What's new

#BREAKING: Mujahideen attack an army unit located in Nagrota near Jammu. Area cordoned and firing be

I feel sorry for you guys who are feeling happy with this incident...
Same happiness is felt on Indian side with each attack on Pakistani forces. This feeling of happiness should not be foreigner to you at least.
Haven't you seen thumping chests on fake surgical strike ? or killing of Pakistani soldiers on LOC in Indian firing ?

I'm waiting for the statement in which they are gonna blame Pakistan for this attack.

Mujjis aren't created in India, Nepal, Bangladesh or Burma..They are from either Pakistan or Afghanistan...so there.

Bad for India - Pakistan relations. Sartaz Aziz is coming to India this week and this incidence. Why do these incidence happen when there is a possibility of rapprochement between India and Pakistan? Someone in Pakistan don't wants to see any rapprochement between India and Pakistan.

It is the indian military, not someone in Pakistan. The pattern and dates of the incidents are pretty much evident of what they are up to, if someone uses his brain.

It is the indian military, not someone in Pakistan. The pattern and dates of the incidents are pretty much evident of what they are up to, if someone uses his brain.

Only fools will believe that people attack on themselves. Stop believing in conspiracy theories.

Only fools will believe that people attack on themselves. Stop believing in conspiracy theories.

If you can believe in surgical strikes then whats wrong in me believing that its the indian military that does not want peace in this region.

If it was someone from our side .......... NS would never have dared visiting indian to attend modi's oath taking ceremony, or Sartaj Aziz planning to visit india when the relations have hit the bottom.

All these past 50 years indians have been blaming Pakistan Army for unrest but they forget that its indian military that loses big time if we let peace a chance.

If you can believe in surgical strikes then whats wrong in me believing that its the indian military that does not want peace in this region.

If it was someone from our side .......... NS would never have dared visiting indian to attend modi's oath taking ceremony, or Sartaj Aziz planning to visit india when the relations have hit the bottom.

All these past 50 years indians have been blaming Pakistan Army for unrest but they forget that its indian military that loses big time if we let peace a chance.

It is simple...in India what Modi wants is the last word. In Pakistan...the power is shared between your government and military. What your military wants may not necessarily be what your government wants. I believe that Nawaz wants peace, while your military has a different perspective.

Zarvan, Zarvan may Allah forgive you. I call them freedom fighters. What do you call them? Terrorists ...

tumblr_m5iprukKB81qzn2wro1_400.png
lolzzz....calling these freedom fighter mujhideen....taking out gas from baloon.....purpose lost...lolzz

We had a small cool off periods and this happens

Hope Modi doesn't repeat his mistake unlike the previous LOC escalation.

Aggression is not the answer. Military solutions will seldom yield results, and may unify the enemy. Pakistan is in precarious position economically. Economic isolation is what will hurt Pakistan the most.

Aggression is not the answer. Military solutions will seldom yield results, and may unify the enemy. Pakistan is precarious position economically. Economic isolation is what will hurt Pakistan the most.
Pakistan has been in a precarious position economically, not much difference with load shedding and other hardships for its people.

Nobody is seeking aggression, merely achieve a repeat of border deployments by Pakistan like 2008, which they are currently hesitant to do so as their troops are busy with CI operations across the Afghan border.

This sends a good message for every tactical terror attack there would be a strategic response impacting Pakistani domestic counter insurgency operations.

LOC escalations has been an adventurous picnic for Pakistan just like 1948, 1965 and 1971 wars were to them previously. Each time they start the escalations, come seeking for a ceasefire which our leadership foolishly accepts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom