What's new

Bring evidence in support of allegations: Iftikhar Chaudhry

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW YORK- Former Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry has brushed aside the allegations leveled by Imran Khan against the judiciary with respect to polls rigging saying such allegations are absurd and unfounded.
"Leveling the accusations without evidence is not appropriate. Bring proof on this count," he said this while talking to journalists here. He held "I had no connection with any media. I am convinced of the role of media." He underlined that correspondence with election commission and returning officers and the record bear testimony that there was no pressure whatsoever from judiciary on election commission. Supreme Court decided 13 to 20 million cases, he pointed out.

Ifthikar Chaudhry made a mistake. He should have charged Imran Khan with contempt last year :hitwall:

NEW YORK- Former Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry has brushed aside the allegations leveled by Imran Khan against the judiciary with respect to polls rigging saying such allegations are absurd and unfounded.
"Leveling the accusations without evidence is not appropriate. Bring proof on this count," he said this while talking to journalists here. He held "I had no connection with any media. I am convinced of the role of media." He underlined that correspondence with election commission and returning officers and the record bear testimony that there was no pressure whatsoever from judiciary on election commission. Supreme Court decided 13 to 20 million cases, he pointed out.

Ifthikar Chaudhry made a mistake. He should have charged Imran Khan with contempt last year :hitwall:
who gave GEO its 5th licence, & how?
ifthikhar tu tey gayooo?lol:woot::omghaha::astagh:

ISI should provide us more proof....:p::whistle:

I only remember that on his last day all the media was accusing him for favouring GEO....

Back
Top Bottom