What's new

British COVID19 a new pandemic

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
The new version of COVID19 that is spreading in the world originates from Britain. The irresponsibility of British government in case of hiding this new pandemic is becoming a real threat to global health in a worldly scale. British authorities must be held accountable for this reckless action. For a couple of months they have been hiding this new virus which has found its way to Middle East. Some European countries including Italy cancelled all the flights destined to Britain.

Here a good and informative article about this new virus :

Ok, let us hope all of us can ride thru these storm. Peace!

Ok, let us hope all of us can ride thru these storm. Peace!
China not only immediately reacted but also informed others of potential threat that the virus poses to human lives. I have no doubt the virus wasn't Chinese as the westerners tried to portray. Btw, Compare that with British hiding of new version of the virus. Irresponsible Brits,

The new version of COVID19 that is spreading in the world originates from Britain. The irresponsibility of British government in case of hiding this new pandemic is becoming a real threat to global health in a worldly scale. British authorities must be held accountable for this reckless action. For a couple of months they have been hiding this new virus which has found its way to Middle East. Some European countries including Italy cancelled all the flights destined to Britain.

Here a good and informative article about this new virus :

The original Covid19 probably originated in the West too. I still believe it was a bioweapon created in a CIA lab. The political program that has been coordinated since then are far too politicized for this to be a virus that sprang up naturally.

The original Covid19 probably originated in the West too. I still believe it was a bioweapon created in a CIA lab. The political program that has been coordinated since then are far too politicized for this to be a virus that sprang up naturally.
Indeed.

USA has plenty of chemical Labs in its occupied countries. According to Al-Mayadin report USA has chemical Labs around the world that work on biological weapons.
3fe9ff06-7063-42de-bb72-cda195fc300c-9814681.png

I have no doubt COVID was designed to cripple Chinese economy. It just backfired or maybe it was intentionally spread in USA by American leadership in order to control the growing population of USA.

Indeed.

USA has plenty of chemical Labs in its occupied countries. According to Al-Mayadin report USA has chemical Labs around the world that work on biological weapons.
View attachment 703761

I have no doubt COVID was designed to cripple Chinese economy. It just backfired or maybe it was intentionally spread in USA by American leadership in order to control the growing population of USA.

I am not going to speculate as to where it was introduced or how it was spread, but certainly it appears that it was used as a bioweapon to both cripple and politically isolate China, and to also allow for the Western elite to assert control over their own societies. China's resilience since then has been a shock to the system however.

Guys viruses mutate, it's normal like the flu. I'm sure that there are many versions.
Indeed.

View attachment 703761

Yep, said it earlier. Nowadays you don't know whether a virus is natural or man made; released deliberately or not.

Guys viruses mutate, it's normal like the flu. I'm sure that there are many versions.

Yep, said it earlier. Nowadays you don't know whether a virus is natural or man made; released deliberately or not.

Sure. They do mutate. But the immediate and overwhelming politicization of this virus is extremely suspicious and I think that is conclusive evidence that this was planned.

British COVID arrives in Kurdistan , from farsi news source :

Translation courtsy of Google translate L:

1111.jpg

2222.jpg

4444.jpg

From Britain to Iran's Kurdistan in no time . lel

Sure. They do mutate. But the immediate and overwhelming politicization of this virus is extremely suspicious and I think that is conclusive evidence that this was planned.

I can't be sure, but this is really suspicious. The overall death rate no higher than earlier years, and a change of tactics like lockdown. Not to mention the sudden enthusiasm for total vaccination of the global population. I don't trust the official narrative one bit.

fake virus as i always say. some of my friends got it and nothing happened to them. maybe sneezed like 2 times. are we going to lockdown every time someone sneezes?

it's a mutation of the common cold virus. people can't breathe cause they laugh to death .

fake virus as i always say. some of my friends got it and nothing happened to them. maybe sneezed like 2 times. are we going to lockdown every time someone sneezes?
Your friends have good genes. Unfortunately majority of the world is full of weaklings

Back
Top Bottom