What's new

Breaking News: PDM submitted no confidence motion against Pervaiz Elahi

Establishment has no part to play in politics, their first priority is providing security not meddling in politics.
The blame for Bannu situation , and rise in terrorism falls on no one else but the army. period!
I know.. Even if it falls on KPK govt, people will still blame the army. Such a situation. Nonetheless, KPK CM should be there. People voted for him so he should meet effectees families.

Mr. Porous Elohi has lost the vote of confidence from his own alliance. He should invite opposition to form government in Punjab while KPK assemblies will not be dissolved owing to the massive corruption rig it has built itself upon.

Those were not full Martial laws, some form of limping hanging assemblies/democracy was there.

What I want is full on dictatorship. No politician should be allowed.

Let them rule over Pak. Let them either make Pakistan or break Pakistan.
If wishes were horses!
Trust me they only know how to break it. there’s not a single thing any army in the world that can make. Their core job is destruction not construction.
All the countries under direct martial law has only faced annihilation.

I know.. Even if it falls on KPK govt, people will still blame the army. Such a situation. Nonetheless, KPK CM should be there. People voted for him so he should meet effectees families.
That would help anything?. its not the CM job to protect the borders the frickn army. People are not dumb they know where the problem is. Army failed doing there job CM hasn’t.

Haftay pehle to bari pharria mar rahay thay that we are ready for elections and Mian sahab will come and lead the campaign...ab kyun bhag rahay hain sab?

PDM is a composition of 16 parties, seat adjustment is havoc and the establishment is trying to avoid them. Plus ground reality is different.
Even though Hamid Mir claims that Imran will go to jail and he saw some dirty videos etc etc and wish for his disqualification.

Haftay pehle to bari pharria mar rahay thay that we are ready for elections and Mian sahab will come and lead the campaign...ab kyun bhag rahay hain sab?
wo chutiya nhi jo hafta pehly ailaan ker gaay ?

So what does this mean?

IK, being an idiot, announced he will dissolve the assemblies 1 week prior, so there you go.

Another sh!t show by the crooks.

Let’s just play this dissolve dissolve game until the country gets dissolved.

So what does this mean?

IK, being an idiot, announced he will dissolve the assemblies 1 week prior, so there you go.

Another sh!t show by the crooks.

Let’s just play this dissolve dissolve game until the country gets dissolved.
PDM is helping PTI to win the next election. Save the NRO2.

Problem for the army and establishment everywhere ….. these PDM idiots don’t have enough votes even if Chaudhry switch sides ….
Some PML members are suspended and cannot vote .

So in the end they need to break PTI members which court had already said they cannot switch sides ….

So let’s see how Army structures this coup…

Problem for the army and establishment everywhere ….. these PDM idiots don’t have enough votes even if Chaudhry switch sides ….
Some PML members are suspended and cannot vote .

So in the end they need to break PTI members which court had already said they cannot switch sides ….

So let’s see how Army structures this coup…
duwa karo Hafiz ji quran parta rahan ... idhar udhar na dekhan ... lolzzzz

Can’t wrap my head around this.

The PDM knows the writing is on the wall and throwing the last dice?

Or the PDM secretly has the numbers as Pervez Elahi is a known stooge of the establishment?

Or the PDM want to skittle PTI’s assembly dissolve move.

Just losing interest.

PDM has to complete numbers.
So it is bound to fail, then pervez Ilahi will dissolve assemblies.

FkXAPSiXEBAl4nX

Back
Top Bottom