What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Traced calls confirm RAW's involvement in Safoora Chowrangi massacre

Normally media from both sides makes accusations and clay footed politicians from either side are quick to point finger towards the other country, but when the Army Chief makes a statement, you can be sure it's not without substance and also the menace will be dealt with accordingly.

What makes these claims even more powerful is that, Indian unrest can be seen trying to encircle Pakistan straight after the China - Pakistan economic corridor announcement, with their effort increasing to build Chabahar.

Story in which Pakistan Army was given the credit of killing Osama Bin Ladin is what many believe to be backed by anti China - Pakistan lobby in their effort to give a renewed life to Taliban campaign against Pakistan.

You are absolutely right, India used to do this a lot, but oflate realised that, there are lot to be done internally than blaming others. U can see the change now
CHange refer to proxies ,correct me

CHange refer to proxies ,correct me

Whrn I say change, change in our attitude, there was a time every terror activity was attributed to ISI and in the shadow we had our own version of terrorists.

Now the attitude is clear and agencies try to differentiate between the local and the exported ones.... I guess we also realise that any attack in India can also can be seen as inability of our own agencies.... slowly we stopped blaming others for our inabilities.....

Work Carry out by ISIS still blaming RAW?? Not Surprise ...:(

We must retaliate its getting more and more.
Yups every time there is drone attack, we hear same statement.
I am waiting to see your retaliation action against drone attacks.
You know what you dont need ISI, Army etc to dig deep to get intelligence if it was a drone attack, its clearly seen by naked eyes and gets reported by common man.

So some guts to retaliate there first.

Normally media from both sides makes accusations and clay footed politicians from either side are quick to point finger towards the other country, but when the Army Chief makes a statement, you can be sure it's not without substance and also the menace will be dealt with accordingly.

Karachi and other cities situation is a failure of intelligence agencies and its officers, how many have been fired for their failure. Death penalty was to be carried out against 1000s of hardcore terrorist and so far after all the holla golla of military courts not one, zero high-level terrorist hanged or killed.

Pakistani Fauj is very clever, They are tossing RAW name so that the Pakistani Anger redirect into India Bashing... The truth is Pakistan is Womb of terrorism (Hillary clinton words) Pakistan bred all kind of Taliban (Good and Bad). This is internal problem. Pakistan made these terrorist to destroy India, now they are killing Pakistani.

Trying hard to divert the attention ..... where as the real enemy is attacking !

Same I mean to say.,,....

Our intelligence agencies should minimize their efforts to make home a better place since they are trying same since long, now onwards they should start sabotaging India's internal security and make them realize that which hell is we are facing on earth.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Our intelligence agencies should minimize their efforts to make home a better place since they are trying same since long, now onwards they should start sabotaging India's internal security and make them realize that which hell is we are facing on earth.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Yes make India an enemy out of hatred .... a right move to stabilize your nation !

Guys lets "leak" info that CIA,NSA,FBI,MOSSAD,KGB,MI5 also helped RAW to kill pakistani and it has nothing to do with their home grown terrorist. This way they will have many different acronyms to throw at press when they fukup.
No Power :- CIA did it
No water :- MOSSAD di it
Train Late:- FBI did it
No Rain:- NSA did it
Floods:- KGB did it
Khane me namak kam :- MI5 Did it
Exam me marks kam :- RAW did it
PDF down :- Every one did it
Water se car nahi chala :- Newton did it.

When your people are breaking away from you, you need something to bind them. Kings used to arrange fairs and festivals to unite their people. Nowa days people make boogie man as their enemy and use it's fear to unite their dumb people. Like 9/11, WMD in Iraq, Kashmir, RAW ...etc

Back
Top Bottom