What's new

BSF assistant commandant shot dead by constable

on the contrary my dear. it makes me feel sick. I am really upset for the victim and his killer.
I have much more respect than you can imagine.
I was answering a question if you read the whole post. you see .. it is ok to be criticized for failures and mistakes but what is really soul destroying is when people make baseless accusations. the parallels are inevitable its not meant to mock the other party but be grateful that you dont have that issue.

while you guys are measuring your manhoods on the web.. we are actually on the ground reporting back to duty even after retirement. I am way past that stage to taunt you guys. I was discharged 20 years ago on medical grounds but I have been training and kept myself fit and reported back to fight the taliban I dont have time to tease and taunt you guys over some sad incidents but I feel its essential to point out the differences in facts and fiction about us.
Respects Sir, I wish to reinforce what you believe about the PA...
Pakistan Zindabad, Pak Faug Paindabad....
Naara e Takbir Allah ho Akbar....:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

some dickface after getting butthurt will bring up our defeat in east Pakistan but see that from that day till today our military didnt resort to killing itself despite facing both internal and external challenges.

Nice way to take East Pakistan out of the picture while claiming moral high ground for your military. Yeah we get it. Your military didn't do anything that could be termed as morally wrong in East Pakistan. Everything that came out of it was just propaganda; happy?

Nice way to take East Pakistan out of the picture while claiming moral high ground for your military. Yeah we get it. Your military didn't do anything that could be termed as morally wrong in East Pakistan. Everything that came out of it was just propaganda; happy?
I stand by it dear
I completely do
on the contrary the picture of Indian female victims is all there to see

give your obsession some rest here. if you have some respect for this fallen soldier and feel bad about this wrongful death

indian army never gets kidnaped by rag tag militants.. Pakistanis in general are submissive natured maybe that's why never ever show their anger to their superiors

What a disgrace to the uniform. If he had issues he should have taken them up with a senior. Now this moron shoots dead a man who may be the only provider for his family.

RIP solider.

with manifold increase in pay and status of soldiers they don't take shit from their superiors anymore. those british times submission to officers isthing of the past

I stand by it dear
I completely do

give your obsession some rest here. if you have some respect for this fallen soldier and feel bad about this wrongful death

You live in denial Sir. Denying history doesn't make it evaporate and nor does it make you the better side. There are also fools who deny that the Nazis committed the holocaust against the Jews. The majority of the world scoffs at them as they will scoff at your statement

I stand by it dear
I completely do

Yeah and there are no pictures, documents, testimonies, international media reports, your own Hamoodur Rahman Commission report about East Pakistan. You yourself mentioned it on your post, so that no one brings that up. Pretty old tactic.

You are the only one trying to score points over the death of a soldier by showing your moral superiority on a thread not even related to your Army. Get off that high horse.

WTF .. am surprised at the Pakistan Army praising expedition in a thread about a fraticide incident in Indian para military forces. Its like next time a Taliban bomber blows a 30-40 Shias in Peshawar, an Indian member starts talking about how India has prevented a major terror strike after 26/11 and how we are all so proud of it.

@Irfan Baloch sir, the comparison could have been avoided to respect the dead. But as always, to each his own...

indian army never gets kidnaped by rag tag militants.. Pakistanis in general are submissive natured maybe that's why never ever show their anger to their superiors
Don't froth at mouth, first comprehend the meaning of professional army before chest thumping on drivel. Prey that you never end up in a dirty war but once India did, it's soldiers got kidnapped and all else.
India’s Vietnam
When the Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF)
tried to disarm all the various military groups
as a prelude to peace, it soon got dragged
into a battle with the LTTE. The Indian Army
found out to its cost – around 1200 lives during
1987-1990 – just how vicious the war was. In
one battle, the heads of Indian soldiers were
severed and stuck on poles along the road to
Jaffna.

RIP to such a waste of life

I wonder why these stories in Indian military dont go away?

is it mental and physical fatigue of the soldiers that make them go that far?
is it personal guilt over oppressing the civilian populations? rape, torture and murder?
is it inhumane treatment and grueling regime by the seniors that bring these men to breaking point?
is it relentless duty without leave? in the past the Indian soldiers have had nervous breakdown over denial of leaves?
or is it the taste of blood?

it is said that people who kill other people develop this addition for taking the life of another human. some do it under the guise of the uniform and some do it under the guise of religion or ideology. and for them there is nothing more satisfying than killing another armed man.

these guys are immature, young, fit and fully trained to kill and have best weapons at their disposal that the money can buy and if there is no clear enemy to kill then like wolves they can turn to each other.
it is a sad end to a life and I feel sorry for the commander who died at the hands of his own fellow soldier.

I can proudly say that from past to the present and Inshallah to future we soldiers have never ever turned our guns to our brothers in arms and have actually gladly taken the bullet for our colleagues.

1.BSF is a massive body of ill-trained, ill-equipped in-disciplined force. It is poorly led by a non-military cadre. Even by the standard of border police around the world, BSF is highly corrupt.Criminal Indian political leaders allow highhandedness of BSF go unpunished.Extra-judicial killing, rape and torture are regular complaints against BSF.

2.India is a huge land mass. BSF is an Union/central organization. Men can be posted anywhere. It is difficult to reach home on short leave. In this age of phones/cell phones,men are constantly in picture about happenings back home. It is easy to get frustrated when the news is bad. Corporate corruption is another reason why officers have little control over the men.

1.BSF is a massive body of ill-trained, ill-equipped in-disciplined force. It is poorly led by a non-military cadre. Even by the standard of border police around the world, BSF is highly corrupt.Criminal Indian political leaders allow highhandedness of BSF go unpunished.Extra-judicial killing, rape and torture are regular complaints against BSF.

2.India is a huge land mass. BSF is an Union/central organization. Men can be posted anywhere. It is difficult to reach home on short leave. In this age of phones/cell phones,men are constantly in picture about happenings back home. It is easy to get frustrated when the news is bad. Corporate corruption is another reason why officers have little control over the men.

ok ok,you've completed your daily quota of BS.now drink the syrup and sleep.

This is NOT about the Army. It's the Border Security Force (BSF) which is a paramilitary force under the ministry of Home Affairs.

I don't know why the Army is referred to every time even when a topic concerns central police forces? Are people so ignorant out here that they do not not know the difference between the police and the army?

dude its a mistake I thought its about army ... but still its sad

Back
Top Bottom