What's new

Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN !

28th August:
12 PM: NS met COAS
3 PM: NS went to Lahore
8:30 PM: Media quoted Chaudhry Nisar confirming that Government have involved Army to negotiate.
10:30 PM: IK and TUQ announced that Army is involved and They are going to meet COAS.
1:50 AM: IK speech
2:30 AM: TUQ speech

29th August @ 12 PM:
Chaudhry Nisar denied Government's involvement in army negotiations.

Last edited:
BwMlnUmCQAAd9mg.jpg:large

If what govt arts what has happened and military took permission from govt then this would have been allover Geo news since last night----

Ab yeh ganjay COAS ko controversial bana rahay hain...as if calling the big daddy for mediation wasn't bad enough, now anger him further!

Go home Nawaz Sharif, you are drunk!

I think he would have consulted them before hand, the important ones anyway! :P

I also think something along the lines of political martyrdom is on the cards.

And I hope they put him and majority of his family behind bars for a long ... and that too after forcing SC to convict them all.

Ab yeh ganjay COAS ko controversial bana rahay hain...as if calling the big daddy for mediation wasn't bad enough, now anger him further!

Go home Nawaz Sharif, you are drunk!

I think he would have consulted them before hand, the important ones anyway! :P

I also think something along the lines of political martyrdom is on the cards.
I feel the wise thing to do will be to not get emotional on nz provocations and lies as he obviously has no other option except to become a political shaheed
COAS should make sure to control things in a manner where we head towards a fir registered as per pat and investigation of rigging allegations as per pti.
Im sure if both these things are done religiously shareefs and pmln will be gone forever.

Army should not get emotional or felt cheated infact needs to understand ganja will go to any extreme to malign everyone including army.

I pity Nawaz because he has pissed of the wrong institution now they would make sure they thrown these two mafia brothers not just out of politics but out of Pakistan for good Nawaz and Shabaz I have two words for you GAME OVER

Nz asked COAS to play a positive role what does that mean?

so its time for Nawaz to start packing, these stupids brought Army in to scene and now they are denying it. Idiocy at its peek.

and people still believe it is angels creating problems for innocent civil government? It is government which is shooting their own foot from the beginning. Khud paao pai kulhaari martay hai naam farishto ka laga dayty hai begherat loug

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom