What's new

Breaking: High-valued Punjab Government Forming locked in very intense & tough battle

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking: Forming Punjab Government Battle got very intensive, tough, challenging and extremely dangerous.

PMLN is going to extreme extends to form Punjab Government.

Fear of projects, plans & scandals exposing.

PTI is do or die to form strong Federal and Punjab Government along KPk and Balochistan.

PPP zardari, PMLQ, Azad all parties getting involved to extreme extends and heavy in fighting going on.

Do or Die battle for Punjab, without Punjab PTI is useless and toothless.

So much risk for PTI and PMLN and all parties workers involved.

Last edited:
Battle of survival.

Watching TV and Social Media, this Punjab govt CM and government making got Extreme Fighting.

The attitude of shahbaz speaks volumes. He dont give a $hit. He just wants to exist.

When Party head don't care neither does he seem bothered. He is waiting for the storm.

Without PTI forming Punjab Govt. it is back to square one, toothless, useless and no power.

Also PMLN gang will go any limit to form Punjab govt in order to hide scandals, beaurecrats businesses, land grabbing, and lots of other corruption games, illegal appointments etc.

Imran Khan will be tootheless PM, where real power would come from Punjab.

Its a tough challenge & desparate times for all involved.

I think PTI will hold the Punjab. Heard that already many Independents start merging with PTI mostly from janoobi Punjab.. More on the way... PMLNQ also there with 7-8 seats i think. no body stop PTI to hold the battleground.

With even independent PTI has 123 seats and even if 15 Azad join tats 138 total Punjab seats,

Need 149 total seats in Punjab to form Provincial Government.

Naeem Ul Haq already mentioned in his PC that tomorrow they will give “khushkhabri” regarding Punjab Assembley.

Sources: Each independent MPA is offered Rs.120 million and a ministry for joining PML-N in Punjab.

Battle of survival.

Watching TV and Social Media, this Punjab govt CM and government making got Extreme Fighting.
I am watching and you need to stop taking them seriously. Some other forces will also play role here and it would be smoothly done. Also Azad will go with PTI as PPP has refused to support PML N in Punjab and Federal. I won't be surprised if PPP say that they would sit in opposition in Federal Government but would vote for Imran Khan in assembly in his PM election. Social Media is based on new guys who have habbit of shouting on things which are not even there

As per some news pmln are claiming to have support of 21 independents.....since yesterday pti so far has to grasp only 4 indps as of now... It's touch and go situation for both pti and pmln but I will put advantage into pti favor.. Let's see next 24 hrs will clear the situation

Any update regarding forward block with in pmln? That will be a killer blow for pmln

As per some news pmln are claiming to have support of 21 independents.....since yesterday pti so far has to grasp only 4 indps as of now... It's touch and go situation for both pti and pmln but I will put advantage into pti favor.. Let's see next 24 hrs will clear the situation

i dont believe pmln has the support of 21 independents pti has already been in contact with many as per ary news they would soon be announcing support from 7 independents

Pmlq will join pti...and it shouldnt be an issue if Imran directly talks to Nisar for his one seat support.. That will be symbolic signal for other indps too

Back
Top Bottom