What's new

Breaking India - Law enforcement agencies breaking the law

well he is then gambling away his eternity for his worldly security--->a dumb move

O Bhai, hit me up again on 24th dec if India has broken up apart by then..till then I will be on a sabattical on pdf...You just exaggerate too much
india already broke 70 years ago. once again, testament to your negative iq that you think it can't happen again. negative iq must be hereditary within the "hindu" genes. :lol: enjoy your sabattical.

india already broke 70 years ago. once again, testament to your negative iq that you think it can't happen again. negative iq must be hereditary within the "hindu" genes. :lol: enjoy your sabattical.

No actually 50 percent of the state of Jammu and Kashmir merged with India

Whatever land and territory ever conquered by Gupta empire was reclaimed, which is considered the Golden Age of India..the only ones we missed out on were Lahore,Sialkot and Tharparkar in Sindh...but we made that up by capturing Jammu ...we are very happy with what we have...we donot want anything to be added to it, nor anything to be subtracted

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

No actually 50 percent of the state of Jammu and Kashmir merged with India

Whatever land and territory ever conquered by Gupta empire was reclaimed, which is considered the Golden Age of India..the only ones we missed out on were Lahore,Sialkot and Tharparkar in Sindh...but we made that up by capturing Jammu ...we are very happy with what we have...we donot want anything to be added to it, nor anything to be subtracted

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old
shhhh...your negative iq is showing...AGAIN, considering that Islam is less than 1500 years old! rip logic! :lol:

shhhh...your negative iq is showing...AGAIN, considering that Islam is less than 1500 years old! rip logic! :lol:

Your own countrymen say that the difference between Indias and Pakistasn is a racial one and not religious one.we being black darkies (Indians) and they being fair and sharp,chiselled faced

That is the crux of Indus nationalism

Your own countrymen say that the difference between Indias and Pakistasn is a racial one and not religious one.we being black darkies (Indians) and they being fair and sharp,chiselled faced

That is the crux of Indus nationalism
and you took their word for it without checking facts? once again, your negative iq showed! LOL...

India is turning into a real hell, you can never trust the Indian police

are you saying you guys are not extremely white and we are not extremely black? I am not going to go to Pakistan to check on all of that sorry

does...that question even merit a response? I AM DARK SKINNED. you moron! And am a die-hard proud Pakistani who has NOTHING genetically in common with your kind as MY lineage meets arabs and afghans, not even remotely close indians. the color of one's skin is less a matter of race and more a matter of (guess what), THE ENVIRONMENT THEY ARE LIVING IN! If I take ten thousand swedish people caucasians and isolate them on the plains of africa where they can ONLY breed with each other, a thousand years later, their descendants would be born dark skinned, wide nosed and with curly hair. funny how the species evolves like that. may wanna study up on your anthrapology classes that you must've skipped during college...oh, ACTUAL anthropology, not the vedic one. ;)

hail modi - hail modi
indian muslim ko pail modi - indian muslim ko pail modi :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

does...that question even merit a response? I AM DARK SKINNED. you moron! And am a die-hard proud Pakistani who has NOTHING genetically in common with your kind as MY lineage meets arabs and afghans, not even remotely close indians. the color of one's skin is less a matter of race and more a matter of (guess what), THE ENVIRONMENT THEY ARE LIVING IN! If I take ten thousand swedish people caucasians and isolate them on the plains of africa where they can ONLY breed with each other, a thousand years later, their descendants would be born dark skinned, wide nosed and with curly hair. funny how the species evolves like that. may wanna study up on your anthrapology classes that you must've skipped during college...oh, ACTUAL anthropology, not the vedic one. ;)

the whites of south africa are still white..but it is early days..only 400-500 years ..but they have not even turned brown...which is halfway to black...anyways whether Pakistan is a racial geographic concept or a religious concept should be figured out by your own ppl..make a thread abt it

the whites of south africa are still white..but it is early days..only 400-500 years ..but they have not even turned brown...which is halfway to black...anyways whether Pakistan is a racial geographic concept or a religious concept should be figured out by your own ppl..make a thread abt it
read my post again genius...I SAID IF YOU ISOLATED THEM AND ONLY HAD TO BREED WITH EACH OTHER. first off, that is NOT the case with south africa since round trip migrations from south africa to europe continued from its onset to this very day. secondly, it hasn't even been 400 years yet so your example is dead on arrival.
Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 11.22.31 AM.png

regardless, race, nationality and creed is irrelevant to me as a Muslim so whatever evidence you have to offer are COMPLETELY irrelevant to me. there is zero tolerance for racial supremacy and discrimination in Islam.

read my post again genius...I SAID IF YOU ISOLATED THEM AND ONLY HAD TO BREED WITH EACH OTHER. first off, that is NOT the case with south africa since round trip migrations from south africa to europe continued from its onset to this very day. secondly, it hasn't even been 400 years yet so your example is dead on arrival.
View attachment 597072

regardless, race, nationality and creed is irrelevant to me as a Muslim so whatever evidence you have to offer are COMPLETELY irrelevant to me. there is zero tolerance for racial supremacy and discrimination in Islam.

textual idealism may be different from everyday reality, at least 60-70 percent of pdf believes in racial distinction from India..rather than religious

textual idealism may be different from everyday reality, at least 60-70 percent of pdf believes in racial distinction from India..rather than religious
and yet, they all agree that for Pakistanis, it was the religious distinction that caused the breakage of india, not racial.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom