What's new

BSF dismisses Tej Bahadur Yadav who complained of 'sub-standard' food

It appears that anyone going against the dastardly ruling zionist hindu tyrants is dealt with in a manner so ruthless. Shameful zionist hindu mentality at work, yet again!

Is individual opinion counts as Evidence .If I in My individual capacity say all Muslims are terrorists So It became truth why ??Personal opinions don't counts unless verified

Locals Please Name them ?? if any As of now there is no Authority not even his colleges buy his tone
He has shown pictorial evidence about food quality. And speaking about corruption, if a proper inquiry is done then evidences surface, and when locals have claimed so there is ample scope that there was possibly something wrong. Was their a proper inquiry done? And if it was done, why was this jawan punished for speaking up.

He has shown pictorial evidence about food quality. And speaking about corruption, if a proper inquiry is done then evidences surface
I given you reason for that he was serving in LOC a remote post What was he expecting KFC chicken bucket or Mac donalds burger
And speaking about corruption, if a proper inquiry is done then evidences surface, and when locals have claimed so there is ample scope that there was possibly something wrong. Was their a proper inquiry done?
Is High level Inquiry ordered or Not by MHA ??
And if it was done, why was this jawan punished for speaking up.
His Breaking of chain of command He broken Service rules of secrecy Videos are not allowed by servicemen Its SOP which he broken Not using proper channel .His past records which contributed his discharge.Do you Know oath before joining Military services through about it.

If he has any objection with this decision doors of Courts are always open for any one

I given you reason for that he was serving in LOC a remote post What was he expecting KFC chicken bucket or Mac donalds burger

Is High level Inquiry ordered or Not by MHA ??

His Breaking of chain of command He broken Service rules of secrecy Videos are not allowed by servicemen Its SOP which he broken Not using proper channel .His past records which contributed his discharge.Do you Know oath before joining Military services through about it.

If he has any objection with this decision doors of Courts are always open for any one
KFC Chicken? If he can be supplied Dal and rotis, then I am sure it can be prepared a much better than what was provided to him, he wasn't asking for paneer butter masala or Mughlai chicken. Right?

What is the outcome of this inquiry?

He must have tried previously with his superiors. Probably it did not work and going by his statements, he knew what he was getting into. So government/Concerned officials should have considered this.

You are wrong. That is the common law in the system. In India there is no whistleblower protection law. So, if a government employee must level a complaint. He must either contact State/Central Vigilance.
Secondly I was only stating the moral code not the law. As per law he wasn't supposed to upload video exposing his location while on duty nor make allegation against superiors through social media.
This is nothing new it is a normal code around the world.

There is no evidence he went through proper channel. There was no report found about a complaint filed. There is nothing shameful about taking actions against a law breaker. He may or may not be truthful about it. But he can get reinstated, since he can sue the BSF in a court apparently he is suing the BSF in high court. We are not a country where there is two judicial system. We definitely do not run Military courts. So, I'm somewhat optimistic about the whole ordeal.
It seems u thought that I was bashing India somehow. On the contrary, I was merely defending Tej Bahadur for speaking the truth. Do u honestly think that in countries like India and Pakistan institutional corruption goes away by a mere filing of complaint by an average person? This is why a common man sometimes can get fed up with the system and take matters into his own hands. This may sometimes include breaking the law bcuz the laws weren't working for him in the first place. One must not be punished for speaking the truth.

A person serving his country and putting his life on the line is fed substandard food for years and fired for speaking up against it...some justice that is.

Anyways I like how u were quick to turn it into a d*ck measuring India vs Pak thing, really shows ur mental capacity. Just so u know the military courts are only being used against the terrorists, which have been killing Pakistani ppl. In any case I don't have an interest in arguing with a 15 year old chest thumping PDF warrior. So the discussion ends here.

These so called Indians never cared after 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts, Delhi blasts, exodus of Hindu Kashmiri pandits, Delhi blasts, Mumbai train blasts, 26/11, beheading of Indian soldiers and paid embarrassment of CWG etc but you see them conglomerating on one BSF soldier suspended.

These same "well wishers" of army entered JNU to sell their mothers for vote bank and now have tears for soldiers. Yet no one did anything for OROP.

Except Indira Gandhi, these eunuchs don't have any standard to even justify their presence. That's why their deposit is confiscated in elections.:lol:

And they cry on suspension of BSF while being fully aware that this mess is caused by beloved Nehru, along with IWT while having friends with benefit relationship with Ms Mountbatten and,also, return of 93000 PoW for nothing!!!

If BJP/Modi wouldn't have been elected in 2014, India may have had seen its first coup with them waitress of Italian Mafia hiding in Sicily.

But these guys duly care about one BSF's suspension, maybe not so much about your beheading!!

Last edited:
Wait till the controversy dies down

Shoot the messenger

Continue to feed malnourished soldiers grewl

Pretend to be a supa pawa!

Remind me again why we are highlighting this issue here on PDF, hungry baniya soldiers is in our interest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom