What's new

Britain Welcomes the President of Pakistan (1966) | BFI National Archive

JFK and the US welcome President of Pakistan, Field Marshal Ayub Khan.
Our golden era.

Back when Pakistan was a respected nations when PIA was world class and a Pakistani passport could get you to East and West,WTF happen Pakistan

Pakistan had a really great future back then. A rich country in natural resources, highly educated migrant class, a smaller population, no religious problems, open economy, strong alliance with USA and the west. A relatively strong military.

I wonder how advanced it would have been without the unnecessary wars and having liberal values. It might have been the next Singapore.

It seems like it has thrown it all away with all wrong policies.

Let bygones be bygones

Yeah i dont know why People say such stupid things that Pakistan has already Seen its peak and then put their favorite idols period.

Pakistan is just 70 years old. Its Golden age is yet to come.

Small People Problems i believe.

Anyhow we need to ban sugar plantations if we are serious about famine and water scarcity.

Yeah i dont know why People say such stupid things that Pakistan has already Seen its peak and then put their favorite idols period.

Pakistan is just 70 years old. Its Golden age is yet to come.

Small People Problems i believe.

Anyhow we need to ban sugar plantations if we are serious about famine and water scarcity.
Agreed

Pakistan had a really great future back then. A rich country in natural resources, highly educated migrant class, a smaller population, no religious problems, open economy, strong alliance with USA and the west. A relatively strong military.

I wonder how advanced it would have been without the unnecessary wars and having liberal values. It might have been the next Singapore.

It seems like it has thrown it all away with all wrong policies.

We should have been 1st world economy by now.

Back
Top Bottom