What's new

Brother vs Brother

Nawaz brothers don't talk much about Tax collection Imran main focus is on tax collections and it just not about economy Asar Umar think Nawaz brothers can't change Pakistan Imran can and he can implement laws and other hard decisions

lol, stop your bullshitt, there is no difference at all, dont get disillusioned by this childish games, there is not one point where PMLN and PTI disagree with each other

they are like brothers, if im in trouble you cover my a$$ and if you are in trouble i cover your a$$

simple as that

and on what point do you think that they disagree with each other? give me one economic perspective that they disagree with?

infact mr @Jazzbot really seem to be satisfied with mr brother?

They didn't disagree much because both were discussing same things, and these things even match in PTI and PML-N manifestos, so how will they disagree when their party's stance is common on the particular issue?

Don't complicate things and try to create a controversy out of it. Right now they were only talking about their plans, difference will arise when both parties will go in implementation phase and when things progress. Its too early to say something about it. Heck one of the brothers appeared on any media channel for probably first time, so chill mar yar.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't disagree much because both were discussing same things, and these things even match in PTI and PML-N manifestos, so how will they disagree when their party's stance is common on the particular issue?

Don't complicate things and try to create a controversy out of it. Right now they were only talking about their plans, difference will arise when both parties will go in implementation phase and when things progress. Its too early to say something about it. Heck one of the brothers appeared on any media channel for probably first time, so chill mar yar.. :)

lets just start talking about how PTI and PMLN policies differ in any way i mean lets start talking about taliban issue where do these parties differ?

ok leave it lets just do the talking about relations with india?

opps sorry thats the same too, what about the president of both the parties, im sorry i thought javed hashmi decended from heaven when he joined PTI, i didnt know he was in the same position in PMLN

ok, leave it, what about kalabagh dam, i just read mehmood ur rasheed's statement, i didnt know both parties also agreed here

i fail to see one single difference between PTI and PMLN, please guide me to enlightenment?

lets just start talking about how PTI and PMLN policies differ in any way i mean lets start talking about taliban issue where do these parties differ?

opps sorry thats the same too, what about the president of both the parties, im sorry i thought javed hashmi decended from heaven when he joined PTI, i didnt know he was in the same position in PMLN

ok, leave it, what about kalabagh dam, i just read mehmood ur rasheed's statement, i didnt know both parties also agreed here

i fail to see one single difference between PTI and PMLN, please guide me to enlightenment?
Yes they agree on Taliban issue but they differ a lot on various other issues Mr like economy Tax Collection social structure and agriculture and other issues and their can't be difference on every issue in one country Mr for GOD sake you stop coming up with childish and bullshit comments

If you want to find differences, please better read their manifestos in detail, or browse different threads here as these things are discussed here several times and I'm in no mood writing them all here again.

Also when we talk about specific national issues then there are well known solutions of these issues, so obviously each party will have these solutions in their agenda. The difference will be how they will solve these issues and their priorities in solving issues. Rest about JH etc, I don't want to go more in your conspiracy theories..

If you want to find differences, please better read their manifestos in detail, or browse different threads here as these things are discussed here several times and I'm in no mood writing them all here again.

Also when we talk about specific national issues then there are well known solutions of these issues, so obviously each party will have these solutions in their agenda. The difference will be how they will solve these issues and their priorities in solving issues. Rest about JH etc, I don't want to go more in your conspiracy theories..

i dont have enough time to read their menifestos because they are all just load of bullshitt, try to point me one thing where they both have major difference

Asad seemed like he was sleeping when he was not talking. lol

but other than that, they both have similar views...

They have different views. One is supporting corrupt, mafia and terrorist party PMLN while other is struggling for Naya Pakistan.

They have different views. One is supporting corrupt, mafia and terrorist party PMLN while other is struggling for Naya Pakistan.

The term 'naya pakistan' reminded me now that you were a supporter of Tahir Ul Qadri at one point. Its not too late to decide who you are actually supporting. :lol:

The term 'naya pakistan' reminded me now that you were a supporter of Tahir Ul Qadri at one point. Its not too late to decide who you are actually supporting. :lol:

I also support some PPPP policies,i.e Benazir income support program etc.
What is your point? Only rant??? :coffee:

i dont have enough time to read their menifestos because they are all just load of bullshitt, try to point me one thing where they both have major difference

I also don't have enough time to find and sort all that stuff for you. If you want to know about some bullsh!t, then you'll have to study that load of bullsh!t. Everything is here at this very forum, so help yourself find answers or wait until someone else post em here for you..

Yea, after having almost all lotas of practitally all lota parties of Pakistan, its not too late to decide who YOU are representing at this forum? PML-N now should officially rename to PML-Lota ..

I also support some PPPP policies,i.e Benazir income support program etc.
What is your point? Only rant??? :coffee:

only a fraud can support fraud leaders.

Yea, after having almost all lotas of practitally all lota parties of Pakistan, its not too late to decide who YOU are representing at this forum? PML-N now should officially rename to PML-Lota ..

As Khawaja Asif said few days back. "This Tsnunami has become a Muslim shower" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom