What's new

BSF constable Tej Bahadur Yadav releases new video, appeals PM Modi to support him

shah1398

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BSF constable Tej Bahadur Yadav releases new video, appeals PM Modi to support him
BSF sources said that the video seemed to have been made last month, when Yadav’s wife Sharmila Bahadur had gone to meet him.
SHARES
Express News Service | New Delhi | Updated: March 3, 2017 12:44 pm
bsf-constable-759.jpg
Tej Bahadur Yadav’s video on poor quality of food served in a J&K camp had gone viral.
BSF constable Tej Bahadur Yadav, who had in January posted a video alleging that troops were being served bad food, has in a fresh video claimed that he is being mentally tortured and that his phone has been tampered with to show that he has friends in Pakistan.

“I want to tell you that my phone was taken away on January 1 and then they did something to it. They said that I have contacts with people from Pakistan. However, I request you not to believe any of these rumours until I make a video myself,” Tej Bahadur is heard saying in the video.

He has also appealed to Prime Minister Narendra Modi to come out in his support as he is being targeted for exposing corruption.

Yadav had earlier uploaded a video claiming that food served to BSF personnel posted in the high reaches of Kashmir was of poor quality. The video had gone viral, causing much embarrassment to the force and the government. A probe is now under way to verify his claims even as his application for voluntary retirement has been rejected.

Questioning the treatment he got after uploading the first video, Tej Bahadur, in the latest video, says: “Today, I want to ask the Prime Minister that despite exposing corruption, why am I am being tortured mentally?”

He then appeals to all Indians to come out in his support and ask the Prime Minister if he actually wants to remove corruption from India. “I request all of you to ask the Prime Minister if this is what a jawan gets in return for exposing corruption?” he added.

A BSF spokesperson said that a probe was still on, adding that no harrassment was meted out to Yadav.

“He is not in any confinement or being tortured. An investigation is under way about his earlier claims and proper action will be taken after the probe is over,” the spokesperson said.

BSF sources said that the video seemed to have been made last month, when Yadav’s wife Sharmila Bahadur had gone to meet him.

http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=htt...tej-bahadur-yadav-alleges-conspiracy-4551850/

I aint sure how much these videos are taken seriously but it would for sure having hell of bad affects on the morale of Jawans and wud further be deteriorating Officer-Jawan relations further. If people out there dont take prompt actions to defuse these sentiments then results would be damn catastrophic for whole force.

Good luck man. He didn't go through proper Channel and he will probably be fired.:lol: He is interested in making videos, I guess he can start vloging from now on.

Last edited:
First video, I was sympathetic.

Now, No. This guy is in BSF. Need to go through proper channels. Stop tagging PM.

India is not a rich country
. There are lots of British legacies still in the system. Either take it or quit.

This guy is really trolling India now. He should simply quit the force :lol:

What? India is not a rich country.?

When it comes to feeding poor soldiers, India is not a rich country, but when it's time to buy weapons for mega kick backs, India is very rich? how deplorable! real shitty attitude.

First video, I was sympathetic.

Now, No. This guy is in BSF. Need to go through proper channels. Stop tagging PM.

India is not a rich country. There are lots of British legacies still in the system. Either take it or quit.

This guy is trolling India, his career is more or less over.

This is why I don't follow people on Facebook,mountains out of molehills .military is about codes and discipline , if a military man can follow the official channel's and needs to call the prime minister it reflects poorly on his attitude.

The logic is same in everything

If a employee has a problem with product quality he needs to contact the superior or at most the plants manager, not make a twitter video & tag it to the CEO.

its called ethics , after his first video i did a lot of research on the number of alternative way he could have reported the complaint , coming from a family with military background i asled ppl with first hand. Tldr; man was just impatient & wanted fast results

BSF aur modi dono mile huye hain ji - kejriwal

Isko jyada tull mat do! , He seems to be interested in vlogging instead of serving the force and country, and he is a cry baby.

Back
Top Bottom