What's new

British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy

If a man and a women are both working which is what the majority of middle class families at least in south india, the money is earned by both and belongs to both. If a man alone works the money still belongs to both. The wife is an equal financial partner in the marriage.
other than some of your friends who sit at home and wAit for their husbands to come home and do the house work, most women do a lot of UNPAID very hard work around the house. The money does not belong only to the man, unlike your presumption that only he earned it...t if he is married, his wife should get a say in how it is to be spent.

Families where man and woman both work usually do no dowry at all. My brothers did not take dowry and that is generally the trend. This is true for all middle class families in South India.

I gave the case of where only the men worked as in all India level say for the past 60-70 or 100 years. With women going to work, this is changing of course so in many cases women also earn money.

As I said earlier too, 90% households in India are run by women and they are the purse holders in India though the wages may have been earned by men.

If you are really not married then why did you say in your house " you handle the finance". Who else is expected to handle it, your dog ?

Hmm, unmarried women in India generally live in their parents house where the earnings are again by their father. Since I live in my own house, my finances are my own. My dog can do no better than beg a few biscuits from the neighbors.

Families where man and woman both work usually do no dowry at all. My brothers did not take dowry and that is generally the trend. This is true for all middle class families in South India.

I gave the case of where only the men worked as in all India level say for the past 60-70 or 100 years. With women going to work, this is changing of course so in many cases women also earn money.

As I said earlier too, 90% households in India are run by women and they are the purse holders in India though the wages may have been earned by men.

Hmm, unmarried women in India generally live in their parents house where the earnings are again by their father. Since I live in my own house, my finances are my own. My dog can do no better than beg a few biscuits from the neighbors.
Far from it, that may be partially true in Bangalorean ( or any major urban center ) high society, but not true elsewhere, unless you can provide data to substantiAte.

Not only is dowry paid, there is a going rate - 50 lacs for doctor, 45 for engineer, 40 for successful business man etc.

If a middle class girl is not educated, or is not employable, the dowry rate is higher!

Jeez which world do you live in!

We are in Kali yuga man.

there is no such thing.

the earthquake-demolished temples of nepal should have led to lot of realizations.

if anything, humanity will move into true communism... that is the semi-finality... anything else is not acceptable.

A quarter of the so called Hindus do not believe in Hinduism. So while they pretend to be a Hindu to get a bride, they just go back to being the corrupt individuals they are once the marriage is done. So it is not traditional couples who are burning each other, it is greedy non-traditional people who do that.

i am sure you remember me last year presenting to you documents about vedic sanction to such things.

I doubt anyone will give you their kidney if they know you. Most likely you will have to purchase one from the open market for exorbitant rates or pass your limited life on dialysis.

but why the wife generally is the donor... why not the parents or brothers of the husband give him the kidney?? especially the parents, after all, the son is expected to touch their feet and find divining there... why not the parents return his devotion?? why does his family force his wife to do this??

so the wife brings the dowry and gives her kidney too??

there is no such thing.

the earthquake-demolished temples of nepal should have led to lot of realizations.

if anything, humanity will move into true communism... that is the semi-finality... anything else is not acceptable.

i am sure you remember me last year presenting to you documents about vedic sanction to such things.

but why the wife generally is the donor... why not the parents or brothers of the husband give him the kidney?? especially the parents, after all, the son is expected to touch their feet and find divining there... why not the parents return his devotion?? why does his family force his wife to do this??

If humanity moves to true communism, I will find a way to move to Mars,

Far from it, that may be partially true in Bangalorean ( or any major urban center ) high society, but not true elsewhere, unless you can provide data to substantiAte.

Not only is dowry paid, there is a going rate - 50 lacs for doctor, 45 for engineer, 40 for successful business man etc.

If a middle class girl is not educated, or is not employable, the dowry rate is higher!

Jeez which world do you live in!

It is a case in Kerala where the dowry is so huge. Karnataka and Maharashtra are different. In other cases where dowry rates are high, as again told that is in lieu of property. It is understood the parental property is for the boy of the house and dowry is what is for the girl.

Bitter melon -
Did someone give you a kidney? :o:

no, i was replying to bitter's logic.

If humanity moves to true communism, I will find a way to move to Mars,

it will be red mars at first, and then will be green mars. :enjoy:

158857.jpg

there is no such thing.

if anything, humanity will move into true communism... that is the semi-finality.

Your very existence is proof of Kaliyuga. So much corruption in a single individual would have not happened in Satyuga.

No, there is no such sanction. Any quotes from Mullah Zakir Naik is not proof.

Yo, wife is not the donor. Of the great lot of 600+ cases he presented 2/3 donation was by women and 1/3 was by men. Of that too, most of donation was by mother and not the wife.

I cannot find the words to describe my feelings. I'm just glad we parted ways after the partition...
My Hindu brother is saying this. Pakistan was built for Sindhi/Pashtun/Bengali Hindus as well. It is our duty to treat Hindus left here with immense dignity and respect. If anyone sees any other Pakistani insult the Hindu faith remember Dalit, a patriotic Pakistani Hindu.

I will only say to Dalit that as a Pakistani Hindu you are my brother and I will defend you if the situation arises. Pakistan was built not only for muslims but others as well.

Your very existence is proof of Kaliyuga. So much corruption in a single individual would have not happened in Satyuga.

:lol:

i want to kiss your hand, ma'am ( but please do wash your hands with dettol before, for you have a unspeakable as your pet ).

so, is there anything in hinduism like lucifer or iblis ( fallen-angel type )?? :D

No, there is no such sanction. Any quotes from Mullah Zakir Naik is not proof.

yaar @haviZsultan , she is calling me a deobandi. :D

Yo, wife is not the donor. Of the great lot of 600+ cases he presented 2/3 donation was by women and 1/3 was by men. Of that too, most of donation was by mother and not the wife.

1. the newspaper link i presented ( which i don't know if borrowed from his study ) said a simple fact... the wives were pressured by in-laws into "donating".

2. it is not given how many mothers donated to unmarried sons.

;)

Nope, we only have Rakshas and Pisach. You could be a combo of both this variety.

umm... not too sophisticated.

but the rakshasa, ravan, once attained great power... i want the top spot... umm...

Last edited:
umm... not too sophisticated.

but the rakshasa, ravan, once attained great power... i want the top spot... umm...

Ravan was a Brahmin. He was the King of Rakshasa but not a Rakshasa himself. He was a guy from Uttar Pradesh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom