What's new

British Pakistani launches ‘Emerging Pakistan’ campaign on 150 London buses

1651850593339.png

You mean after he decided to screw the country by laying down in front of Americans and letting them bomb Afghanistan and later his own country.
So the bheek he received in turn was something we were "emerging" with.
And before he allowed all the thug mafia back into the country once again after receiving his orders from Washington.

Don't know about you, but Allah bachaye aisi emergence se.

I did say some mistakes didn't I? Helping the Americans in Afghanistan was his biggest mistake. Still, the peace and prosperity I saw in Pakistan during Musharraf's rule is yet to be rivaled by any other.

Salaam all,

It's been 6 years since my last post, but as a daily reader, and long time forum member (and of the original PDF forum in the 2000's), I wanted to provide a positive update on this topic.

I complained with a lengthy email to both Transport for London and also to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) about the use of the Sharif's images on London buses. Earlier today I was informed that this advertising campaign is being TERMINATED:

"We've reviewed the deployment of this particular advertising campaign and have instructed our advertising partner, Global, to remove all posters from our network....They now believe that the removals will be completed by 23rd May"

Official email confirmation in the attached image. Another victory for justice, and ensuring criminals can't whitewash themselves through such means in London.

Tagging a few who've appeared in this thread, and who may be interested in this development.

@ghazi52 @Norwegian @Trango Towers @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @waz @Path-Finder @Zaki @Dalit @AZ1 @RescueRanger @Jango @Ghazwa-e-Hind

Attachments

• TFL Email.png
    TFL Email.png
    381.7 KB · Views: 32
Emergence of Traitors, Liars, Thieves, SCUM in Pakistan, of course brought you by the Regime Change Inc. Ala Zionist States of America!

Salaam all,

It's been 6 years since my last post, but as a daily reader, and long time forum member (and of the original PDF forum in the 2000's), I wanted to provide a positive update on this topic.

I complained with a lengthy email to both Transport for London and also to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) about the use of the Sharif's images on London buses. Earlier today I was informed that this advertising campaign is being TERMINATED:

"We've reviewed the deployment of this particular advertising campaign and have instructed our advertising partner, Global, to remove all posters from our network....They now believe that the removals will be completed by 23rd May"

Official email confirmation in the attached image. Another victory for justice, and ensuring criminals can't whitewash themselves through such means in London.

Tagging a few who've appeared in this thread, and who may be interested in this development.

@ghazi52 @Norwegian @Trango Towers @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @waz @Path-Finder @Zaki @Dalit @AZ1 @RescueRanger @Jango @Ghazwa-e-Hind

Great news bro! Well done.

Salaam all,

JazakAllah brother.

Salaam all,

Absolutely amazing effort, I am truly impressed by your action. May Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah bless and protect you and your family.

The chap who bankrolled this PMLN campaign has just been appointed "ambassador at large" on investment by Shahbaz Sharif. Didn't know dual nationals could be appointed amb.

Way to go man.

The chap who bankrolled this PMLN campaign has just been appointed "ambassador at large" on investment by Shahbaz Sharif. Didn't know dual nationals could be appointed amb.

Way to go man.
Sharif family has all the potential to even appoint Indian nationals as Pakistani ambassadors. Anything and anyone that can help them grow their criminal enterprise is always welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom