What's new

Brother vs Brother

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty interesting show. I liked the attitude shown by Zubair Umer, hope what he's saying will be implemented..

Yeah yesterday was the first time I got to know that his brother is on PML...his brother also seemed pretty serious and knowledgeable like Asad Umar.

Yeah yesterday was the first time I got to know that his brother is on PML...his brother also seemed pretty serious and knowledgeable like Asad Umar.

Yes they both remained really serious and when Asad Umar said we will support PML N in hard decisions and his brother said we know he will support but not Imran Khan Asad got little angry and said I am not speaking personally I am saying this on behalf of PTI and Imran Khan

what can be a bigger joke than this?

its like the umer famly is trying to play on both sides for a win win situation

its like speaking about the same machinery operating in seemingly two different parties

even javed hashmi has remained the president for these two parties

i have always stated that basically PMLN and PTI both are same parties

the recent kalabagh statement by mehmood ur rasheed such reinstated my view point

i dont understand it, if PMLN wins its win for you know who, if PTI wins its a win for you know who, win win situation for infact, its like if i am in trouble you cover my a$$ if you are in trouble i cover your a$$

Bhai sab do you know what Quran says about yahood aur nasara? then why do you buy all the technologies and equipment and ask help from them? I leave this technical question to you do Think you don't need to reply because are just checkmated.

These are two independent grow up individuals they can choose to pick whichever side just as a house can have a muslim bother and non muslim sister.

its like speaking about the same machinery operating in seemingly two different parties

even javed hashmi has remained the president for these two parties

i have always stated that basically PMLN and PTI both are same parties

the recent kalabagh statement by mehmood ur rasheed such reinstated my view point

i dont understand it, if PMLN wins its win for you know who, if PTI wins its a win for you know who, win win situation for infact, its like if i am in trouble you cover my a$$ if you are in trouble i cover your a$$

No Sir brothers can disagree and can joining different political parties it is about their thinking they both think differently that is why they are in different parties

No Sir brothers can disagree and can joining different political parties it is about their thinking they both think differently that is why they are in different parties

and on what point do you think that they disagree with each other? give me one economic perspective that they disagree with?

infact mr @Jazzbot really seem to be satisfied with mr brother?

Last edited by a moderator:
and on what point do you think that they disagree with each other?

Asad Umar doesn't like nawaz politics and also what they did in past his brother sees no problem in their past and he is with them

Asad Umar doesn't like nawaz politics and also what they did in past his brother sees no problem in their past and he is with them

on which economic policy do they have different views?

dont try to be ultra stupid?

on which economic policy do they have different views?

dont try to be ultra stupid?

Nawaz brothers don't talk much about Tax collection Imran main focus is on tax collections and it just not about economy Asar Umar think Nawaz brothers can't change Pakistan Imran can and he can implement laws and other hard decisions

Asad umar should disconnect all relation with Zubair because zubair umer is supporting MQM numbber 2.

Yes they both remained really serious and when Asad Umar said we will support PML N in hard decisions and his brother said we know he will support but not Imran Khan Asad got little angry and said I am not speaking personally I am saying this on behalf of PTI and Imran Khan

Asad seemed like he was sleeping when he was not talking. lol

but other than that, they both have similar views...

Back
Top Bottom