What's new

Breaking: PIA flight PK-661 crashes enroute to Islamabad, Junaid Jamshed among no survivors

This is just so sad..... :(
Capture.PNG

This is Pakistan, where the technical engineer and Airmen declare the Plane unfit for fly but the Officials still take the passengers on that without even considering the importance of precious Human Lives.
'Rest In Peace'

I never thought i would meet sadist people worse than Modi supporting Indians until i saw Trump supporters

View attachment 358536 View attachment 358537 View attachment 358538 View attachment 358539 View attachment 358540
Real America @django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Mugwop
You are worried about USA. Here in Pakistan, some of murtads, qadiyanis, barelivis, feminists and a whole lot of other people are celebrating or mocking death of JJ. Have a look at twitter.

You are worried about USA. Here in Pakistan, some of murtads, qadiyanis, barelivis, feminists and a whole lot of other people are celebrating or mocking death of JJ. Have a look at twitter.
I dont use twitter but on fb even Indians who hate us are being sympathetic

I never thought i would meet sadist people worse than Modi supporting Indians until i saw Trump supporters

View attachment 358536 View attachment 358537 View attachment 358538 View attachment 358539 View attachment 358540
Real America @django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Mugwop

What about those Pakistanis ???

I dont use twitter but on fb even Indians who hate us are being sympathetic

Good you are not using Twitter today. After reading few tweets I logged off. :(
People are so heartless

Anybody remember this incident (attached file)

Sometimes you never know when your words become a reality

Attachments

• IMG-20161207-WA0037.jpg
    IMG-20161207-WA0037.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 87
pathetic , disgusting , morel less , shameless , media . Just watch this video below . I want and appeal from PEPRA to ban this channel for 24 days .

Black Box Found, 24 Channels Plays The Audio of Black Box, Clear Voices of Passengers Crying

Back
Top Bottom