What's new

Breaking news ...RSS FAVOURS NAMO AS PM

BJP does not have enough representation in TN, most of the time they tie up with AIADMK ot they fight it alone in just 10 seats (max) and they have never ever contested from chennai. :cry:

Abe yaar
Then vote for the party which supports BJP

& In delhi elections i am gonna vote for Kejri
Let's try him out for once what say
Dont be so Naive .. Khujliwala is a Thief ... see General VK.singh say about Arvind Khujliwala ... he is congresi shadow .. thats y Anna, VK Singh , Ramdev Baba, Kiran bedi and all sane mind left him...

now only few loud mouth Anti-Indias like Prashant Bushan , Swami Agnivesh media Sicularist and Islamic Terroristss like Jama Masjid imam Pervez Bhukhari are with him..

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhas kya kahoon bhai, Hindu logo ko dosre logo ko tankeed karna jante hai lekin jab apni galtiyan aur sachaiyan batao to bari takleef hoti hair aur tu tu me me pe aa jate hai.

IN ENGLISH (What shall I say brother, Hindus like expressing views about others but when you point out their mistakes and truths they find it hard and get into silly discussions)

Tu bata galatiyaan kya kaha tune,ab bol.

jawaab milge tumhein.

BJP does not have enough representation in TN, most of the time they tie up with AIADMK ot they fight it alone in just 10 seats (max) and they have never ever contested from chennai. :cry:

They have a lot of support in south Madras.

The whole country except treacherous Secularists wants him to the PM. Peaceful communities among Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Parsis, Jews... have I missed out on anyone? :D

Ye Hindu sab saale aise hi hote hai,,,,

Azad Kashmir mein Khush re bhai ....

Khana sab waqt pe kha lena ,,sab theek hojayega ...Tension mat le..

In ENGLISH ( All Hindus are like that, Be happy in Azad Kashmir,Eat ur food on time ,,alls gonna end well,,,NO need to be tensed)

Bhas kya kahoon bhai, Hindu logo ko dosre logo ko tankeed karna jante hai lekin jab apni galtiyan aur sachaiyan batao to bari takleef hoti hair aur tu tu me me pe aa jate hai.

IN ENGLISH (What shall I say brother, Hindus like expressing views about others but when you point out their mistakes and truths they find it hard and get into silly discussions)

Dont be so Naive .. Khujliwala is a Thief ... see General VK.singh say about Arvind Khujliwala ... he is congresi shadow .. thats y Anna, VK Singh , Ramdev Baba, Kiran bedi and all sane mind left him...

now only few loud mouth Anti-Indias like Prashant Bushan , Swami Agnivesh media Sicularist and Islamic Terroristss like Jama Masjid imam Pervez Bhukhari are with him..

General Singh was one of the best generals of India in peacetimes. I really hope he could join NDA and become our defence minister.

He is an honest man and a patriot who stood against the treacherous AK regime.

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI is a newbie
BJP is an established party with national presence
& rules some states
try omparing bjp with PMl-N

National presence of BJP ? where is BJP in south and East India

General Singh was one of the best generals of India in peacetimes. I really hope he could join NDA and become our defence minister.

He is an honest man and a patriot who stood against the treacherous AK regime.

Bhai you did not mention this best general is fraud too , had it not been for mercy of supreme court he would have have his all benefits post retirement seized for cheating in his age issue

[Bregs];4743170 said:
National presence of BJP ? where is BJP in south and East India

Indian constitution defines a National party as any party that,

1. Any party that secures 6% of votes in more than 4 states and
2. Any party that secures 4 lok sabha seats in one or more state and when
3. 2% of seats in Lok Sabha are from 3 different states.

BJP is a national party and has its presence in all states in India. Presence does not mean winning seats, it means having a party office and part workers with a recognizable voter base.

So it has presence in South and East India. :wave:

They have a lot of support in south Madras.

Modi is more popular than BJP, the problem is there is not enough representation and we will have to wait and wztch. To see if this popularity could turn in to votes that can make a difference. Without the help of the local parties BJP has a very bleak chance.

[Bregs];4743233 said:
Bhai you did not mention this best general is fraud too , had it not been for mercy of supreme court he would have have his all benefits post retirement seized for cheating in his age issue

That's what they're saying. It is ironic how come this whole date issue emerged only after he alleged people in government who offered him bribe for army trucks and transport vehicles.

The man had been serving the military for so many years. Where the hell was this allegation all these years? Was the military tribunal sleeping all along to check their database and records for anomalies? Something doesn't sound right.

That's what they're saying. It is ironic how come this whole date issue emerged only after he alleged people in government who offered him bribe for army trucks and transport vehicles.

The man had been serving the military for so many years. Where the hell was this allegation all these years? Was the military tribunal sleeping all along to check their database and records for anomalies? Something doesn't sound right.

It was he himself who popped out this issue not the govt. it was his petition to the govt. the his D.O.B is wrong and he is to be retired after 15 months not other way around

Back
Top Bottom