What's new

Breaking, Rangers take control of court, N League ministers barred entry even after arrival of Iqbal

Ahhhh THIS put a big smile on my face. Thank you.... to the people deserving thanks. What a beautiful way to send across a message.

he said outside court that he refuses to be a puppet interior minister, lol, this is from a man who rushed over to an accountability court to facilitate a disqualified individual who holds no public office...

They all r stupid darbari nothing else, Badshah salamat ko jo acha lagta hai usko kahin bhi laga detay hain

I love the way how politicians in pakistan are humiliated, but their is no accountability for generals. No military general was held accountable when Bangladesh was lost. No one was held accountable when the Kargil drama finished. Musharaf is partying in Dubai and people still praise him for reasons i don't know. I have never in my entire life heard a general steping in court and facing punishment. Yes the army is a state within a state which control everthing; literally everthing. Everyone here knows zardari is more corrupt than Nawaz could everbe but he has been given a clean chit by the army. Why is accountability directed towards only one family? Why isn't imran khan the voice against corruption vehemently speaking against Zardari as he spoke againt PMLN?? Before people here start calling me a patwari or anything i am not a PMLN supporter.

Should there be accountability for generals? Or of anyone for that matter? there is no two opinions about that. Everyone in the state of Pakistan should be held accountable for their wrongdoings. Having said that; on a state level, especially in a country like Pakistan, believe me these goons would easily get a free pass for corruption only. However, we all know that's not the only case here. If sellouts are gonna rule this country and will put Pakistan's integrity at stake to save their money; then it have to be this way, actually should be dealt with much more force in my opinion. Now the second part of your question, zardari's turn will come as well, so of asfad yar wali, ANP leadership, mulla fazlur rahman... If you know a bit about strategy you would know that one just simply doesn't open all battle fronts at the same time. You choose your own battle ground. Time and place of your choice. It will come, i have firm belief in that, just wait and see.

Last edited:
It's a shame that my fellow Pakistanis are quoting these references while talking about Professor Ahsan Iqbal, whose honesty has never been questioned even by the people who have a difference of opinion with him. He is the most diligent minister that our country has so let's not forget that our country and it's integrity comes first even if you support a different party. Don't ever stop supporting Pakistan (and it's constitution).

"PROFESSOR" ahsan iqbal could be a good person with integrity or whatever. The problem with we (South Asians) and Pakistanis in particular is that we are emotional, cult followers. Our brains seize to exist and eyes stops seeing when shown the real side of the picture of our so called Leaders. If anyone will go out attacking Pakistan's institutions just to save the *** of their beloved god father, that's how he/she should be dealt-with. There is no pure soul on this earth, everyone in this country is a sinner from small to a large extent. We as Pakistanis should have our loyalty to this soul first and then to any individual. If this country is not there anymore the cult followers can go in to voluntary enslavement of Nawaz Sharif or any Sharif.

Now, i don't question the loyalty of PML-N or any party supporters to this country. We are all patriots but i wonder how you guys feel when you see sushma suraj bashing Pakistan in UN this year, last year and on other international forums consecutively. Afghanistan not accepting international border and our leaders playing pushtoon card. When questioned about target killings in Karachi, people playing muhajur card? Do you see a pattern? Either they want ultimate power or else no Pakistan. This cannot be tolerated.

Either all of you guys are prosperous with lots of money flowing in your homes, all of your siblings, relatives having highly paid jobs, you go out of your homes and you don't see people begging on streets, you don't see poor people jumping in front of imported cars for a plate of rice. You don't see people dying in hospitals because there is no bed available and the list goes on. Or you guys just don't want to see and you are part of these examples, loyal cult follower...

let's not forget that our country and it's integrity comes first even if you support a different party. Don't ever stop supporting Pakistan (and it's constitution). Long Live my beloved Pakistan!
exactly,why interior minister of Pakistan is there....to support a disqualified anti Pakistan thug Who is conspiring against integrity of Pakistan.
Nawaz hires Roberti Global to defame Pak Army
http://thefrontierpost.com/nawaz-hires-roberti-global-defame-pak-army/

Professor Ahsan Iqbal, whose honesty
This honest iqama holder should go back to his real job in KSA.
DIOElxIWsAAtaJF.jpg

Should there be accountability for generals? Or of anyone for that matter? there is no two opinions about that. Everyone in the state of Pakistan should be held accountable for their wrongdoings. Having said that; on a state level, especially in a country like Pakistan, believe me these goons would easily get a free pass for corruption only. However, we all know that's not the only case here. If sellouts are gonna rule this country and will put Pakistan's integrity at stake to save their money; then it have to be this way, actually should be dealt with them much more forcefully in my opinion. Now the second part of your question, zardari's turn will come as well, so of asfad yar wali, ANP leadership, mulla fazlur rahman... If you know a bit about strategy you would know that one just simply doesn't open all battle fronts at the same time. You choose your own battle ground. Time and place of your choice. It will come, i have firm belief in that, just wait and see.
Bro, his problem is not the accountability, he is just using this to basically exonerate NS and his mafia from corruption charges and let them continue with their looting spree. These patwari trolls are corrupted to the core and we shouldn't waste our time and energy on them since they are hopeless and should be sent to gallows.

"PROFESSOR" ahsan iqbal could be a good person with integrity or whatever. The problem with we (South Asians) and Pakistanis in particular is that we are emotional, cult followers. Our brains seize to exist and eyes stops seeing when shown the real side of the picture of our so called Leaders. If anyone will go out attacking Pakistan's institutions just to save the *** of their beloved god father, that's how he/she should be dealt-with. There is no pure soul on this earth, everyone in this country is a sinner from small to a large extent. We as Pakistanis should have our loyalty to this soul first and then to any individual. If this country is not there anymore the cult followers can go in to voluntary enslavement of Nawaz Sharif or any Sharif.

Now, i don't question the loyalty of PML-N or any party supporters to this country. We are all patriots but i wonder how you guys feel when you see sushma suraj bashing Pakistan in UN this year, last year and on other international forums consecutively. Afghanistan not accepting international border and our leaders playing pushtoon card. When questioned about target killings in Karachi, people playing muhajur card? Do you see a pattern? Either they want ultimate power or else no Pakistan. This cannot be tolerated.

Either all of you guys are prosperous with lots of money flowing in your homes, all of your siblings, relatives having highly paid jobs, you go out of your homes and you don't see people begging on streets, you don't see poor people jumping in front of imported cars for a plate of rice. You don't see people dying in hospitals because there is no bed available and the list goes on. Or you guys just don't want to see and you are part of these examples, loyal cult follower...
The real question here is that the Commissioner who was incharge was denied his authority; Registrar NAB said he did not request Rangers to come in; Justice Bashir said he did no request Rangers to come in. The question who is then who did. Rangers are supposed to be sub ordinate of Ministry of Interior. But if they are taking orders from somewhere else then has Pakistan become a Banana Republic now? Is there a state within the state. I think those questions need an answer, don't you?

exactly,why interior minister of Pakistan is there....to support a disqualified anti Pakistan thug Who is conspiring against integrity of Pakistan.
Nawaz hires Roberti Global to defame Pak Army
http://thefrontierpost.com/nawaz-hires-roberti-global-defame-pak-army/

This honest iqama holder should go back to his real job in KSA.
DIOElxIWsAAtaJF.jpg
WOW! how shameful of you!

Guess road to collision......
At end Pakistan will be at the losing end.
U may support the rangers but what happens when chain of command is broken in our military.
Than what. Everyone should stay i its domain.

ooohh ... bro I appreciate your feelings, effort and energy but believe me they are not worth it. You can't change their minds with logic and discussion. They are eternally corrupted patwaris and they want to this system of corruption to continue rather flourish.. they damn care what happens to the country...so their treatment is bullet and scaffold...I would have preferred guillotine but that's not available today. I have tried all that so I'm talking through experience. We better invest our energies and skills in improving our country and thinking about it and not on the corrupt scum bags.

The real question here is that the Commissioner who was incharge was denied his authority;

kuddos to the person who didn't give two hoots about the commissioner's words. Listen buddy in a democracy we are supposed to be served by an elected mayor and not to be ruled by some public servant . I hope n league learns something from former president musharf in this regard ,a true democrat -------!

Back
Top Bottom