrants is a concern, but that has nothing to do with them being Bangladeshis or muslims.

But PDF is different. Indians have enough and more reason to detest and despise most Bangladeshi members.

Dude,hang your psychobabble thingy for a moment,will ya??I'm only a man,not a God or something (not that there is one up there really)!!I have got a limit to tolerate such abuses and the members have exceeded that a long time ago!!And besides, I did say I over reacted.

@SHK : I can assure you, many Indians who may have mocked the death of Felani here on PDF, would not do so in their offline lives. They would be sympathetic to the fate of a teenaged girl. But on PDF, when Bangladeshis talk about invading India with China's help and so on, how do you expect us to behave back? One of your professionals stated on this thread that muslims had not "civilized" hindus enough. And that's one of his politer statements.

If only bangladeshis took a break from gulping down lies fed by india and spouting poison at Pakistan for a second- just to wake up and look around you. Open your eyes for a moment, what do you see?

1_784.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed, but the majority of Bangladeshis on PDF are exactly like that. Hence the hostility from Indian members.

I can assure people exists like that. At least 27% Bangladeshis hate or consider India as threat. Hence this. And we have established politics based on Indian hatred since 15 August 1975. Rest are neutral or wants cordial relation.

I can assure people exists like that. At least 27% Bangladeshis hate or consider India as threat. Hence this. And we have established politics based on Indian hatred since 15 August 1975. Rest are neutral or wants cordial relation.

@ Where from this chamcha @bongbang got it 27 % ????? O ! I see he got it from ex-President of India.

"Tai tu boli kothai jeno dekhechi @bongbang ke ".

Back
Top Bottom