What's new

BSF jawan shoots dead 3 colleagues, kills self

Chuck?? Who the hell is Chuck?

Listen ramalingumchutarswami why dont you stop being a spokesperson for BSF.

Enough Said!!!
Chuck. you are not listening valid information and trying to troll the thread that too in pathetic way. Over and out.
No discussion with you.

Chuck. you are not listening valid information and trying to troll the thread that too in pathetic way. Over and out.
No discussion with you.
IMG_3407.JPG

Okay Ramalingumchutarswami

Some of fools here do not even know the place where it happened. It is Arunachal Pradesh, tough condiction.

While border is with Army, rest is with para-military. BSF people normally works in area where most of the times infra is not placed, not much leaves and bad boss. Home ministry is working with heath ministry to resolve the issues.

are not they trained for this specific job, keeping in mind all these harsh conditions? its not a desk job, its border security.

are not they trained for this specific job, keeping in mind all these harsh conditions? its not a desk job, its border security.
Training level as well as catchment area is different b/w Army and Para-military. 10M+, few incidents are bound to happen. Govt is working with Ex-servicemen/ heath ministry to create infra and conducive environment.

Training level as well as catchment area is different b/w Army and Para-military. /QUOTE]

That is why I said, what i said. nothing much has changed for worse during at least last 70 years. BSF knows what they are dealing with.
Might be moral issue, professionalism and discipline gone down the drain which we hear is a routine thing for LOC, Kashmir and BSF.

hat is why I said, what i said. nothing much has changed for worse during at least last 70 years. BSF knows what they are dealing with.
Might be moral issue, professionalism and discipline gone down the drain which we hear is a routine thing for LOC, Kashmir and BSF.

Low moral, lack of discipline, no pride in the job and then off course there's always issue of Haldi Daal on menu on regular basis.

And disciplined forces coup in their country :D

I too agree man , Your PM was sent in exile in a very professional manner without getting killed :partay:
Yea while yours do home run and slap it up with wife swapping parties......:agree:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom