What's new

Breaking: PTI Lifts Its Dharna

in order to justify the failures of PTI< they have brought what DG rangers has to say, you PTI guys are some of the most intellectually barren people i have seen along with nooras

nooras and PTI are the same, fuelled by the egos of two people who want to be the kings of Pakistan, , the two parties run on the personal agenda of these two people thats it

nawaz agenda was to become PM, imran khan's agenda was also to be come PM, your agenda is just to grab power, you have used common pakistani's gullibility to give ur personal agenda patriotic colour, u should be shameful for misusing the partiotic sentiments of common pakistanis in order to accomplish your personal agendas

now when u guys are in power, you cant do shit

you have got the throne and now you are being so incompetent

baatain tau saab kerlete hain, kaam ka waqt ata he tau saab bhag jaate hain

get your lazy *** up and do some hard work

you can't get what you desire without hard work and using fake slogans, like naya pakistan, roshan pakistan, roti kapra makaan

bullshit!!!!

hahahaha look who is talking, bhai saab is God

in order to justify the failures of PTI< they have brought what DG rangers has to say, you PTI guys are some of the most intellectually barren people i have seen along with nooras

nooras and PTI are the same, fuelled by the egos of two people who want to be the kings of Pakistan, , the two parties run on the personal agenda of these two people thats it

nawaz agenda was to become PM, imran khan's agenda was also to be come PM, your agenda is just to grab power, you have used common pakistani's gullibility to give ur personal agenda patriotic colour, u should be shameful for misusing the partiotic sentiments of common pakistanis in order to accomplish your personal agendas

you can't get what you desire without hard work and using fake slogans, like naya pakistan, roshan pakistan, roti kapra makaan

bullshit!!!!

Yeah just like Mustafa Kamal ran away from the party :lol: :lol:

Middle class party leaders whose own party leader has no source of income but owns a million pound property in London, Whose leaders have access to bill clinton, can go to england whenever bhai calls them to come to england.... Ya khudaya mjhay bhe aesa middle class wala bana dai :lol: :lol:

As stated earlier by the Emperor, and quoted several times on this forum:

"Pakistan was created by the feudals, for the feudals" (Copyright 2012 - The Emperor)

Rest, constitution, monstitution, gai bhens charranay..... :shout:

bullshit!!!!

As stated earlier by the Emperor, and quoted several times on this forum:

"Pakistan was created by the feudals, for the feudals" (Copyright 2012 - The Emperor)

Rest, constitution, monstitution, gai bhens charranay..... :shout:
getting romantic, baby?lolzz
love you, bhabhi ko phrahaa denynaa paggaal?lolzzz
tera jeaysa moderate bhi, hota hai apni nation mey?lolzzz
i still preferes the organized gang , which is ready to co oppearate though, you got me right?

@Hyperion
lala jee, app tu shadi key baad bhoot akalmaand hoo gai hein?
allha app ko , aur app ki family ko, bhoot bhoot khushien dey?
laykin yar, app really dam impresive hoo, kahan woo PTI kaa defence, kahan yeh moderete, stance?
uncle you deserve, my salute?lolzz
aggar retirment lay loo tu contact karnaa, naa?

Yara, I do still support PTI, however, not blind allegiance.

@Hyperion
lala jee, app tu shadi key baad bhoot akalmaand hoo gai hein?
allha app ko , aur app ki family ko, bhoot bhoot khushien dey?
laykin yar, app really dam impresive hoo, kahan woo PTI kaa defence, kahan yeh moderete, stance?
uncle you deserve, my salute?lolzz
aggar retirment lay loo tu contact karnaa, naa?

Yara, I do still support PTI, however, not blind allegiance.
very good!
thats what i want, keep it up?
yara but merey mianwalli mein , tu siir sharm sey utttha nahi , hey?
khan shb ney apni gig, ko president joo bana diya? un ki kamzori hey?
laykin afsoos hey key, woo abhi bhi politician nahi baan saka?
laykin chaal enjoy kar?
i went to sawaabi, for a green brigade meeting & i showed them , your posts, they all were laughing, specially JCos?lolzzx
all said, yeh snb tu bhoot jooolly hai?

This protest was a pointless political scoring activity which had no end result, except for being humiliated by the courts.

Gains and losses of blockade
INTIKHAB AMIR
Updated 2014-03-03 07:43:32
THE court order to end blockade of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation’s supplies came as a blessing in disguise for the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf.

The Peshawar High Court declared the suspension of Nato supplies to and from Afghanistan illegal in its February 26 judgement. The party has since come up with its own noble reasons for accepting the verdict and deciding to wind up the protest camp from Peshawar’s Hayatabad Ring Road Toll Plaza set up on November 23, 2013.

“We honoured the court’s decision because PTI stands for rule of law,” says Dr Nadeem, the party’s vice president for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

He says PTI did not know that the mode it selected to protest against the US drone attacks was ‘illegal’ but not everyone is ready to accept this simple claim to innocence.

Dr Syed Hussain Shaheed Soherwordi, a lecturer of international relations at the University of Peshawar, believes all the PTI leadership needed to do was to hold in-house debate, to determine the legality of their protest camp before launching it.

“PTI’s road blockade was totally wrong. Pakistan has an agreement with the United States, and we are honour-bound to give passage to Nato supplies in accordance with the United Nations resolutions,” says Dr Soherwordi.

The blockade protest was launched with fanfare but since then it had lost steam. Initially, camps were set up at five places in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

After a month, camps were removed at four places. The Peshawar camp, too, had become a political embarrassment for PTI; the party’s leaders and workers had lost interest in it after the first couple of weeks.

The 97-day long road show was not without economic implications for the business community from Karachi to Torkham on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.

The financial impact is difficult to quantify, but private businesses suffered losses as did daily wagers and the importers to Afghanistan shifted business from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to Balochistan.

“The losses for businessmen run into billions of rupees,” says Zia-ul-Haq Sarhadi, a customs clearance agent in Peshawar. He says 2,500 customs clearance agents at Karachi, 250 at Peshawar, and dozens of forwarding agents at Torkham remained without business for more than three months.

Besides, the bonded carriers transporting Nato containers to and from Afghanistan via Khyber Pakhtunkhwa also suffered.

All these groups were hit by the closure but none paid more heavily than PTI: The protest appears to have left the local businessmen with a bad impression about the party.

Peshawar’s leading steel manufacturer Nauman Wazir is more concerned about the impression the party has created among the businessmen than the financial impact of the Nato supplies’ suspension.

“The PTI’s decision to select Peshawar instead of Lahore or Karachi for the road blockade has not left many businessmen with positive feelings,” says Mr Wazir, a member of PTI’s professional forum.

The party’s vice president in the province, Dr Nadeem, says the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chapter of the party had decided to protest without taking political gains into consideration. “It was not about political gains, it was an act to preserve national dignity and territorial sovereignty,” he maintains.

Dr A.Z. Hilali, chairman of the political science department at the University of Peshawar, believes the party gained more than the damage its reputation suffered.

“PTI’s adherence to the PHC’s decision goes in its favour and it has also established that it is the only party in the country that has the ability to turn its words into action,” says Hilali.

Like Dr Nadeem he believes the party succeeded in giving a clear message to the people of Pakistan and the international community that drone attacks were illegal and those had to be stopped.

However, Dr Soherwordi does not think PTI, or any other political party in the country, has the ability to influence Washington’s drones policy.

For him, the party's losses from the protest are more than its gains. “PTI has gone a bit more to the right of centre, scaring away the centrists who are in a majority in Pakistan,” said Dr Soherwordi.

why its breaking news? the court ordered it and they have to obey simple as that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom