What's new

Breaking India

hey guys i come from Andhra pradesh.

word Dravidian is not that common here apart from what we hear from text books.even though telugu is called dravidian language we have far more sanskrit words in telugu compare to hindi,dravidian movement is popularised by tamil nadu political parties during early indenpendence days,with no support from other south indian states movement died down soon

China/Chinese have the legal and moral obligation to support them as long as their struggle with the regime of new delhi doesn't violate any international law.
Which law makes China's support to terrorists legal?Peaceful's Global Terrorism Support treaty?

Being a minority in india is like a nightmare- these sub divisions were the main reason Hindustan never existed as a single entity in its history- and this master slave mentality is what prompted Muslims to go for a separate land-

Being a minority in india is like a nightmare- these sub divisions were the main reason Hindustan never existed as a single entity in its history- and this master slave mentality is what prompted Muslims to go for a separate land-
Well its much better than being a minority in holyland .

dravidian oppression is a load of bullcrap.....
but dalit oppression is real....it dosent take much to notice it
and for ppl who say 50% of jobs are reserved for lower casts,whats the point when most dalits don't even get a proper education...

Lol!!Now we as a Republic of India gonna hear Guru vaani about minorites from non other than Islamic republic of Pakistan.....:lol:Aap bhi too much ho...

they are not terrorists. they are freedom fighters. as already clearly pointed out in my first reply: Chinese should support all those freedom fighters under the condition that they don't violate any international law.

please just think about:
when india actively support Dalai Lama, when india actively support trouble maker vietnam, do you seriously believe all these will be free? dude, international politics do not work like that. and interestingly, China has better cards on hand: UNSC permanent membership, stronger army, much stronger economy.

think about it. the problem is never about what you can get, it is about how much you and your children are going to pay.

Exactly we doing the same Tibet citizens just asking autonomy since long.We Indian only support tibetians till they remain Peaceful and according to International Standards for protesting.And my source also saids two days back that Govt. Is looking forward to support Freedom fighters from Xinxang province again if they follow Peaceful manner of protest..:coffee:

Lol!!Now we as a Republic of India gonna hear Guru vaani about minorites from non other than Islamic republic of Pakistan.....:lol:Aap bhi too much ho...

in comparing with Pakistan- are you in denial?- this is a issue in india right?- what it has to do with Pakistan?- you envy us? :lol:

in comparing with Pakistan- are you in denial?- this is a issue in india right?- what it has to do with Pakistan?- you envy us? :lol:

Aint you from pakistan ??? Well things look good if you put something substianal here but as it's an Indian article ,let remind them a bit minorites conditions...But you failed to see that minorites enjoy more liberisation,freedom and they are ruling at top most post of India than some of neighbours where minorites are just minorites.Who give a damn.

be our guest, do it.

the message here is clear: we are better at organizing things (2008 Beijing Game vs. Commonwealth game), we have better international influence (UNSC permanent membership), we have more resources (3 trillion USD reserve, 68 fortune 500 companies, and increasing really fast).

now you tell me who can do a better job in terms of supporting those freedom fighters?

we? i think you are hong konger or taiwanese, and no selfrespecting hk'er like mainland chinese

Ever heard about Pakistan -the land of pure and its blasphemy law??????

That holyland he is talking about

i hv heard of a river where people take bath to get pure?- not sure if they all went to Pakistan after that :lol:

No where Indus flows(Actually dries)

you mean where the hindus civilization generated from- no wonder it dries :D-

Aint you from pakistan ??? Well things look good if you put something substianal here but as it's an Indian article ,let remind them a bit minorites conditions...But you failed to see that minorites enjoy more liberisation,freedom and they are ruling at top most post of India than some of neighbours where minorites are just minorites.Who give a damn.

The people you consider minorities in Pakistan their democratic party is ruling Pakistan now?- Ever heard of zardari?- not my fault if you guys are so damn ill informed- but still give a damn where shouldn't-

Back
Top Bottom